RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Win: Jimbo

High: Kahanna, Jessica

Safe: Heidi, Alexis, Lala, Kandy, Jaymes

Bottom: Darienne, Kasha

Jimbo honestly stomping as expected...

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

How on earth did Naysha win Miss Continental? Did she use witchcraft or something? 

39 minutes ago, Morissette said:

How on earth did Naysha win Miss Continental? Did she use witchcraft or something? 

I can’t find the source but I remember reading that she worked/her home bar was a sponsor of the pageant. 

I could understand why Heidi was salty in Untucked. She should have replaced Lala Ri in the top 3, who had no business being there with her shapeless third look :deadbanana4: I genuinely hope she isn't serious about quitting though. She was probably 4th place anyway. 

Jessica turned it out in the lipsync, I was laughing hysterically at her jugs used perfectly in the Coconuts song :lmao:

And Mrs Kasha Davis wasn't really even pleading her case so glad she left. And that piñata dress is pretty unforgivable too.

See, I dont sew because I'm not Amish and I have good credit. :deadbanana2:

im so sad to see MKD go already. she really flopped this week but i have really enjoyed her in this season

damn all 4 Fame Game looks were BOOTS :deadbanana2:

Heidi scored a 10 in every category for the ball, I see why she may leave, each look literally was perfect for the category and needed no explaining. 

Jessica's look were basic af, Kahanna was second to Heidi!

Could they have made it any more obvious that Kasha was going this episode? I mean, the narrative/editing was SO obvious :rip: 

And yeah, the results were a bit wacky...

My faves were easily Heidi, Jimbo, and Jessica, and I actually thought Heidi could win.

LOVE Kandy and Lala, but that was some crazy riggory. Like, they were closer to the bottom than being in the top.

Sad to see Kasha, she had some cute moments on the show, but that final look was truly horrid and she was just not fighting.

I'm a bit worried for Darienne. I had high hopes for her and she had some cute moments here and there, but she's kinda flopping.

Imma need her to pick up the pace or if she lands in the bottom again, just send her home.

This cast has weird chemistry. It’s giving AS5 so far :katie:

23 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

It’s her, Valentina :gaycat1:

an icon. 

Edited by Jaye

24 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Omfg the press tour for DRM will be so incredible :WAP:

Did I watch the same runway as the judges? How was Lala and Kandy in the top?

the dress jimbo made was the most finished and polished, it's not gag worthy but i think it's still the best out of all the girls

jessca's donut look was a boot :rip: her 3rd look wasn't as good as jimbo's.  glad she had her moment tho

heidi and kahanna shoulda been in the top

Yeah Heidi or Kahanna deserved to win this, both served three great looks. Heidi acting out in Untucked though :katie:

Love Jessica though and the lipsync was fun!

Sad that MKD went home but I guess after two stellar performances in the first two challenges and zero praise it's not surprising :chick3: Ru just hates old people!

oh and Kandy and Lala were definitely not in the top. At least I understand they wanted rudemption from Lala but the look that she made was still bad. Kandy should've been in the bottom along with Darienne and MKD

the ball was really underwhelming, not really one gag worthy lewk, Heidi, Kahana and Jessica did best I think

the edit is so tired and predictable at this point

27 minutes ago, pearlmercury said:

the dress jimbo made was the most finished and polished, it's not gag worthy but i think it's still the best out of all the girls

jessca's donut look was a boot :rip: her 3rd look wasn't as good as jimbo's.  glad she had her moment tho

heidi and kahanna shoulda been in the top

Yeah Heidi and Kahanna’s final looks are kinda rough here.

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

i keep forgetting she has the broadest shoulders and yoked traps on earth. she should pad them hips more to balance it out

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Have yet to watch the episode but mama.... Wtf is this?

1 minute ago, KaledKalil said:

Have yet to watch the episode but mama.... Wtf is this?

:sadviolin:

Imagine it making the whistle sound while you f*ck it :ahh:

Truly can't believe it is a real piece of merch, but it is kind of brilliant

• Haha 1

The edit about 30 seconds in - I knew MKD was going home. 

Also - wtf is with the queens thinking they’re the judges. STFU. 

And agreed that this cast’s chemistry is lacklustre. They’re all afraid of each other :deadbanana2:

My fave winning $35K in one episode :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.