RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Ugh I just feel like this season is so over-produced… like on a regular season it’s fine cause the queens actually need some direction for their storylines but on All Stars? And with a cast like this where most queens’ drag race career was short lived so if they have a redemption they’ll  basically explode in popularity? The tension is there, everyone is FIGHTING to stay, and if the producers keep getting their hands in and choosing who’s making the finale without letting the natural redemptions show up it’s… so bad

And honestly going AS7 -> S15 -> AS8 is rough because last season of all stars and regular drag race left the bar REALLY high

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Have yet to watch the episode but mama.... Wtf is this?

I– :skull:

In terms of the Ball, I think the first two looks should be around 2/5 of the total points while the constructed garment is 3/5. For that reason, it makes sense that Jimbo and Jessica were in the top because they had the best constructed garments.

Heidi and Kahanna had the best looks from home but their constructed outfits were janky. Either one of them could have easily substituted Lala for the top (I thought Lala was a clear BTM placement). Jaymes was also very underwhelming. 

38 minutes ago, Heirloom said:

Honestly, Jessica looks good but I kinda live for Kahanna package more. I enjoy her this season, she is hungry for the crown and it shows.

Agreed, Kahanna is the most hungry for the crown. Some of the other girls seem over it/just going through the motions. 

Idk I thought that Heidi and Kahanna's final looks were stellar enough to put them in the top :michael: especially enjoyed Kahanna's look

Heidi’s final look was so bad it was mayne the worst after the bottom2 and Jaymes :skull: 

3 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Ugh I just feel like this season is so over-produced… like on a regular season it’s fine cause the queens actually need some direction for their storylines but on All Stars? And with a cast like this where most queens’ drag race career was short lived so if they have a redemption they’ll  basically explode in popularity? The tension is there, everyone is FIGHTING to stay, and if the producers keep getting their hands in and choosing who’s making the finale without letting the natural redemptions show up it’s… so bad

And honestly going AS7 -> S15 -> AS8 is rough because last season of all stars and regular drag race left the bar REALLY high

:celestial5:

Heidi’s last look - she was lucky her lipstick wasn’t pulled. 

I was gagged when LaLa started getting positive critiques…

44 minutes ago, Aspookykid said:

I was gagged when LaLa started getting positive critiques…

This & Heidi's final look was BAD. 

You can tell effort and thought went into kahana’s look but I hated that wig especially with the blue paint on it or whatever. Heidi was definitely robbed, she’s my fave this season but her imploding in untucked was :toofunny2:

Lala go girl give us nothing…. They clearly just wanted to have a storyline this episode but her in the top was a MESS

Kahanna and Jessica are winning this season so far for me (as in, I think they are the two blossoming the most) Kahanna is most improved without a doubt and Jessica is so successfully reintroducing herself to the fanbase 

no one really turn it with the last look. it's decent enough.

Diarrhea Steak is FLOPPING SO HARD, no amount of thumbs down I receive from y'all makes her not a LOSER this season, Ben DaLe Gend would never :bibliahh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Diarrhea Steak is FLOPPING SO HARD, no amount of thumbs down I receive from y'all makes her not a LOSER this season, Ben DaLe Gend would never :bibliahh:

agree! never understand the appeal. sure she lil quick and funny sometimes but that's all? 

1 minute ago, unino said:

agree! never understand the appeal. sure she lil quick and funny sometimes but that's all? 

She's not even that this season either, she's about as charismatic as Robin was on season 15 :bibliahh:

I don’t really see what’s wrong with Heidi’s final look :michael: It’s well-constructed, the color gradient looks cool and I love the shape of it. Definitely better than Kandy, Lala or Darriene at least

Edited by Heirloom

1 minute ago, Heirloom said:

I don’t really see what’s wrong with Heidi’s final look :michael: It’s well-constructed, the color gradient looks cool and I love the shape of it. Definitely better than Kandy, Lala or Darriene at least

it was cute! but if they want to drag it should be the unspray-painted part that keeps showing when she walks. 

the way if Plastique did Jessica's 3rd look, she would get dragged to hell :rip:

speaking about Plastique. i'm ready for a season of Plastique, Sugar and Spice midding it out :ahh:

Edited by unino

32 minutes ago, unino said:

the way if Plastique did Jessica's 3rd look, she would get dragged to hell :rip:

Well yeah, Tragique doesn't posses JessiLORD's beauty to make up for it :foxaylove3:

2 hours ago, Rigalo said:

Kahanna is most improved without a doubt and Jessica is so successfully reintroducing herself to the fanbase 

she bought some expensive clothes but did she really improve in the other areas? I’m yet to see that!

57 minutes ago, Heirloom said:

53 minutes ago, unino said:

it was cute! but if they want to drag it should be the unspray-painted part that keeps showing when she walks. 

All of this. Heidi’s look was good but you could tell that it wasn’t quite finished. The unpainted parts took me out of the illusion. I do feel like she should’ve been in the top over Kandy who gave us the same looks she’s been giving all season and in season 13. 

There needs to be a ban of the words "soft toot" "light toot" "soft boot" just toot or boot it ffs

31 minutes ago, Afferty said:

she bought some expensive clothes but did she really improve in the other areas? I’m yet to see that!

It’s also just a different energy she’s bringing you can tell she’s much more confident this time around 

Was the episode cute? Still undecided if I want to spend on paramount plus lol 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.