RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

TheOnlyOne
1 hour ago, brooklyndaddy said:

This? This?! Is what y’all think translates to her being racist? Politically incorrect maybe but it is a roast. Not a serious comment :rip: 

No not that at all. Don’t hit your head when jumping to conclusions sweaty.

Besides the fact that she was part of the race divide on AS3, was completely dismissive of all the black girls on that season, especially saying Chi Chi and Kennedy are the same person despite both being 10x the drag queen she’ll ever be, the main issue was her adamant refusal to address anything regarding BLM despite her black fans quite literally begging her to over and over, and admitting to finally only doing so (along with her fellow racist Katya) as to not lose money. Not because it mattered to her or even her fans but because she didn’t want her career to suffer. And that’s not me speculating either, that came directly from her mouth as the reason why. 

And OF COURSE to the shock of literally no one, the resident ra*ist of this thread had to jump into the conversation to defend their white queen by using a stupid roast joke that wasn’t even part of the topic in the first place. Y’all stay obfuscating and minimizing any wrong doing the white faves do while never giving the same for the black girls. Tyra is immediately a terrorist, Widow immediately an abuser, Shangela immediately a rapist, etc. But people question racist ass Trashxie on actual evidenced info rather than second-hand tellings? Oh they must not be “real drag fans”. Clown and clan behavior to the fullest. 

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Mind you, even Latrice had no problem with it:

qdb877ny28811.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=bf415493ae02e6a35dc536a9d941d9deb8bc465d

That's what happens when fans of Drag Race gets exposed to actual drag. Like you know, clubs, roasts, etc.

Tea

1 hour ago, Both Sides Now said:

Idk if it’s just me but I think Kandy’s makeup suffers from the fact she is a professional makeup artist. While her mug looks lovely here, she often paints very “regular girl birthday makeup”. 

She has a very large canvas to work with - I wish she would drag it out with a severe brow and more contour. Her subtle beat makes her face just look a bit flat. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

She does realism, but its still full coverage so it works for her aesthetic. 

Like Symone in Uticas makeup was not it for me nor Shea in that one girls face for the butterfly look.

19 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Besides the fact that she was part of the race divide on AS3, was completely dismissive of all the black girls on that season, especially saying Chi Chi and Kennedy are the same person despite both being 10x the drag queen she’ll ever be, the main issue was her adamant refusal to address anything regarding BLM despite her black fans quite literally begging her to over and over, and admitting to finally only doing so (along with her fellow racist Katya) as to not lose money. Not because it mattered to her or even her fans but because she didn’t want her career to suffer. And that’s not me speculating either, that came directly from her mouth as the reason why. 

And OF COURSE to the shock of literally no one, the resident ra*ist of this thread had to jump into the conversation to defend their white queen by using a stupid roast joke that wasn’t even part of the topic in the first place. Y’all stay obfuscating and minimizing any wrong doing the white faves do while never giving the same for the black girls. Tyra is immediately a terrorist, Widow immediately an abuser, Shangela immediately a rapist, etc. But people question racist ass Trashxie on actual evidenced info rather than second-hand tellings? Oh they must not be “real drag fans”. Clown and clan behavior to the fullest. 

Let's not forget how when Jaida got vulnerable on twitter about getting sent messages calling her an "ugly black *****" and making fun of her nose and lips Trixie thought it was a good idea to reply with "I shouldn't have sent those xDDDD" she's too stupid and selfish to understand other people's experiences.

25 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The Chi Chi and Kennedy comment was so damning, and such a basic white girl take too. She always had those sneak remarks for the black girls. So gross.

love the hate towards Trixie all of the sudden, let's not forget she didn't deserve to win AS3

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

A new AS season is upon us and some of you are still talking about Trixie. I guess she won at the end, huh?

Jessica better be top 4. 

real-housewives-housewives.gif

Trixie is lowkey racist and ignorant, never forget she’s bestie with T-Rex and Soju :sistrens: She just has good PR machine now

Yuhua Hamasaki for PitStop, omg who did this 😍

On 5/8/2023 at 8:32 AM, publikcitizen said:

Is this a spoiler? 

:deadbanana4:

The "I am know for" / "I have been doing this since..." part of the entrances are :rip: 

The girls are not living for AS anymore, I wonder how many dozens of "no thank you"s WOW got :skull:

All of the Trixie posts are giving fan behavior. Who even remembers all of that :rip: 

4 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

So, this article sheds a little more light on it. It was a joke at a roast that was directed at Latrice who (also shown in the article) said that if she had a problem she would have addressed it. The audience was given a warning ahead of time that there were going to be all sorts of politically incorrect and vile humor.

Was the joke okay?… meh. It kinda went there even in the context of being a joke at a roast. That said… idk. 

Latrice also made this joke herself, with Trixie present at Roscoes (Can't give a timestamp, but it's in there lol) Perhaps this was before the Roast, and Trixie knew Latrice wouldn't have had an issue with the joke.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

That said, it's telling. Trixie has a very questionable demeanor. I don't trust her one bit.

TheOnlyOne
1 hour ago, MAKSIM said:

All of the Trixie posts are giving fan behavior. Who even remembers all of that :rip: 

“Wow you remember one of the most successful queens of our time blatantly and publicly refusing to acknowledge one of the biggest social movements and racist acts of our entire generation and admitting to only doing so once it affected her coin. It’s giving fan” Girl go put your clown paint on stat. 

That’s EXACTLY what I meant by you racism-enablers obfuscating and minimizing the actions of your white faves. That talentless hack who pretends to be friends with black queens like Jaida and Bob didn’t give a flying **** about BLM or George Floyd’s murder to the point where she actually got mad her fans asked her to not look like a total piece of **** by acknowledging it. Bob had to take time out of dealing with that tragedy as a black person and actually helping our community by raising money in solidarity to have a personal call with the overrated and ignorant privileged fucks that are Trixie and Katya and explain to them like they’re 5 why it’s important for two people in their elevated position to do the bare minimum and acknowledge what happened to show some sort of decency and set an example to their hoard of also racist simple-minded fans. That trash box admitted she only “gave in” and acknowledged it out of fear of it hurting her business.

Being aware that Trixie is complete trash and a racist idiot just like 99% of the people who like her doesn’t make me a fan or obsessed. It’s being aware of who she is and dragging her accordingly. Which I will continue to do anytime I see someone try to praise her in this thread. And of course it’s always the same people that condemn black queens at the drop of a hat.

Betterhelp.com, that's Betterhelp.com. 

Oh we’re back to our regularly scheduled programming. 

Trixie has been wrong many times, but at least she came around on BLM. Comparing her to Shangela (still denies her accusations to save her coin), and Sharon (still stands by her overt racism of calling people the N slur despite losing coin), is a false equivalency.

By all means, critique Trixie and her ignorance cause she deserves it, I know I do, but she is not on the level of those two, please bffr. :rip: 

Also Sharon did not deserve to win, Chad did out of the top 3.

Edited by Relampago.

Also I don’t really follow Katya closely, but I remember her explaining her silence on BLM as not knowing how to navigate it as a white person who didn’t want to stomp out Black voices. Wrong mentality, but not the same as being racist :hoetenks:

The season high key making no noise :rip:

trixie surely auto-swipes left on any black profiles on apps tbh

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Oh we’re back to our regularly scheduled programming. 

Trixie has been wrong many times, but at least she came around on BLM. Comparing her to Shangela (still denies her accusations to save her coin), and Sharon (still stands by her overt racism of calling people the N slur despite losing coin), is a false equivalency.

By all means, critique Trixie and her ignorance cause she deserves it, I know I do, but she is not on the level of those two, please bffr. :rip: 

Also Sharon did not deserve to win, Chad did out of the top 3.

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Also I don’t really follow Katya closely, but I remember her explaining her silence on BLM as not knowing how to navigate it as a white person who didn’t want to stomp out Black voices. Wrong mentality, but not the same as being racist :hoetenks:

We really are, it didn't even take a week.

All that energy to bash a queen when they know damn well that she apologised for her actions -or lack thereof- and actually donated and raised money for BLM (but hey, I guess that doesn't matter). Trixie's fault is basically... Not tweeting fast enough? Which sure, is a bad look and even I expected her to do better, but that's far from being a racist. There's a difference between being non-racist and actively fighting racism, which is something she had to realise. There's just no way she'd be friends to this day with Jaida, Bob and Monét (just to name a few) if she was this nasty racist person they're making her to be.

There's also a semblance of a point in not wanting to drown black voices as a white person, albeit very shaky. The truth is that all voices mattered in that moment, but it's understandable that a wealthy white person didn't know what to do because she feared she'd upset someone no matter what.

And not Trixie comparing Kennedy and Chi Chi being a reason she's racist now. I know there's history of black people being confused for other people and the racial bias in that, but it was clearly a joke (probably stemmed from the fact that they got very close at the time). She wasn't caught calling Chi Chi Kennedy or vice versa, like c'mon...

Finally, yes, Chad should've won.

Edited by Hephaestus

9 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

“Wow you remember one of the most successful queens of our time blatantly and publicly refusing to acknowledge one of the biggest social movements and racist acts of our entire generation and admitting to only doing so once it affected her coin. It’s giving fan” Girl go put your clown paint on stat. 

That’s EXACTLY what I meant by you racism-enablers obfuscating and minimizing the actions of your white faves. That talentless hack who pretends to be friends with black queens like Jaida and Bob didn’t give a flying **** about BLM or George Floyd’s murder to the point where she actually got mad her fans asked her to not look like a total piece of **** by acknowledging it. Bob had to take time out of dealing with that tragedy as a black person and actually helping our community by raising money in solidarity to have a personal call with the overrated and ignorant privileged fucks that are Trixie and Katya and explain to them like they’re 5 why it’s important for two people in their elevated position to do the bare minimum and acknowledge what happened to show some sort of decency and set an example to their hoard of also racist simple-minded fans. That trash box admitted she only “gave in” and acknowledged it out of fear of it hurting her business.

Being aware that Trixie is complete trash and a racist idiot just like 99% of the people who like her doesn’t make me a fan or obsessed. It’s being aware of who she is and dragging her accordingly. Which I will continue to do anytime I see someone try to praise her in this thread. And of course it’s always the same people that condemn black queens at the drop of a hat.

:clap3:

13 hours ago, Aelita said:

love the hate towards Trixie all of the sudden, let's not forget she didn't deserve to win AS3

i'm pretty sure that's embedded in our sane heads 

20 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

You know, every time I find myself starting to agree with you, you find a way to remind me why you got thread banned. Trixie has at least two memorable lip syncs, Trinity has three, and Jinkx… well, she has one or two. 

16 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Trinity: I Wanna Go, Emotions, You Spin Me Right Round (for all the wrong reasons on that one). 

Trixie: Dreaming, Wrecking ball (idk why but that one does stand out to me)

Jinkx: Better In Color stands out to me but that could be because it was Raja’s first time in the top. 

Ah gotcha. And yes at Sherry Pie rightfully being erased. She was disqualified for a reason. Can’t believe she’s doing drag again. 

what are these takes? :deadbanana4:

I feel bad but this season seems a bit lacking in star power and talent lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.