RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

FsmAE2HaQAEzsG9?format=jpg&name=large

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Thank you MIB and Luxx (and Loosey) for iconic TV moments. 

It’s sad and predictable that the fandom punishes the girls that finally give us the drama we are begging for year after year. 

spacer.png

Having less votes = "punishing the girls" lol!

The victim narratives are already beginning to excuse their flops hahaha.

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

FsmAE2HaQAEzsG9?format=jpg&name=large

Imagine if she wasn’t such a flop, she would’ve demolished everyone 

Sasha Colby would be the first winner since Sasha Velour to have a sense of authority in the way they command a crowd. :jonny: Like, you'd just listen to what they have to say.

2 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

its less about the votes and more about the negativity and vitriol being directed towards them this whole season

look at the comments under the insta posts for Luxx and MIB from the drag race account its rotted ESPECIALLY the Luxx post

3 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

19 minutes ago, blackout77 said:

its less about the votes and more about the negativity and vitriol being directed towards them this whole season

look at the comments under the insta posts for Luxx and MIB from the drag race account its rotted ESPECIALLY the Luxx post

Literally about to post this lol. I think it’s fine to talk **** in forums like this but I will never understand the loser behaviour of tagging/commenting hate on a queen’s post.

We will get another season of kumbaya if the girls aren’t allowed be rotted ***** to each other. 

6 hours ago, Gwegend said:

Everyone needs to chill out lmao!

no one is PUNISHING the dolls. Mistress and Loosey gave drama more naturally than Luxx did. **** even Selina was more real with her emotions than Luxx. The one authentic moment we got with Luxx was her unequivocal face crack when Selina cleared her in a lipsync she thought she was gonna body. 

like I said, Luxx was very cool in person. The loonies in here dragging her as a personality need to chill. But we also need to remember that a negative opinion on a TV show character is not “punishing” girls for “giving drama”

remember the queens on the show aren’t as accurate of a representation of who they actually are on real life, as some of the viewers tend to believe.

I didn’t mean negative opinions here. I meant comments under her Instagram/Twitter posts. You can check yourself. 

Anetra for the win!

spacer.png

If you hate Mistress Isabelle Brooks you hate drag

mibavi.thumb.gif.b03caa952294c2edb35050f

• ATRL Moderator
22 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

anetra +84k

luxx +29k

mistress +32k

sasha +68k

anetra leads every vote except the drag race twitter retweets

anetra and sasha are so far ahead :bibliahh:

12 hours ago, Aelita said:

She surprised about her numbers on social media :rip:

mibavi.thumb.gif.b03caa952294c2edb35050f 

I do think her glow up will be better than naomi but the past few episodes showed she currently not winner material lol 

I actually like Luxx more after the final episode and I’m SO glad they didn’t push a trauma narrative for her

She’s a black queer kid with supportive parents that believes in herself, and we need more stories like that

anyway, can't wait for MIB to DOMINATE reunion and finale 

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Luxx won this EASILY :skull:

Sasha ate too don’t get me wrong, but Luxx ate DOWN and her singing and performance lyrics were cool and assured

i know they pushing for Sasha but a Luxx win going into the final would have been fun

Anetra my girl fumbled the bag and gave a boring generic verse

MIB was there, luv ha tho

On 4/1/2023 at 3:19 PM, madonnas said:

Verse: Sasha > mistress > luxx >>> anetra (not bad other 3 just were too good) 

choreo: Sasha > luxx > anetra > mistress

runway: mistress > Sasha > anetra > luxx 

Is it just me or Sasha gave snoop dogg oldschool flow for her verse

it was different for a drag race verse

so i was out last night and all the messy gays were saying sasha is replacing rupaul in a few years 

is that true :dies:

I can’t get over the verses being 5 seconds long tho 

:bibliahh:

ANETRA My WINNER

:alexz:

be careful gays, there are a lot of spoilers out online from the finale taping last night

5 hours ago, Cain said:

She’s a black queer kid with supportive parents that believes in herself, and we need more stories like that

This.

She did very well in the competition, made great TV and believed in herself all the way we actually need more queers like her on the show. She made drag race entertaining to watch.

Trinity gathered that little knock off queen LMAO! 

I hope Luxx reads that plastic bag to the ******* ground, like imagine hating on a new girl publicly after all that "sisterhood" bullshit.

She KNOWS she is sending racists towards Luxx because she ALREADY ******* knows what comes with this territory, especially FROM HER CORNER of fans.

I hope the black queens come to Luxx's defense too. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.