RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Relampago. said:

Also Ru stanning Mistress? A winner I fear :clap3: 

She only knows how to serve :clap3: 24 years old with the wit and excellence of a seasoned queen :clap3:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Also Ru stanning Mistress? A winner I fear :clap3: 

Mistress is amazing. She deserves everything

It's weird how Anetra kind of faded into the background after winning her episode. She hasn't had her confessionals shown in two episodes. 

Not Aura publicly apologizing for Snatch game 🤣🤣.

2 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

It's weird how Anetra kind of faded into the background after winning her episode. She hasn't had her confessionals shown in two episodes. 

Too many queens and the episode is too short. We will see here again when she is winning or at T10. You can literally only show tops and bottoms rn.

10 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Honestly no one really stands out unless they win the episode/are in the bottom. It’s just too many queens. Sasha was invisible mostly this episode too and she just won.

As the girls slowly get weeded out, Anetra will probably be featured more 

Aura's lame ass ruining the shady Mistress/Marcia moment my GAWD we'll never get true Untucked back

Mistress dragging miss cubed :ahh: 

I mean, I kind of thought Mistress should have won but I did like Loosey’s runway more so idk. Marcia was a distant 3rd despite having a good Tim Gunn. Her runway was basic and she’s falling flat every week there. 

I didn’t love Mistress’s look, but at least it was drag. I could do Marcia’s drag with the clothes in my closet. :skull: 

19 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Episode 2, which should have been judged in teams, wasn’t, so we didn’t get another High placement from her. She did flop this week though. 

She also describes herself as quiet so it makes sense that she wouldn’t steal focus unless it’s a breakout episode for her. Her duck walk gets referenced every episode though.

Edited by Rotunda

Malaysia, Robin and Jax are SO BORING. I don't see the point in casting so many queens who just hang around in the background until their inevitable mid season elimination :rip:

Aura and Amethyst are tragic but at least their mess is somewhat entertaining

I think I had Marcia and poppy mixed up in my mind :bibliahh:

Cause I was like didn’t you just go home 

1 hour ago, karron0624 said:

it probably would have been a double save had Spice not tripped. That is what sent her home.

the level of delusion y’all have regarding these people who are barely even drag queens :toofunny3: that was an objectively awful lip sync

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

:rip: 

But.... rehearsing every single aspect of your time on the show isn't charisma :deadbanana2: Marcia, for all her BFA nonsense and pedestrian drag aesthetic, has more talent in her fingernail than the twins combined. Hell, I find her theatre kid ass much more charismatic than the twins too fjdndkd :coffee2:

Speaking of the twins, I just saw a tweet saying that their lipsync was some FU to the producers for "manipulating" them and trying to cause drama between them, like... Girl, everyone associated with them is serving delusion :deadbanana2:

Just now, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

But.... rehearsing every single aspect of your time on the show isn't charisma :deadbanana2: Marcia, for all her BFA nonsense and pedestrian drag aesthetic, has more talent in her fingernail than the twins combined. Hell, I find her theatre kid ass much more charismatic than the twins too fjdndkd :coffee2:

Speaking of the twins, I just saw a tweet saying that their lipsync was some FU to the producers for "manipulating" them and trying to cause drama between them, like... Girl, everyone associated with them is serving delusion :deadbanana2:

Even if true… what did they expect lmao 

it was interesting to hear what sugar said about their parents. it's sad to hear stories like that. i was really surprised because i thought they had a supportive family and the fact that they didn't tell their parents they were on drag race is heartbreaking. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.