RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

5 minutes ago, unino said:

what are these takes? :deadbanana4:

You don’t have to like it, but when I think back on the lip syncs of theirs, these are the ones I remember. If you have any alternatives I’d love to hear them 😁

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

TheOnlyOne

The way the same 2 predictable girls rush in to defend their racist white faves like clockwork :toofunny3: We already know you stan the racist white girlies, you don't have to keep deflecting the facts and excusing all their behavior over and over. 

"Katya didn't know how to respond on a black matter" Girl BYE. They had their fans, even their BLACK fans literally in their comments begging them to say something because it looked so bad for them to not say a word and instead promote themselves. Trixie's response to someone asking her why she hasn't said anything was literally "I have an album to promote" yet that's the girl ya'll take up for :rip: Katya sure as **** was political and had no problem posting about women's rights during the Tr*mp election but was silent for this. Why? Because she's racist trash. All you gotta do is watch her interview with Ziwe to see how stereotypical and biased she actually thinks when it comes to black people. Those 2 are wonderbread levels of white and know nothing else despite putting up a good front for no other reason than money. Stan your flop faves all you want but you will not be in this thread lying about their actions or excusing their behavior when Im around. Now it's poor innocent Katya simply just didn't know how to comment on the matter? Get a damn grip. :lmao:

Trixie donated to black charities ONLY in response to the backlash she got and to save face. The ***** literally said it wasn't until she feared it would affect her business (aka $$) that she spoke up. That is the literal definition of performative. Target's pride collection is less phony than Trashxie Mattel donating to BLM after being dragged online and personally called by her supposed black friend Bob. But of course ya'll take that as some kind of proof she isn't racist cause you are so desperate to defend a white clown on atrhell. You ignorant bird brains are really on here trying to claim they didn't post anything out of respect to not "drown out black voices" rather than the actual FACT that they are self-involved ignorant white people who didn't give a flying **** about what was happening until it directly affected them. Probably cause ya'll are the exact same quiet as its kept. 

TheOnlyOne
26 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

You don’t have to like it, but when I think back on the lip syncs of theirs, these are the ones I remember. If you have any alternatives I’d love to hear them 😁

By your definition, every single lipsync is memorable and iconic then :rip:

I said ICONIC TOP TIER lipsyncs and you responded back with the mediocrity that is Jinkx, Trinity and Trixie and none of them could ever be that.

The only time Jinkx gave a somewhat good lipsync was when it was rigged in her favor by picking the quirky song she had been singing all season long and Trinity when she was up against the dead corpse that is Charlie Hides. And none for Trashxie cause she sucked at literally everything on drag race, especially lipsyncing. 

• ATRL Moderator

This thread is so exhausting.

Anyway, excited for Mrs. Kasha Davis to slay AS8 :duca:

I was annoyed with Trixie after AS3 but got over 

I really don't think her and Katya are funny though lol. I just don't get that kind of humor 

No wonder Trixie is one of the most famous/popular drag queens ever

The jump scare Yvie just posted on twitter :rip: 

well i guess that was 12 hours ago but still 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

So with Trixie, I feel like on S7 she was def a bit racist, as were the entire clique of girls (san Pearl) tbh.

Violet, Trixie, Katya has issues with race, BUTTTTT, I dont think they were malicious racists, just ignorant like most young gays (literally same as ATRL)

None of them had the vocab or knowledge to handle the 2020 protests or BLM movement as drag queens, let alone as humans.

I understood that AND I know for a fact Bob and Monet spoke heavily (on the phone and in person) to many girls to help them get a better understanding of how and why jokes about race and ignoring those issues was not the move. There is nuance and additional context to decipher in these situations and labeling someone a "racist" is a massive jump from saying they are ignorant and have been discriminatory in the past.

Trixie and Katya clearly do not hate black people, like cmon.

The way Jimbo is the only thing keeping this season in the peripheral of people’s attention :deadbanana4:

Nobody moved for legend Davis, Wild or Ri :monkey: Jimbo deserves the praise but it’s not fair at this point.

Also, I can excuse being called a racist, but I draw the line at being called a Tricksee stan.

/s

10 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

So with Trixie, I feel like on S7 she was def a bit racist, as were the entire clique of girls (san Pearl) tbh.

Violet, Trixie, Katya has issues with race, BUTTTTT, I dont think they were malicious racists, just ignorant like most young gays (literally same as ATRL)

None of them had the vocab or knowledge to handle the 2020 protests or BLM movement as drag queens, let alone as humans.

I understood that AND I know for a fact Bob and Monet spoke heavily (on the phone and in person) to many girls to help them get a better understanding of how and why jokes about race and ignoring those issues was not the move. There is nuance and additional context to decipher in these situations and labeling someone a "racist" is a massive jump from saying they are ignorant and have been discriminatory in the past.

Trixie and Katya clearly do not hate black people, like cmon.

All of this! :clap3:

12 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Latrice also made this joke herself, with Trixie present at Roscoes (Can't give a timestamp, but it's in there lol) Perhaps this was before the Roast, and Trixie knew Latrice wouldn't have had an issue with the joke.

49:50.

As for the lip syncs on AS, there are not that many that are THAT good/top tier.

From what I can remember and enjoyed

Jujubee vs Raven - Dancing on my own

Monet vs Shea - Old MacDonald

Ra'Jah vs Brooke - Miss You Much

TKB vs Laganja - Physical

Ginger vs Mayhem - Phone

Silky - Barbie Girl

Alyssa vs Tatianna - Shut Up and Drive (more for the context rather than the lip sync itself)

Aja vs Bendela - Anaconda

Alaska vs Katya - Freak out

Manilla only - Would will I know

Naomi only - Adrenaline

All Shangela's lip sync were very cringe, she obviously knew the game and how "funny" would usually win, but all of them were kinda bad, specially Freaky Money. 

Trixie had no good lip sync

Trinity had no good lip sync at all

Jinkx had the Dressing Woman at least, it's her best for that season but Monet was better.

The way Monet gobbled up Jinkx in a lipsync that was very obviously in her wheelhouse was a moment most pleasing to me. 

STINKX payola was in full effect all season and even then they couldn’t hide how badly Monet manhandled her twice. It’s sad cause Jinkx has talent but she’ll always be known as a FRAUD cause Monet is just that good.

TheOnlyOne

Leave it to atrhell to debate what level of racism is acceptable to them so they can still justify stanning their untalented white faves :ahh:

No wonder a ***** like me keeps getting banned here. Ya'll hold onto your racism and biases with an iron grip and despise being called out on it

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

• ATRL Administrator

TheOnlyOne has been permanently banned from the thread. 

The way this thread has drama every other day :priceless:

10 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Damn. That was quick. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Relampago.
radiate kindness

Anyways divas.

Watched the first 15m of AS8 and I was definitely feeling the “some stars” vibe present….

But I feel like the season will be cutthroat and messy because of that. I’m hoping everyone comes guns blazing.

The thread giving more drama than AS8 :redface:

Anyway, Jimbo will slay :giraffe:

Does the episode come out at 12am PST?

38 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Thank you

44 minutes ago, Ryan said:

Legend won't be forgotten

video police GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.