RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I don’t agree fully with the judging of the top 3 this week but Heidi getting upset when she was in the top last week and rightfully only safe the first week seems a bit dramatic. I can understand if she felt overlooked towards the end like some of the queens do when they realise the narrative doesn’t involve them winning, but I’d say the judging has been mostly fair so far…and I’ve already forgotten her outfits except the milk one. She just came across a bit entitled. Also sad to see kasha go but it was the right choice.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Jessica giving La Veneno and eating the lipsync up :heart2:

RaJah lighting up my screen again :heart2:

"Now I'm coming back to show I don't just do Britney"

*walks in as Britney and starts with Oops reference*

a CLASSIC I fear :ahh:

Jaida was also a last minute replacement cast for Tamisha (imagine that alternative reality where Tamisha was on S12 and Jaida vs Symone on S13). And Jaida did great on all her runway looks. But then again, she was also a very polished queen and skilled seamstress on her own, so...

4 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Jaida was also a last minute replacement cast for Tamisha (imagine that alternative reality where Tamisha was on S12 and Jaida vs Symone on S13). And Jaida did great on all her runway looks. But then again, she was also a very polished queen and skilled seamstress on her own, so...

Tamisha would’ve completely changed the vibe on S12. I would love to have seen Tamisha clash with the S12 kumbayah just a bittt lol. 

Just now, Jaded. said:

Tamisha would’ve completely changed the vibe on S12. I would love to have seen Tamisha clash with the S12 kumbayah just a bittt lol. 

The only reason why it was a kumbayah because the main conflict of S12 was Gigi vs Shitty Pie, where Gigi was the villain and Pie was set up as fan fave :rip:

The judging was off, but also it wasn’t clear what they were looking for. Kahanna’s third look was really good but also not really high fashion nor supermarket enough. HeIdi’s third look was the best for me, but also not really supermarket. They all did kinda good on the first look. I don’t know, I’m okay with the results and I’m happy LaLa did okay. The lip sync was really good but I wouln’t have the LSA for that song…

Kahanna and Heidi were robbed!

Jessica’s looks were cute but serving HIGH SAFE

Lala’s creation was so boring.

Kahanna’s banana dress is the look of the night!

Also missed opportunity to not have Jimbo lipsync to Coconuts last week. It would’ve been her first lipsync win :shakeno:

Kahanna should have won

Kahanna should have won and Jimbo high. Didn’t care for any of the others. 

I thought Lala was going to be bottom :rip: 

Is Heidi serious rn? :deadbanana: girl stay strong you are just 4 weeks in. Out of the girls, I can still see Kandy and Heidi getting a win before they pile them up. 

Also, Alexis couldve been top if her 3rd dress wasn't that bad, Lala wasn't top placement material, Jimbo i'm iffy too with the placement.

I'm sorry but not the praise for LaLa's busted looks, she was extremely lucky that Darienne and Kasha did slightly worse because she was definitely bottom material.

I see Jessica went to Yara's school of bouncy t*ts, but she actually gave everything Yara thought she was serving in her talent show. It went so well with the song, like she literally won the moment she revealed those huge breasts.

So sad for mother Kasha leaving. "There's always time for kindness" what an exit line ugh :weeps:

Edited by Hephaestus

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

Jessica giving La Veneno and eating the lipsync up :heart2:

Yes, I clocked the reference too! She looked so good :clap3:

49 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Also missed opportunity to not have Jimbo lipsync to Coconuts last week. It would’ve been her first lipsync win :shakeno:

I know right? I'm gagged they didn't use that song for her lip sync, it was right up her alley :toofunny2:

---

Loved seeing mother Ra'Jah on my screen again :heart2:

I feel bad for Lala because they straight up lied to her face making her believe she slayed the ball omg... lowkey cruel.

None of the lipsync girls bothering to learn the full lyrics to that 2 minute song :deadbanana4:

I LOVE Lala but I was shocked she was high and not bottom, that second look was just awful.

Jessica deserved her win.

Kasha’s third look is one of the worst looks I’ve ever seen on drag race, my god

If this were Canada S1 Jimbo she would've terrorized Heidi for that bitter boots behavior all Untucked. I wish she had.

this was honestly a terrible ball but Kahanna definitely deserved her second win

Kandy should've been in the bottom

What was this judging honey? Bottom 2 was correct, but the top... girl. It should've been Kahanna, Heidi and Jessica.

my ranking

Win: Jessica
High: Jimbo, Kahanna, Heidi
Safe: Jaymes, Alexis, Kandy, LaLa Ri
Bottom: Darienne, Kasha

Kahanna is shaping up to be the runway queen of the season - great looks!

Kahanna robbed but idc because JESSICA LEGEND got a WIN, after being overlooked a biT I was getting nervous  :jonny: 

Even though I was looking forward to a high energy/dance song, Jessica was so funny in the lipsync. Not them not saving the Coconuts song for Jimbo ajksdfj, though Jimbo would still find a way to bomb it tbh :rip: 

Kandy and Lala both belonged in a B4, none of those two were top 4 worthy, especially over Kahanna and Heidi :rip:  the critiques made it seem like Kandy was B3, I wish they would be more clear of the placements. 

Kahanna and Heidi did the best this week to me, but Heidi needs to get with the program. It takes 1 win to win a season. Everything else is just for the producers. Also, her final look may have read well on camera but it looks poorly constructed in Untucked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.