RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, N.M.K. said:

This is the same person who recorded Anne Frank for snatch game (and then had her fans justify it as funny) 

Well that's not as bad as Mimi Infurst, who for many years dressed up as Anne Frank in her live performances to Alicia Keys' song Girl on Fire. She's kind of lucky she was PANNED on AS1 so that no one cares to bring that up now.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Imagine Symone interviewing Katya or jinx 

even the best host struggled with those 

Which reminds me, I’m tired of these fan faves rolling onto set high as **** and not even pretending like they paid attention to the episode. 

I’d take a pit stop with Maddy Morphosis over one with Jinkx any day of the week. 

24 minutes ago, CBC said:

We should have a memorial for TOO like AS4 lady bunny's funeral roast or smth

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

:toofunny2:

RIP our caustic queen...

drag-race-lady-bunny-roast.jpg

1 hour ago, BionicWooHoo said:

Ugh not Bianca again. She’s not as charismatic or funny as Tricia Bib or Monet 

I see what you're saying. I think Bianca's humor is more standup/roast, where the others can give an interview and kiki with the girlies.

Bob>Monet>Trixie IMO

Monet was the best host. You can tell she’s friendly with most of the girls. It’s the guests that are most important, though. Bianca with Alyssa, Detox or Laganja was good.

35 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Not you setting her up like this. Twisting the knife I see.

I feel like the most charismatic queens always are our best Pit Stop hosts. Monet and Bob (S12-AS5 era… idk what happened post that time…) for example. 

Symone oozes charisma and I think as long as she hops out of her shell, she would be excellent. And besides, with TOO gone, someone has to be the delusional Symone stan and since she’s one of my favorite winners ever, I’ll gladly take that role.

Lemme start drafting up my list of all the ways Symone continues to STOMP even after her reign. S16 Pit Stop booking INCOMING

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Monet was the best host. You can tell she’s friendly with most of the girls. It’s the guests that are most important, though. Bianca with Alyssa, Detox or Laganja was good.

Her Pit Stop with Naomi is one of my favorites ever. Even her one with Bob was amazing, it’s crazy how they still managed to be super entertaining despite sanitizing and watering down their Sibling Rivalry personas for the Pit Stop. 

Monet talent, Monet beauty :clap3: 

Also, remember we had Manila as a host :hoetenks:

Ugh, not Bianca... Not hating, but she's legit one of the worst hosts they've had :'( 

At least the guests look AMAZING! We'll need them to carry.

• ATRL Moderator

Idk what causes this, but I feel like Bianca asked AWFUL questions pretty regularly. I guess the writers give her the questions, but whereas Bob would go off-script, Bianca stuck to the cards even if they were dumb af.

"This queen just won a challenge. Do you think she's happy?"

"That queen now has 5 main challenge wins, which is the most of any contestant. Would you say she's a frontrunner?"

"This queen said she has never created her own garment, has never touched a sewing machine, and doesn't know how to use a hot glue gun. Do you think this will hurt her chances in the design challenge?"

It was seriously this bs all season :ace:

5 hours ago, Ryan said:

TheOnlyOne has been permanently banned from the thread. 

oh wowwww ohhh wowwwwwww ohhh wowwwwwwww  :gaycat2:

14 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

people said the first episodes leaked?

Does the episode has a time to be available on Paramount+? It's already the 12th in NZ.

I feel like there’s a difference between being. charismatic and being conversational. The same reason why I wouldn’t want Symone to lead the Pit Stop is the same reason why i wouldn’t watch a podcast led by her, even if I think she’s a very strong winner.

26 minutes ago, HungryByTheBuffet said:

people said the first episodes leaked?

in canada but was taken down quickly lol 

What time does the episode drop?

2 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

What time does the episode drop?

used to be 3am for as7 iirc :deadbanana2:

Excited for tomorrow! spacer.png 

4 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

Queen of all Queens won the old fashion way, by winning the most challenges, having majority fan vote and making Ru laugh. Being crowned should take more than winning one lip sync, it's based on C.U.N.T. and overall performance on the show, clearly Jinkx won on merit. Most here seem in agreement that Raja should have won AS6 despite Kylie clearly winning the final lip sync, seems like hypocrisy to me.

Drag Queen Hello GIF by Jinkx and DeLa Holiday

I agree that Kylie’s win was… questionable. Had Rajah not won CvsTW I think there’d be a little more of an uproar. I think the biggest issue is that the current AS format with the LSA takes away from other queens who would have been in the top. Kylie was high for a few challenges and would have qualified for the top two spot. Still don’t know if it would have been enough but it would have put her in a much better standing. 

kylie's track record honestly isn't even the biggest reason why she shouldn't have won like. there's plenty of other winners who didn't have the strongest track records like sasha, yvie, willow, etc. who still are generally beloved bc they had clear and discernible drag identities, outstanding talents utilized in their drag, and/or an edit that made them winning a satisfying conclusion...and kylie just doesnt have any of that, at least not to a level for her to not be seen as such a weak winner. as6 crown deserved to be rajah, tkb, or eureka's, but :michael: 

• ATRL Moderator

Does anybody know if Shangela is still performing at WeHo pride cuz....

2 minutes ago, Edge Of Glory said:

kylie's track record honestly isn't even the biggest reason why she shouldn't have won like. there's plenty of other winners who didn't have the strongest track records like sasha, yvie, willow, etc. who still are generally beloved bc they had clear and discernible drag identities, outstanding talents utilized in their drag, and/or an edit that made them winning a satisfying conclusion...and kylie just doesnt have any of that, at least not to a level for her to not be seen as such a weak winner. as6 crown deserved to be rajah, tkb, or eureka's, but :michael: 

The way not even her looks are memorable. Most of it was borrowed from Willam, Sasha or other LA girls :rip:

All Stars 7 was a fuckin joke.

Kylie is beautiful and amazing, but a WINNER? her track record is tragic.

Pandora being terrible in all challenges and she was eliminated after Jan who won a challenge :rip:

and the worst thing: Trinity being out before the finale and Eureka there being mediocre all season (i love her btw) was disgusting. 

So did first episode leak or what and how??

22 minutes ago, Eat The Acid said:

So did first episode leak or what and how??

Allegedly it did in Canada but it was taken down quite quickly. It’s probably easier to just wait it out than it will be to track it down. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.