RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

In my opinion this show is more inclusive to other versions and easily clumped together with the US/UK versions etc w/Ru is because the queens actually interact with other contestants irl, during gigs, insta lives, etc etc. Unlike other reality tv shows. They acknowledge each other in so many ways. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that RuPaul did this herself :deadbanana: maybe she isn't too bad

257d7d355260a0d90b2b8bc9bc2bcab6.jpg

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Anyway, Trixie Motel is coming to discovery+ on June 3

What is the concept of this show?

10 minutes ago, Shinning said:

What is the concept of this show?

To renovate a motel, apparently :foxaylove2:

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

To renovate a motel, apparently :foxaylove2:

So it's like extreme makeover home edition but with a drag queen as a host?

16 minutes ago, Shinning said:

So it's like extreme makeover home edition but with a drag queen as a host?

I guess so. It also has guests (drag queens and celebrities), so that should make it more interesting. The cool part is that the motel will be open to public after the renovations are completed.

The ONLY reason I dont hate on Trixie is because hard work (no matter the obvious privilege) does matter and that ***** hustles. 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The fact that RuPaul did this herself :deadbanana: maybe she isn't too bad

257d7d355260a0d90b2b8bc9bc2bcab6.jpg

It really isn't that bad but the filter on her face is very telling :skull:

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Anyway, Trixie Motel is coming to discovery+ on June 3

This looks amazing!

14 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Regardless, my main point is that Drag Race reigns aren’t real. This isn’t a formal pageant circuit. This isn’t an election. Trixie and Kylie are not more legitimate parts of a winner’s circle than Envy or Carmen just cause they were crowned by Ru.

nnn this :rip: some people act like drag race winners are some kind of royalty when this is just a TV show.

Is anyone following this Deja/Jeffery Star drama from today that everyone’s trying to make happen :deadbanana4: both looks are ugly as **** just move on

4 hours ago, FinleyGates said:

This looks amazing!

I know right? And she'll be joined by a lot of celebrities too, I think it'll be fun!

By they way, I created a separate thread for the show if anyone watches and wants to discuss it:

Edited by Hephaestus

18 hours ago, Shinning said:

I mean if you think doing well in Drag Race is strictly a track record thing sure. But if you make it to the end even without the best track record you technically did well because you played the game well enough to not be eliminated. And honestly Juju is soooo charming and charismatic it makes up for her less than stellar track record, especially in S2 where she made the end by winning lipsyncs which is an integral part of the show.

Lets be real, the true reason Juju was removed from the S2 finale is that she would have walked Tyra and Raven in that finale lipsync and won the season. 

Same with Alexis in S3, she would have made both Manilla and Raja lose their wigs :eli: and won.

Counting down the days to seeing my QUEEN again. :worship2:

DSC_6268_2020091121554471.JPG

9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Counting down the days to seeing my QUEEN again. :worship2:

DSC_6268_2020091121554471.JPG

The way my mind went immediately to early US seasons' promos when I saw this picture 

12 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Thought this forever but watching the countdowns to All Stars 7 is reminding me.. Nicki Doll is TERRIBLE. lol tries to be a fashion girlie in ways she will never be, she's not funny, and her makeup is bad / her eye shape makes no sense. Seems like an odd queen to be against but has always just bugged me the most 

And she's hosting drag race france... like wtf talk about underqualified

41 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

She's lucky she was the first french girl that walked in there

When my good sis has been on Insta FOREVER waiting for her chance.

https://www.instagram.com/lagrande_dame/?hl=en

1 hour ago, InventedGays said:

Thought this forever but watching the countdowns to All Stars 7 is reminding me.. Nicki Doll is TERRIBLE. lol tries to be a fashion girlie in ways she will never be, she's not funny, and her makeup is bad / her eye shape makes no sense. Seems like an odd queen to be against but has always just bugged me the most 

She has the charisma of a rock and she's boring but I wouldn't say her makeup nor her looks are bad. She can be talentless but she always looks great.

I kinda like Nicky Doll. She isn’t like exceptionally amazing in any one area but I do find her likable and polished up.  I actually think hosting is going to be exactly the elevation opportunity she needed for her brand. 

20 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

Whats funny is this is FULLY what Nicki thinks she's serving too :skull:

sksjfksk this :rip:

33 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

she tries to parade herself as a FASHION girl and shes' not & won't ever be at the caliber of the good ones from the show

Ouuu this one is so true :coffee:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.