RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Lowkey felt like Q was kept around because otherwise there won’t be any competition for Nymphia in the other design challenges. :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Amanda was probs supposed to be first out pre Jane fight lol 

• Like 1

Amanda getting eliminated when Xunami was the definition of go girl give us nothing :bibliahh:

Sure her looks were busted but she wasn't the worst in the challenge at all? I'm a bit perplexed especially when the drama was getting good.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Not Geneva's group getting all wins :deadbanana2: they should've all been safe except Megami who should've been in the bottom. Really confusing results this week :doc:

• Like 1

3 people that should've been gone before Amanda (Geneva!!!!! :skull:, Mhi'ya and Megami) all having a win instead i-

• Like 10

That group win decision was… I don’t know if there’s any word for it. 

Amanda was weak but understood the show’s mission : entertainment. 

very odd. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rihannafan said:

I hate when people say its someones time to go, especially when Geneva and Megami are still there

I don’t see them sticking around much longer either. That said, neither of them were up for elimination. 

If they were as strict as they were last week when they eliminated Mirage for her ‘bad’ lipsync, the queen who would have been eliminated would have been Q. Seriously, what the hell was that?

SGtX5tb.gif

They only make poor decisions if it fits the narrative they have for the queens.

• Like 1

Also I think the winning group deserved to win, even though my favorites were Dawn and Plane (in that order).

Finally Dawn doing something memorable! :cm:

9 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

If they were as strict as they were last week when they eliminated Mirage for her ‘bad’ lipsync, the queen who would have been eliminated would have been Q. Seriously, what the hell was that?

SGtX5tb.gif

They only make poor decisions if it fits the narrative they have for the queens.

Not the revisionist history all ready and it’s been a week lol 

3 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Not the revisionist history all ready and it’s been a week lol 

When I tell you I'll never get over it. Not even when Mirage wins All Stars 12.

6K03l21.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Anyway Geneva basically repeated half the lyrics and choreo from her variety show number so she can expect another panning from me :heart2:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, ToMmY said:

SGtX5tb.gif

Mirage didn’t know the words. Thats a pretty much instant ticket home. Q has been in the top the past 3 weeks and her runway was great. Amanda definitely won the lip sync but she’s never been high, she’s been in the bottom before, and her looks were messy in both the challenge and runway. Don’t get me wrong, I love Amanda but I think that Q has a bit more to show and I think that’s why the judges kept her. Personally, I would’ve put Xunami in the bottom 2 with Q but we got Amanda. 

• Like 3

NYMPHIA MOTHERED THIS IKTR! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nymphia should’ve gotten a solo win, she’s the reason for the group winning :biblio:

• Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 1

Oop 

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Oop 

honestly slay 

10 minutes ago, willmcclure9 said:

Nymphia should’ve gotten a solo win, she’s the reason for the group winning :biblio:

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Oop 

Love these posts back to back 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Dancehall Queen said:

Love these posts back to back 

Even if she helped with the writing, from what we saw, Nyphmia took charge in directing the group 

• Like 2

I sympathize with Megami in tonight's episode but my lord does she take herself too seriously :skull:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Megami sneaking through another week, and now with a win under her belt too. I hate it here :skull:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Btw, glad to see my two initial picks Nymphia and Sapphira continue to kill it :johnald:

Q moves like she just figured out how to use her arms and legs this morning and it's so uncomfortable to watch 

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Q should've gone home she performs just as spastic as Pearl.

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.