RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

If Sasha Colby ever comes to my country I'm paying for a meet & greet because I need to hug her and tell her how much I love her :weeps:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Dior said:

The only way MIB is winning the crown is if she does penguin cosplay in the lsfyl and then takes the prosthetics to reveal her beautiful mug… how do I contact mistress

spacer.png

This is so rotted 

11 hours ago, Subomie said:

Mistress kinda bombed the ep. Bad choreo, mid verse, and some runway look we've seen her in about four times already...

And I'm not seeing any "devouring" in that lipsync. Mistress did the exact same routine she did back against Jax, with the t*tty bounce and the funny faces. It's not giving excellence, oh at all.

Miss Piggybelle Croaks has more BOMBS than WARTnetRAT, without any of the highs, now how bow dah?

Pp8ZEgP.giff

You KNOW it's a mid season when the obvious and only deserving winner in this finale is that bore SAGsha

mibavi.thumb.gif.b03caa952294c2edb35050f

No Loosey DeLegend No Ratings!

23 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

This is so rotted 

omg

Yeah Sasha should rightfully take this. Like even if you take away the two wins the fans got mad about she should have won the girl groups and would therefore have three wins, no bottoms and have been high for like most of the comp. Anetra, MIB and Luxx all have worse track records even by fandom rules. Sasha also had the best runways overall imo and she's probably the best lip syncer on the cast. 

You can't predict a Drag Race finale these days but this episode made me think she's gonna win. The only other Queen getting anything like a winner edit is Anetra but I don't see it for her yet. :michael:

Plus Anetra MIN and Luxx would all be a lot of fun on All-stars where as Sasha really doesn't need any growth and was never the biggest personality. 

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

what was the point of making it a top 4 when 3 of them are just competing for 2nd place :eek: 

That part!

Sasha will/should win. Anetra had a chance but she kind of dropped the ball this episode. Luxx and Mistress will be great all stars cast members. 

Great top4 , definitely an upgrade from season 13 and 14 

Its Obvious we are getting Sasha vs Anetra they are both fantastic performers but Sasha is more well rounded 

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

omg :skull:

Lol and just to clarify-I’m not being a *****! She was really cool in person. I just hated the CHARACTER she PLAYED on the drag race TV SHOW.

kudos to her for making top 4, I’m sure she’ll be on an AS season

Facebook:
Luxx - 2.3k
Sasha - 8.7k
Anetra - 9.6k
Mistress - 5.1k

Twitter:
Sasha - 33.9k (11.1k)
Luxx - 10.4k (2.5k)
Mistress - 14.4k (3.5k)
Anetra - 36.1k (10.9k)

Instagram:
Anetra - 149k
Sasha - 146k
Luxx - 48k
Mistress - 60k

Both Anetra & Sasha were actually trending on Twitter (at separate times). I'm guessing there is no denying these Top 2. Anetra is winning all aspects of social media which is the first Queen to do this since...?

Lux being robbed of a win :doc: I love Sasha and she's done an amazing job but the fact that she's been shoved down our throats has lessened my opinion of her.

Felt like it was always going to be a double Shantay from how it was framed but also Mistress clearly won that lip sync. Imagine if Anetra had gone home this week. :gaycat6:

I'm sorry but I just can't help but absolutely HATE the second-hand Naomi Smalls and Latina Eureka. I don't think I've ever disliked any other duo this much before.

I'd love Sasha to win, which I think will happen given that they gave her a win at the very last moment, but I'd also be fine with Anetra tbh, as she's genuinely sweet.

The stomped roaches FADnetra was singing about:

The Mistress Isabelle Brooks haters coming out of the woodworks. Seethe!

Anetra being such a fan favorite is kind of shocking to me but I understand why, she has unique(?) mug, good performing abilities and she's cute out of drag. I still think these social media polls are strictly to maximize engagement online, and ultimately don't have any weight when deciding a winner. I will genuinely be shocked if Anetra is crowned. That would be such a slap in the face to Sasha at this point, and I hope WoW is ready for the lashings they will receive if that happens. :celestial5:

35 minutes ago, Beyonceist said:

I'm sorry but I just can't help but absolutely HATE the second-hand Naomi Smalls and Latina Eureka. I don't think I've ever disliked any other duo this much before.

http://betterhelp.com

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Bicassie said:

If Mistress won’t be able to pull a Sasha Velout then I would’nt mind seeing Luxx run away with the win by having Sasha Velour level gags for her finale lipsyncs…

:sistrens:

an anetra vs sasha top 2 is way too predictable :coffee2:

I need a gaggy finale with unexpected results just like S9 cause we haven’t had a shocking finale like that in a while :sistrens:

I need someone to **** up production’s plans of crowning Sasha or Anetra :bibliahh:

This! I want luxx to run away with the crown. Imagine the outrage. That’s the type of chaos I live for 

The fact that Sasha’s only low was anetras fault :dies:

5 hours ago, Gwegend said:

I would like to see Mistress, Anetra (more coin to step her lewks up) and Loosey on future AS seasons. I would like to never see Luxx SubPar London ever again. I would like to see Sasha on an AW season. 

btw- when Irene made a shady comment on the mirror about brushing your teeth- I’m pretty sure it was a subliminal dig at Luxx bc I met her at a popular NYC club and she was really nice and cool- but her breath stankkkk.

tbh- it’s sad that these young queens know (with good reason, since production has basically scripted the show at this point) that they have to go in there with a character planned to get their airtime. That’s what I really can’t tolerate about Luxx, she is the fakest queen by far bc her entire persona is a character she had planned in her head. And ironically she was always trying to read Loosey for being fake :biblio:

plus her looks have been literal replicas and homages to other looks. It’s sad that the show is rewarding this type of queen bc we are bound to see more of that on future seasons. Oh well. I guess I can just rewatch old seasons to enjoy the show again. 

I just know the show is not gonna reward those copycat queens in the future anymore. Luxx got away this time because they haven't caught up to her gimmicks yet. But I bet they would read the next one to hell and back with their obvious ass kissing to Ru :gaycat1:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.