RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

19 hours ago, J Legend X said:

no, probably because of the Fame Games ! 

Damn, I wanted to see Naysha be really pissed she was eliminated again :'(

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

This is gonna sound terrible, but something about Olivia and Utica's sort of mix of baby/quirky voices throughout 13 made the season as a whole nearly completely unwatchable to me. Like skin crawling, nails on the chalkboard for me. 

Nothing against them personally, but I truly have zero desire for them to be on screens again anytime soon.

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Jessica just gave up her finale spot, when the girls hear that you dont care about track records, it rings bells in their ears.

She's out, watch!

Oh good the ball, I really hope LaLa goes home 

14 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

This is gonna sound terrible, but something about Olivia and Utica's sort of mix of baby/quirky voices throughout 13 made the season as a whole nearly completely unwatchable to me. Like skin crawling, nails on the chalkboard for me. 

Nothing against them personally, but I truly have zero desire for them to be on screens again anytime soon.

At least Utica was talented and created one of the most iconic outfits of the franchise :jonny5:

17 hours ago, Little Dark Age said:

Season 13 is the worst season in the entire US franchise and for multiple reasons. enough with the BS!

honestly anyone who doesn't feel S13 was the worst regular US season and AS5 was the worst AS season I simply cannot trust... like these two seasons were truly the pits and thank god it seems that the franchise has turned it around a bit since then

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, That Bad Eartha said:

I very rarely get annoyed or uncomfortable watching Drag Race, but something about Olivia's demeanor rubbed me the wrong way for the whole season :toofunny3:

4 minutes ago, Dekkan said:

I very rarely get annoyed or uncomfortable watching Drag Race, but something about Olivia's demeanor rubbed me the wrong way for the whole season :toofunny3:

Have u never topped a guy like Liv? Must be a bottom. 

You're missing out.

2 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

You're missing out.

:ahh: gather me, but I love me some bottom sometimes. Perhaps I'm too much of a ***** irl to enjoy someone being so "sweet" and "cute" on screen :skull: 

Naysha getting booted by Raja :fan:

I think it’s dumb when the girls at shocked that a person would vote to save their friend. But also why say anything? They can’t prove you voted for Kahana. I would’ve sat there and acting liked I voted out Naysha with everyone else 

27 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

Naysha getting booted by Raja :fan:

I think it’s dumb when the girls at shocked that a person would vote to save their friend. But also why say anything? They can’t prove you voted for Kahana. I would’ve sat there and acting liked I voted out Naysha with everyone else 

Right? I would've sat there and lied just for the messiness of it.

The only good thing about Olivia Suxx was that she humbled that arrogant MAN Rosè in the first episode

13 is one of my fav recent seasons... somehow

Maybe it's that I hated the beginning so badly I was surprised when it got better to me.

naysha is mid at drag race and got chopped at the right time but she looked beautiful going home

Speaking of unfunny drag queens, I happened upon Jinkx’s Twitter with this as the pinned tweet

What the ****? People pay for this? :deadbanana2: If this is a highlight of the show… my God.

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

Damn, I wanted to see Naysha be really pissed she was eliminated again :'(

She was already pressed at the Roscoe's live stream from DragCon :coffee: Honestly, it's funny how she thinks because she won Miss Continental she can slay drag race... 

2 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

You're missing out.

Like.. with Liv’s baby play voice??

In that case, sorry for my above post. I didn’t mean to offend. I’m sure the show is great, as long as Ben ghost writes some jokes.

I don’t mean this in a bad way but based on who’s left I certainly hope Kasha is in the bottom and going home :jonny: 

that said she deserved top last week

• Like 1

Not that Melissa’s makeup is good or anything but Manali and her brick face commenting about makeup is always such a kii to me. 

27 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Speaking of unfunny drag queens, I happened upon Jinkx’s Twitter with this as the pinned tweet

What the ****? People pay for this? :deadbanana2: If this is a highlight of the show… my God.

She should stick to doing Judy cause omg... busted AND unfunny?  :hoetenks:

34 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

So unfunny :rip: 

Am I the only one who didn't catch Raven being present for the fashion mini challenge episode 1? I'm rewatching and um :huh:

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Like.. with Liv’s baby play voice??

In that case, sorry for my above post. I didn’t mean to offend. I’m sure the show is great, as long as Ben ghost writes some jokes.

Well she emphasizes it, but her natural speaking tone is really that soft, she's what the ballroom world calls "soft *****"

6 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Exactly, especially because we already know production wouldn’t interfere since Bebe never had to reveal which lipstick she picked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.