RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Naysha getting it from all angles :deadbanana4:

11 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

ZkXEYQn.png

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

love all the naysha lashings :bibliahh:

This season is a hot ass MESS already. Naysha being dragged left and right, James coming out of the woodworks, Irene still running her twit fingers, Willam still clocking girls :bibliahh:

Manifesting some more drama within the S15 cast circle pls! This summer needs to be good to us 

Did anything notable happen this drag con. Seemed kinda quiet? 

2 hours ago, Subomie said:

Tyra of all people coming out of the wilderness just to take a shot at Naysha :deadbanana: This is not her week.

I'm sorry but Naysha has all of these reactions from the girls coming for a long time :deadbanana4: NBB celebrating sjdfshgjkfh

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

ZkXEYQn.png

:ahh: :ahh: :ahh: :ahh:

Y'all are slick :dies:

ZkXEYQn.png

I thought Kahanna's incorporation of crown and scepter into her runway look was unseemly, since said items are part of the prize package you're competing for. 

in the all-winners season the "crowned queen" runway was used specifically because they were all winners and had actually been crowned before. I just think it's a motif that should not be used so casually

Edited by Femalien

naysha's makeup is also secretly a bit derrick barry'd. she's just painting over the features that are already there rather than sculpting out a new face in a transformative way. minimal eye makeup, real brows, it's like real girl makeup rather than being super draggy

2 minutes ago, Femalien said:

ZkXEYQn.png

I thought Kahanna's incorporation of crown and scepter into her runway look was unseemly, since said items are part of the prize package you're competing for. 

in the all-winners season the "crowned queen" runway was used specifically because they were all winners and had actually been crowned before. I just think it's a motif that should not be used so casually

What if I told you that most of the contestants on the show aren't real women either :coffee:

Irene talentless ass talking so much **** again :rip:

James is definitely the Azealia Banks of drag. Talented af but messssssssy and their own worst enemy.

7 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Of all the seasons to have a runway opening episode they chose this one :dies:

SO TRUE LMAOOOO 

where was this as4 or as7???

2 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

t2crjz3qmvwa1.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

not 'watergirl' :deadbanana4:

Can anyone explain all this to me? 

Also, what does she mean by watergirl

19 minutes ago, Fancyhoodlum said:

Can anyone explain all this to me? 

Also, what does she mean by watergirl

Irene's talent show

Irene wasn't in the wrong at first, then Willam wanted to know the name of the messy queen and Irene just went balls to the wall. If there is one thing that Willam is not, she's not vague at all, she calls all the names.

Not gonna lie, Nina's reaction was so funny, and so was James saying FAILURE:deadbanana2:

I always wanna support James but then he goes all messy, like there’s just no reason to be transphobic :rip: 

But the racists like to try and hide behind their identities too, not that it justifies any hate speech regardless. Just an all around mess. 

3 hours ago, Femalien said:

ZkXEYQn.png

In All stars 4, I believe it was the heavenly runway (or whatever they all wore white in) but at least a couple of them wore crowns and I believe one of them had a scepter. It’s not common but it’s certainly not unprecedented. 

4 hours ago, CBC said:

:fan:

Naysha is VERY slick at the mouth at Roscoes so this was always coming.

She will sit on that mic and try to shade the girls down and then be scared when they show up.

Wait that Nina pic of her celebrating :ahh: 

NAHsha is truly HATED across a plethora of girls. On a season with past villains like Jimbo, Alexis, Darienne, and Kandy no less. The villain edits don’t matter when people HATE you in real life. Now she needs to sleep in the bed she NaySHAT in. 

:fan: 

5 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Kahanna had such a glow up :clap3:

Just came to say im exicted for her runways. :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.