RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Michelle: (to Dawn) "I can't really see the pussycat wig but you're doing it Dawn's way so it's ok"

Also Michelle: (to Amanda) "I don't see the pussycat wig"

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I would’ve given Sapphira, Nymphia, Plane or Plasma the win… honestly everyone did pretty decent besides Q and yes ATM looked messy. I hate group wins… I like how on UK they did top 2 for girl groups this season with one winner. Felt much more deserved and definitive. 

• Like 1

Good riddance :ahh:

Her dancing was messy, makeup is terrible, couldnt see her lipsync for 3/4 of her solo (she needs to dance on tempo and stop skipping/jumping every 2 seconds) her look was the worst of her group, runway was HIDEOUS 

Lipsync was cringe both did horrible 

The last group deserved to win but Nymphia should've been the sole winner. Performance ate, verse ate, runway ate AND she tidied up the choreography.

Sapphira and Plasma (she looked REALLY good in that wig and black outfit!) were definitely up there followed by Morphine, Plane, Dawn and Megami, Mhiya

Safe: Xunami (incredibly unmemorable), Geneva (the stank splits gotta stop)

Bottoms: Q (even though she had one of the best solos), AMT

Runway: Nymphia > Q > Xunami = Morphine > Sapphira > Geneva > Plane Jane > Megami = Dawn > Plasma = Mhiya > AMT

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Anyway Geneva basically repeated half the lyrics and choreo from her variety show number so she can expect another panning from me :heart2:

Wait I clocked this too :ahh:

Geneva is so tired how is she still here

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KFC said:

Michelle: (to Dawn) "I can't really see the pussycat wig but you're doing it Dawn's way so it's ok"

Also Michelle: (to Amanda) "I don't see the pussycat wig"

She is such a producer puppet and she gives some of the most ridiculous critiques sometimes :shakeno:

Another BOOT for Dawn on the runway.. thus far her only good contribution to the season has been calling Megami the Eeyore of the NY drag scene 😕 

• Like 5

don't break my heart, just break my back!  :jamming: 

Nymphia ate everyone up tbh. SHOCKED that Megami, Mhi’a, and Geneva sneaked a win! I thought Megami would be going home tn bc she was at Roscoe’s 

• Like 1

:deadbanana4:

• Haha 5

I was wondering how will they make it look like that Amanda lost a lipsync battle to Q, but honestly, while watching the lipsync I realized there was bo way for Amanda to win when looking like a blue bearded caveman

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Also not them saying Plane performed well while she messed up majority pf the choreography :bibliahh:

this could’ve been a perfect time for Plane vs Amanda lipsync if they criticized Plane for that. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The f*cking imbecile producers of this show… goodbye the ******* drama you idiots… a ******* Derrick B in All stars tea or Tamisha Vs Kandy in season 13…

The producers of this show are so ******* stupid 

4 hours ago, KFC said:

Megami sneaking through another week, and now with a win under her belt too. I hate it here :skull:

This season is ******* wild with the judging….. the worst in recent memory

Idk why yall are saying Plane messed the choreo up because I didnt catch it at all

I will say though she is BLATANTLY ripping off Jimbo's aesthetics (probably because of how well that worked for her + how much Ru enjoys it) and I'm surprised more people aren't calling her out

• Like 2

Amanda clearly did better in that lip sync, it’s funny how it can “all come down to the lip sync” or not when prior track records and larger narratives so often play a bigger part :dies: 

I would have like her around a little bit longer but her looks were unpolished so it’s not a huge deal

Plane was late on one specific choreo move multiple times btw now that yall mention it, the one where they flexed one arm up and pulled it down

Edited by Orsay

This was such a filler episode only to get rid of Amanda apparently. Literally nothing warranted her being in the bottom

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Plain is so derrivative of a drag queen. Sure, her drag is decent since she has more years under her belts, but there's a severe lack of uniqueness when it comes to her looks.

Most of them have been a replicas of someone else before her.

okay now that nymphia’s shown more of her arsenal I hope she stops that act in the werkroom and owns being the it girl, everyone knows how much competition she is already **** it

wow when Nymphia said she was part of Nine Generations I literally screamed and turned up the volume. Then she served THAT in the challenge? For free? Then she obliterated on the runway? She's dogwalking these idiots

• Confused 1

I love Dawn btw, her performance and look were both great. A lot of you clearly just have a bias against a “weird” girl and will probably praise the most boring basic looks while Dawn is at least doing something interesting with her aesthetic

Nymphia is definitely the top fashion girl of the season though, Q and Sapphira are up there as well

• Like 2

My'hia saying I get 2k y'all get 1k then Nymphia just laughing it off only for her to say "haha enjoy the win while you can girls can't wait to see you in the bottom again JUST KIDDINGGGG love youuu come sit on my WINNERS couch"... her mind oh my lord she's one step away from just telekinetically embarrassing these morons

• Haha 4

And then nymphia telling megami to come sit on the couch with her then calling everyone beautiful LMAO she's so mother cvnt my god betch i dont think ive stanned this hard right off the bat EVER

come to the netherlands queen!!!!

Or wherever you are ill come see you

7 hours ago, Giancor said:

Amanda and Jane feud was literally the fire that drag race needed :rip: Now what? 

Ffff 

goood bye 

The season is kinda over for me 

Please, you don't think that little devil's spawn Dawn will try to stir up some more random drama nobody cares about?

At least Plane Jane won't have to shade easy prey anymore (no offense to Amanda, that's just the portrayal I got from it)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.