RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Everybody already knows they rigged this season for Jinkx. Like it is known.

A rigged season for Jinkx with two designing challenges?

divina-de-campo-i-dont-think.gif

She's awful lip syncing, but for the challenges she's doing well enough imo. 

1 hour ago, NickARTPOP said:

It seems Jinkx’s lipsync was a reference to the Berries and Cream little lad meme that was very popular last summer, i haven’t seen anyone mention it here but that’s why the judges loved it i think lol

I thought this but why was she serving that to Ava Max...

The roast:

1. Jinkx

2. Raja

3. Trinity

4. Monet

5. Yvie

6. Viv

7. Shea

8. Jaida  

Runway:

1. Raja

2. Yvie

3. Jinkx

4. Shea

5. Viv

6. Monet

7. Jaida

8. Trinity

The clear top 2 here were Jinkx and Raja...but I guess they didn't want to waste a star

Idk if I would say the whole season was rigged for Jinkx from the offset, but she was clearly favored by Ru/the producers choosing the top 2 each week in a way that the rest of the cast simply wasn’t. 

Like every single time Jinkx was in striking distance of the top 2, she was put in the top, whereas queens like Viv, Monet, Raja, and Shea all have 1 or more instances where they were clearly robbed of a top slot that should have gone their way.

On 7/15/2022 at 4:03 AM, Relampago. said:

Yet she “won” with a “comedy” routine :toofunny3: 

Where was the dancing? It wasn’t even as good as her Delusion perfume either. 

The thing with Jinkx is that if you’re not a fan of her type of comedy, there’s nothing left at all. Sis is a one trick pony, even her comedy is pretty one note. Like even Bianca can sew at least, Jinkx can literally do nothing else. 

I respect those who stan Monsoon but she has arguably bombed more challenges than anyone else this season, she just gets a pass for some reason.

this post :ahh:

Edited by heidimontag

literally every queen on this cast except like Raja is a better lip syncer than Jinkx. idk if she doesn’t have some kinda stunt i cant see her winning. unless they pull some Malambo No 1 ****

15 minutes ago, heidimontag said:

this post :ahh:

Legends: one of the worst

Ball: the worst

RuTRL: the worst/one of the worst

Design: the worst

Santa’s Acting: the worst/one of the worst

That’s 5/10 challenges :deadbanana2: She’s either FLOPPING or winning (sometimes payola wins).

Insinuations of riggory from Shea Coulee. My oh my. Anyway, the only top placement for Jinkx that could be seen as borderline is Fairytale Justice I guess, but even there she is the one who engaged with the idea of what an improv challenge is meant to be the most.

Shea really gained nothing by being on this season, when you think about it

artangel

59 minutes ago, Riot said:

Shea really gained nothing by being on this season, when you think about it

artangel

She would have been better off not participating because all she has shown this season is mediocrity and offputting fake personality.

artangel

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

That’s 5/10 challenges :deadbanana2: She’s either FLOPPING or winning (sometimes payola wins).

The judges definitely don't agree with you for the Santa challenge, Legends, and RuTRL.

Right, like, how can people still be in absolute denial that Miz Cracker was somehow not the real winner of AS5?

First Sasha, now AS7

the universe said NO to Miss. Shea in the end, it seems.

ezgif-6-643edce54612.thumb.gif.2b9304541

2 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Right, like, how can people still be in absolute denial that Miz Cracker was somehow not the real winner of AS5?

lmao :toofunny3:

Viv outshined Jynx (with Snatch Game being the only exception), tbh, despite the production team trying SO hard to edit otherwise

The way BenDeLaGOD would've STOMPED on Jynx and her supporting cast this season, had she not decided to humiliate Ru back in AS3...

6 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

lmao :toofunny3:

Yvie, the "weakest" winner this season (according to everyone here aka delusionals), running circles around Shea is the real kii

also who is this person in this gif? I'm guessing its either Morgan McMichaels or Valentina? 

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

12 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Yvie, the "weakest" winner this season (according to everyone here aka delusionals), running circles around Shea is the real kii

also who is this person in this gif? I'm guessing its either Morgan McMichaels or Valentina? 

It's Raven when she used to be white

11 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Doesn't change the fact that you think Miz Cracker had an actual chance of winning AS5. If anyone would've won other than Shea, it's Jujubee.

That's so Raven, by the way.

The fan fiction in here about Jinkx is a kii. The ONLY challenges she has not done well in are the sewing ones and in the grand scheme of things that doesn't matter at all because most of these girls have their looks made for them anyway.

Let's also stop mentioning Ben Dela Fad in connection with Jinkx we're talking about winners not quitters.

8 minutes ago, Floren said:

Yvie actually impressed me this season, she's a lot funnier then I thought and is coming across a lot less pretentious 

:clap3:

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Miz Cracker was somehow not the real winner of AS5?

this is so DISGUSTING

The winner should've been Alexis Mateo if it wasn't rigged for Flop Coulee 

9 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Jinkx had THE BEST verse in Legends and should of won over Monet. She also got the worst role in Santa's school for girls and did what she could to stand out, she was still top 4. The only thing Monsoon lacks is the ability to sew, otherwise she is the most talented person on the cast by far. You can pretend she bombed half the challenges but reality is she won half the season and deservedly.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.