RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 hours ago, @michael said:

The twins just weren’t very authentic. Everything is rehearsed, even their damn lip sync for your life! But at least they try hard, when a lot of them are barely trying.

Give me someone that has room to learn, is hard working and has passion. These girls rehearsed because they live eat breathe this shhii. They aren’t on just bc they’re failed bfas or to get more coin per booking. They are not exceptionally good at most of what they do right now but they do carry themselves authentically (flaws and all) and it resonates with allot of people. 

1 hour ago, Dystopian said:

selina is such a fool. her snatch game performance and that little gimmick on the runway deserved bottom.

sugar and spice make for good television but they really bring nothing to the table drag wise other than being pretty. that lip sync was a mess. spice is  gonna have an adore moment and leave voluntarily.

Does anyone know if this user frequents the spoiled drag race thread bc it’s giving….:biblio:

Edited by manwhore

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we talk about how “I’ve never tasted nuts I don’t like”

”well saucy Santana is sitting right next to you take a LICK” 

is the funniest thing that’s happened on drag race in years :ahh: :ahh: :ahh: 

This was 😭 

I’m devastated for Sugar :weeps:

Mistress should have won snatch game. I think she’s a top tier drag queen. 

There are way too many undeveloped and unentertaining queens this season that losing sugar feels like a huge loss. Aura has stayed well past her welcome and if it was up to me she would’ve been against Sugar today. 

We all knew they were gonna have the twins lip sync against each other, I just didn’t think it would be this soon. I guess producers saw their first and potentially only chance to do it and they ran with it. Aura deserved to lipsync despite her runway being better than the twins - her snatch game was absolutely abysmal, along with Spice.

This was the best snatch game in a while :clap3: Loosey and Mistress were phenomenal but most of them were really funny too, a great redemption from s14. 

As for the lipsync, yeah we knew that the twins would be put up against each other at some point, but it happened too soon and narratively it wasn't justified. Aura and Salina should've been in the bottom with either of them packing. That being said, this was the best lipsync the season so far, honestly deserving of a double shantay

These are some of the most basic white twink queens ever cast and yet once again, they have the most rabid fans. Marcia's fans banded together and got Mistress banned from IG :skull:

Ru loves a white twink queen if they have confidence and a strong aesthetic. She loved Aquaria, Krystal, etc. Gurls like Marcia, Amythyst and the AI bot twins are just not giving.

God bless Mistress tho. She is polished, she is caring, she is honest and will cut a *****. One of the only modern queens to remind me of the golden era of Drag Race :clap3:

3 minutes ago, Morissette said:

These are some of the most basic white twink queens ever cast and yet once again, they have the most rabid fans. Marcia's fans banded together and got Mistress banned from IG :skull:

Ru loves a white twink queen if they have confidence and a strong aesthetic. She loved Aquaria, Krystal, etc. Gurls like Marcia, Amythyst and the AI bot twins are just not giving.

God bless Mistress tho. She is polished, she is caring, she is honest and will cut a *****. One of the only modern queens to remind me of the golden era of Drag Race :clap3:

Aquaria and Krystal do not have anything in common aesthetic wise with Marcia, Amethyst or the twins? It’s like comparing Bob and Raja O Hara.

I need them to do something together. Anything lol.

Im a lil shook that in untucked this week, the other girls looked scared or annoyed by mistress’s comments towards Marcia. In all fairness I do think Marcia was second best after Loosey.  Mistress was a solid 3rd place. 

38 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Aura choosing her snatch game: "who can I do so I can show my arms and still feel masc? :katie:"

Shes so embarrassing :bibliahh:

the bottom 2 should've been Aura vs Michelle's eye makeup

at least Spice is left :heart2: cant wait for Janelle next week :clap3: 

and congrats to Loosey; well deserved

Yes Miley was a horrible impersonation and deserved to be bottom but it went so far left that it was hilarious :dies:

The hammer to head will go down in the drag race high cringe books. 

The snatch game was good imo. A few stand outs and the flops made me laugh also. 

The runways have been nnn mediocre so far :rip:

I like Marcia but her look was very meh and reminiscent of everything she’s shown so far. Ru also hates the no make up vintage thing ala Dakota lol. 

Joan Rivers ate :heart:

I actually agree with the judging this season. Both Spice and Sugar flopped Snatch Game and they thought they will pull a double shantay if they are even in the lip sync but Miss Paul said no time for the games.

what? Aura has nothing to give and they keep her :skull:

the episode is so rush:rip:

Aura has shown nothing... nothing, she should've been in the bottom. Spice was not good, but it horrible in a camp way 

this episode felt so empty, but they should get better after a month, with 4-5 more queens gone

• ATRL Moderator

That was like … one of the most unjust eliminations in DR history.  

it felt like a premature ejaculation.  You

sugar did better in the challenge, on the runway, and in the lip sync. . WTF

7 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Aura looked like she was laughing dd

And Amethyst got the nose for the look :gaycat1:

It's always the stans who are the most ruthless :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Aura's lame ass ruining the shady Mistress/Marcia moment my GAWD we'll never get true Untucked back

We were all thinking that. 💩

@18:45 loosey’s unused jokes were better then anything that aired!!  She should’ve been in the bottom two for her talent but now I see why they rigged it in her favor.  

Damn, I did NOT expect them to start getting rid of the twins so early... And call me delusional, but I don't think it was deserved.

Aura was, yet again, horrible and should've been bottom 2. I can't tell if I'm just overly harsh on her now, cause I was so ready to stan her pre-season, but she's been giving absolutely nothing this entire time :doc: 

Loosey and Mistress ate that! I think the win was deserved and I don't understand why so many ppl fail to connect to Loosey. She might not be Mistress, but she's still a fierce, all-around queen.

PUMPED for the Ball, though I do feel the runways this season so far have not been the greatest. Luxx and Sasha might be the tops again next week!

I'm also curious to see how Spice does, since Sugar said she was gonna sew sth for Spice during the challenge, so... could be a messy week for her :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.