RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

But why act like someone will go home at top 4? They did this with season 14 too. It's just dumb, we all knew no one was going home this week. Just have the top 2 lip-sync for the win. 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

This RuMix was so trash, my goodness!

Mistress' verse is the only good one and I havent seen the ep yet, only seen the song on RuTube.

Edited by satellites.™

This sounds SO much ******* better.

I low key feel like most if not all of the Top 4s we've seen the past few years could have been a Top 3 and that the Lipsync for the Crown is generally useless and forgettable other than Season 9, but this one of the rare times it feels warranted. All four of them are strong so that format actually kinda makes sense this time around.

if they do a lip sync for the crown and it ends up being anetra vs. sasha for the final 2…. that would be so iconic (they need a rudemption from their only lip sync being a fifth harmony song :gaycat7:

I'm annoyed they didn't actually FINALLY give us a top 3 but at least we got this last regular werk room episode with the top 4 :monkey: knew as soon as Luxx was safe that no one was going home lol

I'm team MIB but Sasha is probably going to win and I won't be mad AT ALL :jonny6:

Edited by Orsay

Mistress Potato Head Brookes FLOPPED that lipsync, the payola :bibliahh:

Marcia x3 deserved that double shantay

boring, predictable finale, after a predictable season with every elimination week having obvious eliminations.

:zzz: 

also, of course Flubstress Isabully Crooks isn't the butt of the joke when she's the one being a C U Next Tuesday to someone she decides to target week after week (bully, look it up on a dictionary)

mr-potato-head-kiss-ass.gif

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

I will forever support the top 3 -> Ru picks a winner finale structure over the lip sync for the crown finales, idc :coffee2: I get that the lipsync battles provide more entertainment but it just leaves so much to chance

Show's boring without Loosey LaGODDESS, no wonder they kept her for all but one episode, despite shitting on her from every angle

:zzz:

Sasha deserves to win the season even though she's boring and has no charisma

ReIIXpO.thumb.png.7c435ed57a5db9b1942960

2 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

Truly the real last good season. 

The way A'LORDa ALONE easily STOMPS on the season 15, 14 and 13 girlies, when she didn't even make it top 4

bb64cc2c4b504f13e82a5b6d963f7907ca8fabee

Lawrence Chaney's Drag Race really did that tbh

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

It was one of the strongest Rumixes and even then her winning was not close.

The only worse Rumix I can think of is LUCKY or w/e the Season 13 mess was.

I'd be okay if Sasha, Anetra or Misstres take the crown. After seeing Luxx on the makeover challenge, she lost my respect so I guess people realized that on her too and that's why she's flopping online 

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

The only worse Rumix I can think of is LUCKY or w/e the Season 13 mess was.

Well, no way, cause that one was way better than s14.  The only bad verse on Lucky was Rose, I'm an obsessed Gottmik hater but even I can admit she did that with her verse.

I’m going to say it… anetra is kameron Michael’s with worse outfits 

sorry but that wig Anetra wore is so UGLY:bloo: It's not even a wig, more like a helmet

T-MINUS 2 WEEKS 'TILL THE CORONATION OF THEE ISABELLE

Pp8ZEgP.giff

Musty Issamiss BrEWks looked dead in the face the entire lipsync, aNEWTra, while one-note and played out still gave better face, movements, and her snatching IsaBELCH's Detox jaw reference and doing it better right away should've sent Mistress Potato packing and boarding the bus home before the song even ended.

The Delusion (by Kinkx) the Little Mibsters are showing, by saying she beat AnetRAT is giving "Musktress beat Jaxxx" teas, when in reality, both lipsyncs were about as good as Bully's Talent Show performance (it was NOT good, and no one talked about it right after, even way back then Stanxx, her Jump rope wig, and ANALtra both also won lmao)

Fsl_dceaEAAXWVr?format=jpg&name=medium

16 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Well, no way, cause that one was way better than s14.  The only bad verse on Lucky was Rose, I'm an obsessed Gottmik hater but even I can admit she did that with her verse.

Don't make me post Symone's experimental, ahead of it's time PANNED verse!

S14 was bad too, except for Angeria's verse, which is better than any verse from 13 and 15, don't lie (it's a sin) :tsk:

1 hour ago, feelslikeadream said:

It's because she was bad at stand-up, mediocre in the interview challenge, forgettable in Daytona Wind 2, etc. And she was probably terrible at Snatch Game. The girls who STOMP the season always excel there.

Loosey LaReina being the only one that did great in all these :chick1:

13 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Musty Issamiss BrEWks looked dead in the face the entire lipsync, aNEWTra, while one-note and played out still gave better face, movements, and her snatching IsaBELCH's Detox jaw reference and doing it better right away should've sent Mistress Potato packing and boarding the bus home before the song even ended.

The Delusion (by Kinkx) the Little Mibsters are showing, by saying she beat AnetRAT is giving "Musktress beat Jaxxx" teas, when in reality, both lipsyncs were about as good as Bully's Talent Show performance (it was NOT good, and no one talked about it right after, even way back then Stanxx, her Jump rope wig, and ANALtra both also won lmao)

Analtra winning over mistress doing that same old boring duck walk for the 400th time? I'm sorry if you don't get HIGH DRAG at its finest with Goddess Mother Isabelle but there's no denying how she hit EVERY SINGLE BEAT in a 60 Lb dress, unlike Panetration needing to reveal onto ANOTHER catsuit because the only way she could even try to upstage MIB is doing that same old crusty move we've seen from episode one and on every single one of her bottoms (including the three in one single episode)

Looser LaPuta stans just can't stop getting PRESSED over their OWNER Mistress... like fave like stan!

Edited by TROPICUM

4 hours ago, Anvarie said:

The Mistress praise comments made 0 sense :bibliahh: it’s like they didn’t know how to compliment her 

"There's so much... Life and Energy in your eyes!"

"You are not being the butt of the joke, the Chemistry and Star Quality that that has"

se-1024x576.jpg

I would love it if the finale was an all-Renaissance affair. Break My Soul, Alien Superstar, and Cuff It :duca:

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Honestly, I'm ok with any of them winning. I'm not crazy for any of them  but they are easily the strongest finalists since S5. 

The S9 erasure, or you typo'd and meant S14...

27 minutes ago, Aelita said:

I'd be okay if Sasha, Anetra or Misstres take the crown. After seeing Luxx on the makeover challenge, she lost my respect so I guess people realized that on her too and that's why she's flopping online 

yea let's just say that's the reason why:skull:

Luxx ate this challenge up and they continue to play in her face. But it's OK, its been clear since like ep 3 Sasha was gonna win but at least she backed it up unlike some other predetermined winners

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.