RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Deep dove into runways.

Heidi killed every look in ep.1, they feel true to her too, my fave was the famous now runway, she looked absolutely perfect! 10/10 there, a shoot tbh.

Alexis is exquisite, she is ready for this! Loved all the looks.

Kandy knows who she is, there's a cultural language needed to get her drag, I loved every look!

Jessica Wild was great in the runway mini challenge, but her signature look was meh tbh as compared to the others who felt fully realized.

Jimbo got eaten by some others on the mini challenge but the looks were cute, ON THE MAIN STAGE, she was a ******* shoot! That wig. :worship2:

Jaymes did well in all of her looks too!

Kahannas were cute, the main stage look was phenomenal and likely got the win!

Others not worth a mention. 

Edited by satellites.™

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Hot take: Heidi and Lala didn’t do that great in episode 2, they just had the funniest lines. The delivery was choppy. 

On the opposite end, Kahanna’s part seems written to be a “safe at best” role.

Edited by Rotunda

I was dying when Jessica talked about golden showers :ahh: so good to see her back

Edited by Mr. Peanutbutter

ALEXIS MICHELLE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE CUT THAT ******* HAIR OFF OF YOUR HEAD. ITS GONE HONEY!

I don’t think people will watch this season. 

the viewing was just talking the first 30 min 

Also there is no difference between trixie and James and we aren’t ready for that convo

OK a few thoughts:

• Everyone other than Monica was just fine in episode 1. Kahanna deserved to win though, based on looks and overall improvement. She was really giving WOMAN. 
  • I was torn on the lipsync because Aja was not giving Beyonce but Kahanna stopped lipping at the end so I guess it's OK :rip:
  • Mother Alexis looks GOOD and she's giving us camp and delusional drama.
  • James is doing really well. I enjoy their confessionals too. 
  • Jimbo is on another level conceptually and it shows. Win was deserved.
  • Heidi could have been a cute winner of episode 2 but the look was horrid. Lala somehow is painting worse now too. And Kandy has also looked worse than on her original season.
  • Kasha Davis kinda deserved top 3 for episode 2. She saved Kandy's monologue :coffee:
  • Pangina ate and should come win AS9. 
  • Eliminaysha talking all that talk at Roscoe's and being second out :rip:

That's all.

Edited by Life Savers

25 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

ALEXIS MICHELLE, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, PLEASE CUT THAT ******* HAIR OFF OF YOUR HEAD. ITS GONE HONEY!

Cackling because it’s true. I was wondering if she was gonna get hair implants or something but nope. Broadway and bald spots are back in the house. 

11 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Also there is no difference between trixie and James and we aren’t ready for that convo

Nnnnnn… I do kinda get your point. I think their aesthetics are different but overall the comedy/campiness is very similar. 

Seen ep 2.

Heidi's look was great, if you get it, you get it, she has a vision. I felt some Ekko from League of Legends vibe, that collar and the quality :flame:

Kandi looked gorgeous, so signature!

Jimbo with another shoot, just insane concept, it matched the runway perfectly and the execution is what we deserve on an AS season with a 200k prize.

Jessica's runways are going to hurt her, I can feel it already.

Kahanna has been taking notes from winners in Vegas, she is polished af now!

I’m stanning the SNL spoof like it looks so good and as if a bunch of drag queens invaded SNL for a night :jonny6:

Jimbo clearly doing the best 

also not ppl saying this isn’t a runway season when there have been several burns so far 

Edited by Rigalo

1 hour ago, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

I was dying when Jessica talked about golden showers :ahh: so good to see her back

The way between this and the "the twist is you're here" to ElimiNaysha, Jessica had easily the best lines of both episodes. A star :jonny:

2 hours ago, Rotunda said:

Hot take: Heidi and Lala didn’t do that great in episode 2, they just had the funniest lines. The delivery was choppy. 

On the opposite end, Kahanna’s part seems written to be a “safe at best” role.

not a hot take! They were the worst and they flopped their reactions when they made fun of each other. The whole thing was dry.

—-

Sad to see Naysha go. Then again I didn’t think she would win but her elimination felt undeserved. Michelle telling her she couldn’t understand a word she said was just a lie 

At least Naysha went home in the best look she’s showcased on the runway 

12 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I think most girls done well in the SNL challenge but Heidi, Kasha and Kandy stood out the most to me :/ Pangina as a LSA for an episode where Jimbo wins.. could they be less obvious

Kasha being robbed 2 episodes in a row :shakeno:

Not JimbGOD's fault she's the only professional talent in the cast

insta.thumb.gif.bf099610e3c887acea2a87d0

11 hours ago, madonnas said:

also dariennes Billie eilish is great.  I think it’s draggy and camp but I don’t think the judges understood it. 

We gotta remember Roo PooL is an OLD man.

Not everybody can transcend generations like JoJE SUSwa tbf!

17 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Not JimbGOD's fault she's the only professional talent in the cast

I stan Jimbsus hard but let's be real here 

Her runways are next level though

What’s up with all the weird ugly breast plates this season?

2 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

I stan Jimbsus hard but let's be real here 

I'm deeply infatuated with Jaymes and want him to have my babies too, but truth is truth!

Eliminaysha :bibliahh:

Imagine competing twice but getting sent home 3 times in the first couple episodes. Now that’s a flop. 

Naysha talking all that **** during roscoes only to go home early yet again just sits right with me :fan:

Imagine Loosey and Alexis on the same season.

11 hours ago, Tena said:

Am I the only one who is over the "putting the top's from the first week in the bottom 2 the following week" thing they keep doing in all stars:

AS1 Latrice/Manila

AS2 Roxxxy

AS4 Monique

AS5 India 

AS6 Yara Sofia

AS8 Kahana

It's getting very predictable. They wanna make it seem like the game is unpredictable.

It's a way to force a predetermined elimination. Of course the other girl would be forced to be eliminated when this one just won last week. Poor Naysha.

Edited by Rep2000

The Eliminaysha jokes have never been funny :michael:

Lala Ri and Kandy look terrible make up wise. They honestly came back too soon.

This seems like Jimbo’s season to lose atp. She’s just next level when it comes to runways. 

Heidi is giving secondhand embarrassment. How do you feature lips and a gap on that many garments and think that’s okay?? 

The bar I was at no one cheered for anyone except Jimbo…

and it didn’t help that they all served mid level acting talent and runways…

this season is a disaster :dies:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.