RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator

TOO permanently banned from the entire forum now :skull: 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

If what TOO did is enough to warrant a permanent ban then Hephaestus and Relampago should also face some kind of consequences for constantly antagonizing him. :skull:

Well… Looking forward to AS8 in this thread! The latter half of S15 was great.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

TheOnlyOne has been permanently banned from the thread. 

e143ba0e3940a051d28051e85f3ac9d0.jpg

https://variety.com/2023/tv/news/rupauls-bianca-del-rio-host-drag-race-the-pit-stop-1235609709/

“RuPaul’s Drag Race” Season 6 winner Bianca Del Rio will return to host the “All Stars” Season 8 weekly recap series “The Pit Stop.”

Each week, Del Rio and her guest will recap and review the most recent episode of “All Stars” Season 8, which begins streaming on May 12 exclusively on Paramount+. New episodes of “The Pit Stop” will premiere Saturdays on the “RuPaul’s Drag Race” YouTube channel.

Fan-favorites Alaska (“All Stars” Season 2 winner, Season 5), Kylie Sonique Love (“All Stars” Season 6 winner, Season 2), Sugar & Spice (“Drag Race” Season 15), Mistress Isabelle Brooks (“Drag Race” Season 15), Kornbread (“Drag Race” Season 14) and Peppermint (“Drag Race” Season 9) are among the first round of confirmed guests set to appear in the upcoming season.

Queen of all Queens won the old fashion way, by winning the most challenges, having majority fan vote and making Ru laugh. Being crowned should take more than winning one lip sync, it's based on C.U.N.T. and overall performance on the show, clearly Jinkx won on merit. Most here seem in agreement that Raja should of won AS6 despite Kylie clearly winning the final lip sync, seems like hypocrisy to me.

Drag Queen Hello GIF by Jinkx and DeLa Holiday

Bianca interacting with Dumb and Dumber is gonna be a kiiii :deadbanana2:

Rajah being edited out of the lipsync + Kylie falling =/= Monet stomping Kinkx so hard (BOMBING) that production couldn’t even hide her literally standing and stopping lipsyncing because she saw how hard Monet was decimating her

spacer.png

42 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

If what TOO did is enough to warrant a permanent ban then Hephaestus and Relampago should also face some kind of consequences for constantly antagonizing him. :skull:

We antagonized them? Please be serious :skull:

Not Sugar and Spice :bibliahh:

The episode will be a kii.

Ugh not Bianca again. She’s not as charismatic or funny as Tricia Bib or Monet 

It’s also has to do with scheduling 

and pit stop doesn’t pay that much 

oh purr Queen Bianca will keep me entertained

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Wow is going to Milk sugar and spice arent they lol 

Symone would honestly be a really good Pit Stop host I feel

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

Love her but I def disagree lol

We should have a memorial for TOO like AS4 lady bunny's funeral roast or smth

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

spacer.png

Not you setting her up like this. Twisting the knife I see.

On 5/10/2023 at 2:47 AM, blackoutbritney said:

I suppose, but even established shows do a full promo run when each season comes along 

All Stars really just exists as a way for the execs to push Paramount+. My wonder is that after the extensive AS7 press tour, they think they’ve already maximized the number of people who are willing to sign up for Paramount due to Drag Race, and really just do promo now to remind people the season is happening. 

Imagine Symone interviewing Katya or jinx 

even the best host struggled with those 

Jinkx would be more stanable to me if she got that double chin sucked out, she has the money. Or kybella injection 

She's not an official big girl so it's distracting

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.