RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Magdalene said:

i feel so bad for monica :gaycat7:they should bring her back for each all star season and watch her become a little more confident each time

:rip:. She looked excellent at least 

2 hours ago, Tena said:

Am I the only one who is over the "putting the top's from the first week in the bottom 2 the following week" thing they keep doing in all stars:

AS1 Latrice/Manila

AS2 Roxxxy

AS4 Monique

AS5 India 

AS6 Yara Sofia

AS8 Kahana

It's getting very predictable. They wanna make it seem like the game is unpredictable.

In recent years I think it’s been less about unpredictability and more about ensuring the other person goes home.

1 hour ago, Magdalene said:

i feel so bad for monica :gaycat7:they should bring her back for each all star season and watch her become a little more confident each time

girl, they let her have 11 years to stew on it and she still came back and served the exact same storyline

michael-jackson.gif

anyway, love that Jaymes is getting her moment. she was definitely robbed in episode 2. she absolutely ate, especially considering Naysha was her scene partner and that could've easily screwed everything up

but of course Paul had to give the win to Jimbo for the Jimbo vs. Pangina gag 

michael-jackson.gif

oh and Kasha should've been high for episode 2. She was funny in the opening monolog, and she did really well in the sketch in a scenario that seemed different for her and out of her comfort zone

the runway was heinous tho

michael-jackson.gif

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Tea. I was genuinely gagged that she thought that was an All Stars level outfit :skull:

I think the issue with her makeup is that she's painting smaller, which doesn't really work for her.

I don't think her makeup is the problem, it's the hair. She has a big head and always wears either tiny updos or flat shake-and-goes.

She needs to ask Jaymes for some tips on how to do bigger hairstyles to mask the big head

michael-jackson.gif

Heidis look in episode 2 was tragic :rip: Michelle loving it was a joke

***** that "Freakum Dress" lip sync was everything 

Wasn't too excited about the cast at first, but whew they are FUN. And I like how a lot of them are more underrated and unexpected.

Jimbo really solidified herself as one of my favourite drag queens of all time, particularly with that RUNWAY LOOK (!!!) on the second episode. I was waiiiting for someone to interpret Net Gala in that way and she more than delivered. :weeps: Winter is over gw0rls but I got chills. :jonny5:

Fame Games is an entertaining element to the season and gives everyone an opportunity to showcase more of what they brought. Very cute.

I was nawt feeling Kandy at first, I gave up watching S13 after like Episode 2... I was ready to tap out if she was being too much for my own mental health :skull: but she is giving me all the juiciness I need with the All Stars format - it works this time!

Top Slayer (with Jimbo) for me is Kahanna Montrese :clap3: :flame: that lady came the **** THRU. the energy, her body... :jonnycat: I just :smitten: WOW. She really should've won that lip sync, she embodied the song more for me and had more standout moments without relying too much on splits. I feel like she was also serving it more in her face.

Loved seeing Naysha too :chick3: I've watched her co-host Roscoe's so much - it felt a little awkward to see her in the competition again (not in a bad way)

I'm also liking Jaymes Mansfield, Kasha and Jessica a lot. Lala is a kii too! :rofl: A lot of the queens this season are queens that I wasn't feeling on their original seasons, but I'm liking them a lot more here.

It was great to see Pangina again :heart: and lol @ the reunion with Jimbo

Love having this show to look forward to on a weekly basis! :whistle: Queen of the Universe S2 is next and probably Canada, then UK, Thailand seems likely, AND we still have Mexico, Brazil and GAS (?). woo we're being fed :eatpopcorn: I'm here for it all. My soul will experience a collapse if Drag Race Korea and Drag Race Japan ever happen :jonny3:

2 hours ago, Whis said:

the Joe Biden of Drag.

The 2 eps were very crunchy, there were reasons most of them are early out :rip:

Jimbo slaying lewks as expected, her interNET influencer had layer to it :jonny5:

So happy to see Pangina, ugh when will she become a winner

Alexis should've been eliminated on the spot for the horrible unfitting breastplate that hanging around her neck, such an embarrassment on national TV :rip: 

Happy that Jaymes and Kasha are doing well :clap3:

Heidi should stop with that gap thing, forced meme never works

Edited by MonsterJohn

Enjoyed both episodes, though boy we are not in for a good runway season are we? :rip: 

Kasha's butterfly thing might be the ugliest thing I've ever seen someone bring from home on a DR season.

Loving the new season. The second episode was definitely stronger, that RDR Live could work as a real weekly show with good writers.

The looks overall are kinda good? I was expecting much worse. :rip: 

Aja and Pangina :clap3: Good back to back real lip sync assassins. 

I didn’t really feel the first episode. The first two runways were okay. Kandy’s first look was a choice but I did like her second one. Darienne’s looks were pretty meh all night. I agree with Monica going home though. She was giving early out anyways and her lack of self confidence just frustrates me since she doesn’t seem to have really grown much since her first season. Kahanna def deserved the win. I’m shocked with Aja coming back but maybe she’d already filmed her LsA appearance before she started going in on Anetra. 

Kandy has worn not one good thing in the two episodes. Just no fashion sense.

2 hours ago, AcidPrince said:

Heidis look in episode 2 was tragic :rip: Michelle loving it was a joke

omg right that sh*t was soooo ugly what was Michelle smoking

This first episode is horrible :deadbanana2:

Gigi and Gottmik missing out on the easiest +200k of their life, even Jujubee finally could've won here as a seniority win. 

THIS was the season to cast and give Kylie her win on, not AS6. 

The second episode was better. Why didn’t they get a live studio audience though? It just feels… cheap.

I’m not a huge Naysha fan but I didn’t think she was the worst this episode and I loved her runway look.

Wtf did MKD wear on the runway? Kandy’s look wasn’t great either but that **** was terrible. I enjoyed MID’s bit a little more during the challenge but Kandy wasn’t terrible. 

Kahanna… gurlll…… she’s been slaying the looks department. I agree with her being in the bottom for the challenge. She may have been my least favorite (tied with Darienne). Darienne… I think the weight loss has kind of made her unsure of her outfits. They seem ill fitting. I didn’t love her character either - I just think she faded into the background. 

Alexis’s makeup and wigs have gotten much MUCH better but her challenge look was a choice (loved that runway though).

Heidi was wearing something with a gap. Again. Her outfit was good but I wish she’d stop shoving the gap down our throats. She did well in the challenge though. She and Lala played off one another very well. Lala did look great on the runway. 

Jessica was robbed of a top spot this week. I enjoyed Jimbo more than her but she still did great. Jimbo… Lordt. I did like the runway look but I don’t think she should have won. Of course they gave it to her because Pangina was the LSA. They should’ve had her on this season so we could get Jimbo va Pangina - the Ru-do. 

Jaymes has actually been killing it this season. I think I maybe enjoyed her the most this challenge. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.