RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I think this cast would benefit from one more final finalist, but idk who they could have gotten

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Heidi and Kasha were low key robbed 

poor Naysha tho she really wanted this:(

• ATRL Moderator

also dariennes Billie eilish is great.  I think it’s draggy and camp but I don’t think the judges understood it. 

I want Ajá back :WAP: I know shes loves drama 

Kahanna was ROBBED , she was giving Beyoncé down while Hagja was doing the same tired moved over and over

21 minutes ago, madonnas said:

also dariennes Billie eilish is great.  I think it’s draggy and camp but I don’t think the judges understood it. 

Me too! I was so mad that they critiqued her for it, it was not only great for her specifically (because it's very different than her usual drag style) but great period.

Kandy is really helping this season a lot. like she will be hyping the mediocre queens for free.

also can we talk about monica's 2nd episode look? :gaycat6:

poor monica though. she seems to be in really bad place and not comfortable/ready to b in the competition at all.

is this such a non-event? or was it because online premiere? drag con? like nobody is talking about this.

i barely remember it's premiere day :rip:

36 minutes ago, qurl said:

Kahanna was ROBBED , she was giving Beyoncé down while Hagja was doing the same tired moved over and over

Kahanna didn’t lip half the words

12 minutes ago, unino said:

is this such a non-event? or was it because online premiere? drag con? like nobody is talking about this.

i barely remember it's premiere day :rip:

All Stars 6 was similarly quiet. It’s the Paramount+ of it all.

now random thoughts dump: 

- jaymes's mug looks lil messy

- heidi needs to stop with the tacky ass gap thing! mo heart tried it and it didn't work. no need to try this babe.

- did they record the ep 1 challenge on iphone3? 

- aja and kahanna's lipsync was MESSY. it's too much movements, they tried to do too much, especially with aja. the rare time queen tried to show many tricks and worked was with laganja in AS6. 
- the SNL challenge was really well prepared for the queens and kind of really good.

-lalari really got some ******* nerve with that bodysuit and lil badly cut out words from paper. art and craft mama, my 6 years old self could do better than that :rip:
- ALSO lalari's mug really looks worse than her og season :rip:

- Kandy's runway look from ep1 is basically a red version of princess poppy with shoulder pieces:rip:

- naysha needs to wear higher heels. or try something to longate her legs

even ru doesn't know :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, unino said:

even ru doesn't know :deadbanana4:

She's so silly :dies:

We're really gonna get a "RuPaul forgets x" at every year's Drag Con, won't we?

oh and dariene's billie was fun but that mini challenge was fashion based so it's bad.

11 minutes ago, unino said:

-lalari really got some ******* nerve with that bodysuit and lil badly cut out words from paper. art and craft mama, my 6 years old self could do better than that :rip:
- ALSO lalari's mug really looks worse than her og season :rip:

Tea. I was genuinely gagged that she thought that was an All Stars level outfit :skull:

I think the issue with her makeup is that she's painting smaller, which doesn't really work for her.

Am I the only one who is over the "putting the top's from the first week in the bottom 2 the following week" thing they keep doing in all stars:

AS1 Latrice/Manila

AS2 Roxxxy

AS4 Monique

AS5 India 

AS6 Yara Sofia

AS8 Kahana

It's getting very predictable. They wanna make it seem like the game is unpredictable.

Jimbo is eating the other girls up

This is a really fun cast, these two episodes have been very very entertaining! 

This is really fun, loving this.

But Jimbo is doing SUPERIOR. You can like her or not, but u can tell she is here TO WIN. 

i feel so bad for monica :gaycat7:they should bring her back for each all star season and watch her become a little more confident each time

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I think this cast would benefit from one more final finalist, but idk who they could have gotten

I think Daya Betty would’ve meshed well with the cast and she wouldn’t have needed a glow up since she’s already polished enough on S15. Imagine her fighting with Kandy!

Monica did really bad during the main challenge :ahh: poor her

oh :deadbanana:I didn't realise the episodes were ouT already

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.