RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Valentina with a big announcement at Drag Con...could they be less obvious :priceless:

Congrats, gurl :clap3:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Valentina with a big announcement at Drag Con...could they be less obvious :priceless:

Congrats, gurl :clap3:

What’s the announcement gonna be?

11 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

She's pregnant with her first child, reddit has know it for weeks! So happy for ha:clap3:

25 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

Spoiler

Drag Race Mexico host

Talentina winning again :giraffe:

The way S9 will have 4 winners after Peppermint wins AS9 + Talentina stomping. Truly an IMPECCABLE cast that doesn’t get enough praise here.

1 hour ago, KasioKas said:

She's pregnant with her first child, reddit has know it for weeks! So happy for ha:clap3:

Queen 

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

Hide contents

Drag Race Mexico host

Spoiler

Co-hosting, she is not a "main" judge as far as I know. More like a Pangina/Arya type of thing with Lolita. 

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

Does anybody know if Shangela is still performing at WeHo pride cuz....

On the second tab of their IG post where they announced the summertramp portion 2 days ago she's still there. They did make her font a lot smaller in the new post whereas before her font had been the same size as Jessie/Idina/Tinashe. 

Idk what to expect, not much has been said beyond the standard statement after the article came out and I don't think we can reasonably expect anything to come statement wise til the legal stuff progresses more. No idea if she'll drop out, I doubt the pride itself will drop her. 

6 hours ago, Rotunda said:

All Stars really just exists as a way for the execs to push Paramount+. My wonder is that after the extensive AS7 press tour, they think they’ve already maximized the number of people who are willing to sign up for Paramount due to Drag Race, and really just do promo now to remind people the season is happening. 

This is actually very probable.

and tbh people who watch drag race are gonna watch drag race and we’re not gonna get much more new blood 

Edited by blackoutbritney

10 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

This is actually very probable.

and tbh people who watch drag race are gonna watch drag race and we’re not gonna get much more new blood 

Yeah getting contestants like Sugar + Spice on is basically the best they can do in regards to getting new fans to watch. Everything else is just press to remind casual viewers a season is starting. 

Didn't really take long for it to get permanently banned huh. At least now we can get back to actually talking about AS8 :skull: 

Ready for Jimbo and Alexis to stomp tomorrow :duca: 

#FreeTheOnlyOne, they were keeping this thread busy and booked. 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

hmmm

Also SERIOUSLY not sure how calling a white queen racist for making picking cotton jokes is over the line somehow but

spacer.png

cant wait for AS8 

spacer.png

8 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Alaska is still allowed on WoW :jonnycat:

I think Pit Stop is produced by Paramount (as opposed to WOW) but I would love for Alaska to be back in their good graces just to be on AW2 

8 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

Alaska is still allowed on WoW :jonnycat:

It’s Viacom and she’s been a guest before

10 hours ago, Femalien said:

Jinkx would be more stanable to me if she got that double chin sucked out, she has the money. Or kybella injection 

She's not an official big girl so it's distracting

:deadbanana4:

Bianca Del Rio is the unfunniest person of all time. I saw her live like 2 years ago and what a waste of time/money. Just hype and nothing else. 

I am in loveeeeee with La La :ahh:

She is just so good for the voiceovers. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.