RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

AS5 really proved that Miz Cracker is not a star. despite doing really well she's not shining at all, none, no memorable moment.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, unino said:

AS5 really proved that Miz Cracker is not a star. despite doing really well she's not shining at all, none, no memorable moment.

The way this was obvious during the season too, overshadowed in nearly every challenge despite winning. Like, I somehow even remember Blair more than her :skull: 

It was such a kii to see production push her hard cause of false S10 hype, only for the fan vote to expose how the GP was saying no ma’am. She then crunchy duckwalked her way into irrelevancy.

Monet may have benefitted from being related to Bob, but she just shows if you don’t have the c*nt to back it up, you’re bound to be a fad. 

15 minutes ago, unino said:

She seemed nice during s10 but in As5 she was so meh

:pancake:

And the fact that she was mean and fought with many of the girls but production chose to just show the ongina bit cos she was their white fave and couldn't get any hate 

:biblio:

Miz cracker is less funny than trix*e and that’s a lot :redface:

33 minutes ago, unino said:

I'm still not over the fact that she's so pressed at Asia for stating the *fact*. Miss Asia was right all along!

Remember when Crack said she was funnier than Bianca and wittier than Bob pre-season? :ahh:

A bottom 5 drag race queen of all time. I'll never forget the vile **** she said about Asia nor the #HowsBlackBreeder fetishization

Glad I never once stanned that racist untalented monstrosity

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Miz Cracker literally didn’t do one thing well / funny on either season of drag race. Asia should have won the S10 makeover and Alexis/Juju deserved her AS5 wins

Hey queers, if you have HBO max, the Paris is Burning documentary is on there now. Since so much of the essence of Drag Race is from that culture, it would be a good opportunity to watch it if you can. 

2 hours ago, qurl said:

Asia should have won the S10 makeover

Gurl dont you remember her partner's makeup :bibliahh: she had the most beautiful man and turned it into the ugliest drag queen with Gia Gunn eyelashes

the way Violet was the perfect host for FPR till y'all bullied her off :rip: GotRigged deserved the lashings though.

Edited by R.E.M.

• ATRL Moderator

miz should've been eliminated before her one win i agree with (stand up) :deadbanana2: we were truly robbed of an alexis/juju/shea top three

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

You're my mothaaa... I'm your *****, and together we're the motherfucking *****

oprah-winfrey.gif

I loved this part. If they used some laughing soundbites they could easily present it as a top performance.

miz crackers only moment was on ep1 when producers were desperate to give her a little storyline and used aquaria for it  :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

A bottom 5 drag race queen of all time. I'll never forget the vile **** she said about Asia nor the #HowsBlackBreeder fetishization

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

the scary part is that Blob likely participated in this kink with her when they hooked up

10 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Robin getting an edit. 🤣🤣

the way the editing has been this season, she’s either winning or going home, no inbetween 😭

Well I liked the hip hop one the best but it’s over for them I guess :rip: 

Metal was my least favorite but Sasha did well

Country was the most consistent group overall

okay i am OS&SH but spice was like …. objectively the worst. how is doing ur stupid baby voice (for the second song performance you’ve done) related to metal or being a grandma ??????

the hip hop group wasn’t even that bad but they just put the judges reactions to convince people it was. the editing is real sloppy this season im not falling for the lil production tricks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.