RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Dahlia vs Kahmora vs Alyssa 

Rock M. vs Joey vs Kornbread

Nicky vs Tamisha vs Orion

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy
Brita vs Elliott vs Kerri

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Widow vs Tina vs Jorgeous

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

Gigi vs Gottmik vs Angeria

Crystal vs Kandy vs Lady Camden

Jaida vs Symone vs Willow

4 v 3 v 6

:thing:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

7 minutes in and I'm ready to tap out. Them ranting about Coachella being owned by republicans/homophobes and saying they would never go again unless they're being paid, Mik complaining that she was taken to the hospital in a 'PrIuS!11', randomly shitting on the crew throughout the episode :rip: far too much.

They really bring out the worst traits in each other.

Nnn agree, this is unbearable :skull:  the storytelling was so boring, the giggling every 2 min even tho they’re both just extremely….unfunny? And the overtly obnoxious editing, this gave me a headache :skull: 

This video keeps appearing on my tl and I keep staring wtf what kinda beauty goddess

JV0fT8n.gif

Violet latches on the "new and IT" thing, remember when she was always with Valentina? :gaygacat2:a user confirmed

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Violet's attitude used to be part of a "brand" and fit her aesthetic with the ultra b¡tchy brow, dominatrix type of thing. Gottmik literally is just an elitist snob with ZERO charisma or looks to back it up, I'm so confused why Violet chose to let herself go with that person. What a way to ruin your reputation.

This :swan:

3 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Violet latches on the "new and IT" thing, remember when she was always with Valentina? :gaygacat2:a user confirmed

Wait, you might be onto something. I also remember when sua was often with Naomi and Katya.

32 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

This :swan:

Wait, you might be onto something. I also remember when sua was often with Naomi and Katya.

she doesn't need drag race anymore, just the popular queens off it :fan:

This was f*cking hilarious. Thorgy rambling about Bob’s social media content, then mentioning Lady Bunny’s Drag Race parody with the AIDS line, then complaining about AirPods not staying in when she had them switched. I love them :dies:

don't know if this was posted but If you don't have this song in your top 5 songs by drag queens then you're wrong

8 minutes ago, Ghibli said:

Any Belgium girls here? 

This came out of nowhere, I didn't hear any rumor about this. Perched nonetheless :gaycat1:

Another European country :skull:

Their only spinoff in a POC country is Thailand, which might be cancelled :skull:

WOW gets on my damn nerves. 

Hall & Closet is slowly becoming my favorite podcast (except for this week's episode, didn't care for the guest). Jaida is so much funnier than she was in S12, their dynamic is so cute.

Dahlia vs Kahmora vs Alyssa 

Rock M. vs Joey vs Kornbread

Nicky vs Tamisha vs Orion

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy
Brita vs Elliott vs Kerri

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine (love Jasmine too)

Widow vs Tina vs Jorgeous

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

Gigi vs Gottmik vs Angeria

Crystal vs Kandy vs Lady Camden

Jaida vs Symone vs Willow

1 hour ago, Ghibli said:

Any Belgium girls here? 

will it be french or flemish?

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This was f*cking hilarious. Thorgy rambling about Bob’s social media content, then mentioning Lady Bunny’s Drag Race parody with the AIDS line, then complaining about AirPods not staying in when she had them switched. I love them :dies:

Love Thorgy so much :laugh:

Violet has always had a nasty and rotten personality/attitude. Heavily dislike her tbh

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

I’ll watch but lord this is just comical at this point 

Why? You are not obligated to watch every iteration of it just like nobody is watching all 30 versions of Survivor. I think it is fabulous that queens from different places get a chance to show out and for LGBT people to enjoy some representation in THEIR country.

14 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I knew I’ve seen it before  :deadbanana4:

It wasn't even a good outfit to begin with. She's worn a lot of great stuff for S14 and she chose to end the season with... This :toofunny3:

A reverse Symone experience :eli:

18 minutes ago, Bindi said:

I knew I’ve seen it before  :deadbanana4:

I bet she switched outfits last minute 

3 hours ago, Morissette said:

Their only spinoff in a POC country is Thailand, which might be cancelled :skull:

Philippines

anyway i don’t think it’s directly WoW’s fault? They simply sell the format to any local network that wants to buy it, don’t they?

• ATRL Moderator

i think i prefer the finale styling to the all stars styling at least

• ATRL Moderator

s14 lipsync rank form here fpr coming at some point maybe!

(also what page is this on for yall? page numbers are different for mods and i don't wanna wrongly direct members who want to participate)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.