RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

finished ep1

I think overall Kahanna deserved to win, her performance was pretty great and all three looks were amazing. She really came here prepared :clap3:

I liked Kasha's and Jessica's performances, although their runways were a bit hit and miss. Still I'd give the high placements to them

Darienne and Monica were the clear bottom two sadly :chick3: The rest did fine in the challenge, props to Alexis for looking amazing and already being a delusional icon though :jonnycat:

The lipsync was pretty good too

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 1

Meh. One of the most mediocre Girl Group challenges for sure. Most of these girls are just not performers. Surprised Kahanna won but noone else really stood out, I guess.

Sucks that Monica went home after waiting so long to come back but she’s just way out of her league here.

Episode 2

Now THIS is where it gets reeeally good! One of the best acting challenges EVER! The bottom 2 weren’t all so bad but it’s too early for a non-elimination anyway.

Jimbo deserved her win! She did have some improvement on her lipsync but she’s not sending anyone home anytime soon.

These girls better hope she makes it to the finale, though, because she’s a lock in for the Fame Games. Her runway package is INSANE!

WAIT not Jaymes serving HIGH-HIGH though. The rudemption! :clap3:

5 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

WAIT not Jaymes serving HIGH-HIGH though. The rudemption! :clap3:

I know right? I didn't expect her to do so well :eek:

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I know right? I didn't expect her to do so well :eek:

She’s a seamstress too, right? I hope she continues slaying next week :duca:

I wish they uploaded these at like 8pm or something lol the 3am thing is so annoying, seeing spoilers literally before you get out of bed :rip: (not this thread just in general)

7 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

She’s a seamstress too, right? I hope she continues slaying next week :duca:

I think so? I don't see her dominating the ball, but I'm sure she'll whip something at least serviceable up.

She really shined in E2's acting challenge though :clap3:

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

Jessica and MKD were robbed of a HIGH placement in the first challenge. I could see Jessica winning too

MKD had 3 ugly runways though 

This cast isn’t gaggy enough to sit through a whole episode. Would’ve benefited from airing it live. 

PANGINAAAAAAAAAAAA

***** YOU BETTER BE ON NEXT AS

ALSO ******* LIVE FOR HOW BEAUTIFUL ALEXIS IS!

the first episode was a flop tho. underwhelming in every aspect

2 hours ago, xrosup said:

Alexis girl :bibliahh:

this is so ******* funny :ahh:

Alexis is SF iconic :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

All decisions made were the correct ones EXCEPT Kahanna won that lip sync.  It wasn’t even close.  

• ATRL Moderator

I love heidi but of the 3 top girls she was third place.  Weakest runway and jaymes and jimbo did better than her in the challenge.  Deserved high though absolutely.  

Jimbo won cause she made smart artistic interpretations to the script that weren’t there.  Simple as that.   

I think most girls done well in the SNL challenge but Heidi, Kasha and Kandy stood out the most to me :/ Pangina as a LSA for an episode where Jimbo wins.. could they be less obvious

Kasha being robbed 2 episodes in a row :shakeno:

I was surprised that the episodes were out lmaoooooooooooo

loved the episodes!! So far I like Jimbo, I really thought SHE'D be annoying, but still not a winner material to me, I have to see her through the episodes :heart:

JUSTICE FOR MONICA :WAP:

47 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

This cast isn’t gaggy enough to sit through a whole episode. Would’ve benefited from airing it live. 

It’s also very hard to sit through the Paramount+ app crashing whenever it gets overwhelmed 

Me not knowing the second episode was out and reading these spoilers on accident chile :rip:

I was going to skip this season but I'm having a slow night shift so I watched...

I'm pleasantly surprised, I enjoyed both episodes with Ep 2 being really good. I'm loving Jaymes, LaLa and Jessica. I'm even liking Jimbo even though I don't usually. Will keep watching for now. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.