RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 minutes in and I'm ready to tap out. Them ranting about Coachella being owned by republicans/homophobes and saying they would never go again unless they're being paid, Mik complaining that she was taken to the hospital in a 'PrIuS!11', randomly shitting on the crew throughout the episode :rip: far too much.

They really bring out the worst traits in each other.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Who else could it be?

6 years ago means its no one from S9 or after. Who else is super close from back then? We know its not Bianca/Adore or Trixie/Katya cause they all live in LA. And we know its not Raven and Juju cause Raven said no rice 

Alaska is DEFINITELY brand focused enough to know she could never publicly date Sh*ron ever again with all the controversy but truth be told, they were dating back when Sharon was doing all those horrible things and Alaska somehow weaseled her way into not getting caught up in it. Sorry but you don't date someone for years who performs/says the N word all the time if you strongly disagree with it. Alaska lives in LA and Sh*ron in Pittsburgh so the opposite coasts matches them as well and they definitely did use to tour together. 

Maybe WoW knew what we didn't and was right to never ask her for all Winners after all. When you associate yourself most with queens like Willam and the racist man in Pittsburgh, it says a lot.

You’re actually kind of right— I think a good tell will also be seeing what Willam does with this on her Hot Goss segment. If she brings it up, I can’t imagine it’s about Alaska since they’re so close. If she doesn’t.. well it’s not confirmation but I doubt attention seeking Willam would pass up tea like this. 

When Detox becomes the defacto winner of AS2 after this :mandown: 

8 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And we know its not Raven and Juju cause Raven said no rice 

:deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

7 minutes in and I'm ready to tap out. Them ranting about Coachella being owned by republicans/homophobes and saying they would never go again unless they're being paid, Mik complaining that she was taken to the hospital in a 'PrIuS!11', randomly shitting on the crew throughout the episode :rip: far too much.

Literally how does anyone stand these two self-absorbed, privileged little snots? You can tell Vile-let and GottMoney have never struggled a day in their lives. Insufferable :bibliahh:

Not y’all already lighting the fires and raising the pitchforks over a random screen shot from a celeb gossip blog :deadbanana2:

that being said, I could totally see Alaska divulging in this behavior. She is very sneaky :fan:

56 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Their braindead fans in the comments :skull: Violet needs to drop Gottmik IMMEDIATELY

• ATRL Moderator

Kelly stanning :dies: Bring her on as a guest judge! So many potential lip sync songs :jonnycat:

Has Violet ever mentioned whether or not she got the AS call?  

the way you can tell that Raja is done with miss Mik in this Episode :rip: Gottmik does know how to paint a mug & creat a look but she is very hard to listen to sometimes... I fear thats the LA

Love this show

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

you can present Violet with the worst look of the century as long as theres a corset she lives. the rihinvention is lacking with both. 

• ATRL Moderator

anyone feel like participating in a quick s14 fpr/lipsync rank google doc? something to do before as7

Dahlia vs Kahmora vs Alyssa 

Rock M. vs Joey vs Kornbread

Nicky vs Tamisha vs Orion

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy
Brita vs Elliott vs Kerri

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Widow vs Tina vs Jorgeous

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

Gigi vs Gottmik vs Angeria

Crystal vs Kandy vs Lady Camden

Jaida vs Symone vs Willow

S12: 4

S13: 4

S14: 5

32 minutes ago, mindbender said:

In my humble opinion, S14 had the worst lip syncs since maybe Season 4 on average.

And the worst runways since the Logo days :cm:

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And the worst runways since the Logo days :cm:

It's true wow. I still enjoyed S14 more than S12 and 13 though but I think that's because I liked the cast as people. 

6 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

I hate mik. Such an airhead. She’s always sucking up to someone more interesting than her. She needs to get out of this gretchen weiners’ dynamic where she’s subservient to dominant personalities, because she makes people like kandy, violet and raja less likeable when she’s paired with them. Violet is indulging in this high school mean girl persona with her and it’s so corny. And FPR was even more unwatchable this season because you could tell raja hated every minute she had to spend around mik. :rip:

Edited by Hannah Hunt

The fact that Violet is the same bimbo she was almost 7 years ago is a read in itself.

Violet's attitude used to be part of a "brand" and fit her aesthetic with the ultra b¡tchy brow, dominatrix type of thing. Gottmik literally is just an elitist snob with ZERO charisma or looks to back it up, I'm so confused why Violet chose to let herself go with that person. What a way to ruin your reputation.

4 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

the way you can tell that Raja is done with miss Mik in this Episode :rip: Gottmik does know how to paint a mug & creat a look but she is very hard to listen to sometimes... I fear thats the LA

What’s funny is Mik grew up in Scottsdale, which is the most pompous, insufferable, wealthy part of Phoenix. So many people from there are like the worst people you would normally see in LA. I’m not surprised she’s embodying that stereotype :rofl:

4 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

anyone feel like participating in a quick s14 fpr/lipsync rank google doc? something to do before as7

I’d participate!

3 hours ago, mindbender said:

In my humble opinion, S14 had the worst lip syncs since maybe Season 4 on average.

I’d say you’re being generous and it’s the worst since S1 :rip:

S14 lipsyncs really weren’t that bad imo, I liked pretty much all of them except I Love It.

Other seasons have higher highs but more flop lipsyncs, so it kind of averages out for me. 

Ye the lipsyncs were solid this season 

besides the one with June and the straight one 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.