RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Underwhelming lipsync, I stan Rajah but she was not bringing it and I will only be entertained by large jiggling titties for 5 seconds at most as a schtick

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

30 minutes ago, Subomie said:

If this were Canada S1 Jimbo she would've terrorized Heidi for that bitter boots behavior all Untucked. I wish she had.

I know she was biting her tongue because she looked ready to pop off :dies:

Although I thought she deserved top 2, Heidi is serving entitlement. Not her threatening to leave the moment something doesn't go her way.

14 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

It takes 1 win to win a season.

Elecktra Bionic and her 0 wins entered the chat :eli:

23 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

Underwhelming lipsync, I stan Rajah but she was not bringing it and I will only be entertained by large jiggling titties for 5 seconds at most as a schtick

Between this, Boom Clap, and her CanvsTW lip syncs, I don’t need to see her lip sync on the show again unless they’re gonna give her something in her wheelhouse. 

Just now, Rotunda said:

Between this, Boom Clap, and her CanvsTW lip syncs, I don’t need to see her lip sync on the show again unless they’re gonna give her something in her wheelhouse. 

Do It and River Deep, Mountain Higher were great tho

im sorry but none of the placements make sense. Jessica winning, Lala in the top?!!! Kahana not being in the top and winning?!!

Them lying to lala when all three outfits looked messy and cheap :deadvision:

Jessica looked incredible and the reveal was cunty but it got tired after 20 seconds :rip:

also Ra'jah looked messy. Her mug was oily and the performance itself looked all over the place

11 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Do It and River Deep, Mountain Higher were great tho

I thought she gave like 75% of what River Deep, Mountain High needed. Do It was just not memorable to me. Do It was fine, but I can’t remember anything about it.

Kandy should have been nowhere near the top. :deadbanana4:

Heidi should have been in the top/high 

9 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Not them having Coconut and not Jimbo lip-syncing to it :skull: 

the fans would say that it's rigged for her again bc Jimbo is known for her boobs

1 hour ago, Psycho said:

my ranking

Win: Jessica
High: Jimbo, Kahanna, Heidi
Safe: Jaymes, Alexis, Kandy, LaLa Ri
Bottom: Darienne, Kasha

I thought there was a clear top 4 (Jessica Jimbo Kahanna Heidi), clear bottom 4 (Darienne Kasha Lala Kandy) and 2 safes (Jaymes and Alexis).

Kandy and Lala being in the top is more egregious than the Jorgeous ball win. 

Just now, OreGuy said:

the fans would say that it's rigged for her again bc Jimbo is known for her boobs

Tbh most drag race fans are insufferable so I see that happening 

Jimbo, Jessica and Kahanna are carrying the season so far

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

I feel bad for Lala because they straight up lied to her face making her believe she slayed the ball omg... lowkey cruel.

None of the lipsync girls bothering to learn the full lyrics to that 2 minute song :deadbanana4:

It’s so funny when they’re obviously trying to force a narrative and like the results aren’t lining with the writing :deadbanana4: Lala’s looks were cute but top worthy? Not really.

Lala in the top? I know they’re short on people to push for the finale but :hoetenks:

4 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Lala in the top? I know they’re short on people to push for the finale but :hoetenks:

They really said “this wasn’t as horrific as your last Ball”. Top placement. :rip:

• Haha 1

I really could not w lala's burlap sack couture 

• Like 1

So happy Jessica won! She looked so beautiful in her look she made. 

Allergic to serving

half of the looks they made being absolute god awful :deadbanana4:

Naysha look giving Dragbot AI generator. Like ew...

25 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Allergic to serving

The way she’s committed to those catsuits :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.