RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jimbo’s inability to lip sync is pretty sad. That is her Achilles’ heel. She slays everything else 

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not them rigging a win for Jimbo just because Pangina is the lip sync assassin :deadbanana4: she was  very mid in the challenge. Kandy, Kasha & Jessica were all better but their runaway looks were boots/basic. Heidi should’ve won over her :biblio:

Yes at Alexis being received well this season :clap3: hopefully she makes it far :duca:

42 minutes ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Not them rigging a win for Jimbo just because Pangina is the lip sync assassin :deadbanana4: she was  very mid in the challenge. Kandy, Kasha & Jessica were all better but their runaway looks were boots/basic. Heidi should’ve won over her :biblio:

Heidi winning? Not with that runway. Jimbo won with the challenge and being the best outfit of the night imo.

Yea Jimbo won that clearly :dies:

that lipsync was awful though for her and they gave her a decent song she could use

The first ep was a bit dry, but I actually really liked the second ep! I agree one more slightly hard hitter would of been good for this cast, but they are literally casting like a normal season now, fillers instead of all stars :rip:

Jaymes lowkey did the worst in the first challenge :rip:  Way worse than Darienne. Both eliminations made sense though. Darienne’s Billie was so ******* funny too :rip:

Jimbo’s runways are insane. The Marilyn Monroe needs more props :clap3:I fear she will be stomping on everyone. Can this ***** learn to lip sync though? 

Jessica is an icon :clap3:

can’t wait to see more of Alexis’ delusions :clap3:

Heidi serving good tv but needs to not fall into a catch phrase hole lol. 

6 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

She really thinks she's doing something huh? :deadbanana2: Her getting booed by the audience. :clap3:

The fact that jaymes was easily the best out of their sketch and had a far better runway than Naysha too. Miss Lopez really is and will always be a…. (Bitter) Roscoes host.

Mrs. Kasha Davis literally wearing her 1990's Liza Minelli look in her "Fashion Today" or whatever it's called look but just adding a cell phone to look like Kris Jenner is such a mess.

Like girl... Maybe PUSH a little bit ? They brought you back, a bit of effort in the looks department maybe ?

She did really well in the acting challenge tho :clap3:

Also i love that we didn't get a talent show as the first episode, that has become so stale as an opening. This was a nice surprise !

The producer ATE the two runways ! I could not believe it. :bloo:

8 hours ago, unino said:

but not really giving ***** like rose or camden. 

Next thread permaban?

DrQil6YXgAg_3wb.jpg

Thoughts

Jimbo is easily the most polished queen cast and it should be a catwalk to the finale and a win unless she ends up bottom 2 and eliminated on a dance challenge like a rusical.

Alexis’s glow up is amazing, she looks amazing and 10 years younger than on her original season.

Lala has no fashion sense and her makeup skills are lacking.

Kasha should of been in the top both episodes.

Nasha being booted so early taste so good.

Jaymes has been doing very well, her and Kasha were my favorites from the girl groups.

7 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

She really thinks she's doing something huh? :deadbanana2: Her getting booed by the audience. :clap3:

Where is this? Are they not doing Roscoes for AS8? :noparty: 

But damn, Naysha always has some kind of excuse. Always thinking she's doing something dropping these tidbits like she has insider knowledge on production. It's tired. Naysha, you're just not that good at drag. 

51 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Mrs. Kasha Davis literally wearing her 1990's Liza Minelli look in her "Fashion Today" or whatever it's called look but just adding a cell phone to look like Kris Jenner is such a mess.

Like girl... Maybe PUSH a little bit ? They brought you back, a bit of effort in the looks department maybe ?

She did really well in the acting challenge tho :clap3:

I really don’t get why these girls don’t ask their fashionable friends to consult with them on looks

3 hours ago, KaledKalil said:

Heidi winning? Not with that runway. Jimbo won with the challenge and being the best outfit of the night imo.

They seem to love her outfit though so why not? Jimbo didn’t make me laugh once, she only had a stellar look, that’s it. 

I have a stinking suspicion that Freakum Dress is being underrated by this fanbase because that **** was GOOD

Like… Aja definitely won but both girls were playing to win 

AND… as an OJH… she clearly won episode 2 :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator

Finally watched and so far so bad. Two boring eps, a dull cast, bad challenges, Jimbo's lip sync :skull:

The most entertaining part of the entire first 2 eps + Untucked was Alexis sobbing in Untucked because the judges liked her :bibliahh:

Whats the runway theme song this season? xx

36 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Finally watched and so far so bad. Two boring eps, a dull cast, bad challenges, Jimbo's lip sync :skull:

The most entertaining part of the entire first 2 eps + Untucked was Alexis sobbing in Untucked because the judges liked her :bibliahh:

We are living through Alexis The Producer Michelle’s Drag Race All Stars  :clap3:

Drag Race Singing GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Season 9 Work GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

2 hours ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

Jimbo didn’t make me laugh once, she only had a stellar look, that’s it. 

Good thing you’re not a judge

Drag Race Singing GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Yeah Kasha's taste is questionable, I think she had better looks on s7? But she slayed both challenges and deserved to be in the top :clap3:

5 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Next thread permaban?

DrQil6YXgAg_3wb.jpg

are you saying the two are not the same?!

DrQil6YXgAg_3wb.jpg

i want alexis's hit gif. someone please make one :flower2:

2 hours ago, Crazy kid said:

Whats the runway theme song this season? xx

Get into this c*nty bop:

Edited by Hephaestus

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.