RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 hours ago, Heirloom said:

Hot take but Laganja vs TKB lipsync is so overrated. It's basically the same gymnastics, Cirque du Soleil showcase that many fans also complaint about Brooke vs Yvie.

Rajah vs Brooke remains the superior lipsync of that season, with Mayhem vs Ginger surprisingly as the runner up :foxaylove2:

This take smells

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

While i strongly disagree with the Laganja statement. I'd like to show some appreciation to the Mayhem vs Ginger lipsync. This is a perfect example of a comedic lipsync. 

The were quick on their feet and quickly collaborated on the spot to elevate the performance. Also great ending pose. :dies:

This is actually one of my fav lips syncs 

3 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

You can’t claim Ru never crowned the wrong queen and use Shangela’s later r*pe accusations as proof of that when Sharon Needles was crowned while being a publicly known and proud racist. Shangela’s accusations came years later meanwhile Sharon was literally racist on set and at shows during the airing before the winner was decided. Especially when Trixie is also racist but is too money hungry to show it publicly anymore. 

Then again, no surprise to see atrhell hold them to a different standard. Zero tolerance my ass. 

spacer.png

Imagine a PhiPhi crowning thou :rip:

TheOnlyOne

The top tier and only excellent AS lipsyncs

Monet vs Shea - Old MacDonald

Monet only - The Night the Lights Went out in Georgia

Monet only - Swish Swish

Ra'Jah vs Brooke - Miss You Much

Trinity vs Laganja - Physical

Ginger vs Mayhem - Phone

Silky - Barbie Girl

Silky only - Heartbreaker

Shea only - Neutron Dance

Manila vs Monet - Jump to It

Naomi only - Adrenaline

Naomi only - Come Rain or Come Shine

Monet only - Fighter

Bebe only - Nobody's Supposed to be Here

Shangela only - Freaky Money

Alyssa vs Tatianna - Shut Up and Drive

Further example why 6/8 AS winners being white is a complete joke racism and none since Alaska have even deserved the crown. 

Trashxie being in 3 lipsyncs and none being memorable = joke

SheDevil being in 5 lipsyncs and none being memorable = joke

Kinks being in 7! lipsyncs and none being memorable = joke

And when that overrated flop J*mbo wins AS8 as I predict, atrhell will ignore it because they share the same mindset as World of White. 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

TheOnlyOne
7 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

Imagine a PhiPhi crowning thou :rip:

Why would we have to? Latrice was the rightful S4 winner

Y'all need to start using the queen's names properly because trying to decipher some of the posts in this thread is giving me an aneurysm :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Why would we have to? Latrice was the rightful S4 winner

Then Kennedy the first Davenport winner in S7 confirmed :-*

When was the last time the show acknowledged Sharon’s existence lol 

7 hours ago, bestfiction said:

This tea

Somehow Ru always makes the right choice when it comes down to a winner

I’ll agree with you. Had Dela not eliminated herself, this was actually the next best choice. It took Trixie a hot minute to show up to the competition but once she finally did…

now I love Sasha Velour DOWN but why in god's name does her book cost FOURTY FIVE DOLLARS :deadbanana4:

5 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The top tier and only excellent AS lipsyncs

Monet vs Shea - Old MacDonald terrible song choice but the queens did what they had to do. 

Monet only - The Night the Lights Went out in Georgia Jinkx did well but yet Monet did deserve the win. 

Monet only - Swish Swish facts

Ra'Jah vs Brooke - Miss You Much yes ma’am

Trinity vs Laganja - Physical probably the highlight of AS6

Ginger vs Mayhem - Phone fantastic comedy lip sync

Silky - Barbie Girl I cackled when I saw what silky was going for. I Wish Akeria had fought for it but I get it. 

Silky only - Heartbreaker Jan actually came through on this one. Silky won it but both queens delivered. 

Shea only - Neutron Dance Shea ate but Alyssa was suspiciously low energy. 

Manila vs Monet - Jump to It agreed. What was up with their looks though? Monet’s outfit needed manilas hair and vice versa. 

Naomi only - Adrenaline all of this. 

Naomi only - Come Rain or Come Shine idk. I’d argue that Naomi was a bit too over the top for this one. I think Monet captured the vibe better. 

Monet only - Fighter nope. Trinity also slayed here. 

Bebe only - Nobody's Supposed to be Here Bebe did well but she kinda of loses her character several times through it. She goes from sad to confused to sad to… idk… goofy… dela stayed true the entire time. 

Shangela only - Freaky Money no. No way in hell are you gonna sit here and justify that terrible fat suit. She won, but only because trixie can’t dance for ****. We all lost that lip sync. 

Alyssa vs Tatianna - Shut Up and Drive Omg. Yes. One of the best lip syncs in all stars. This one still stands out vividly. 

Further example why 6/8 AS winners being white is a complete joke racism and none since Alaska have even deserved the crown. 

Trashxie being in 3 lipsyncs and none being memorable = joke

SheDevil being in 5 lipsyncs and none being memorable = joke

Kinks being in 7! lipsyncs and none being memorable = joke

And when that overrated flop J*mbo wins AS8 as I predict, atrhell will ignore it because they share the same mindset as World of White. 

You know, every time I find myself starting to agree with you, you find a way to remind me why you got thread banned. Trixie has at least two memorable lip syncs, Trinity has three, and Jinkx… well, she has one or two. 

Edited by loveisdead9582

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Trixie has at least two memorable lip syncs, Trinity has three, and Jinkx… well, she has one or two. 

name them because where

heidi claiming fifth place as she should

i really enjoyed coco's uptown funk performance. it was effortless

• ATRL Moderator

also i will defend my girl jaida DOWN but i'm not sure i see hosting the pit stop for her. i'd be happy to be proved wrong though

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

lmao jessica's read to naysha made me cackle :bibliahh:

3 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

name them because where

heidi claiming fifth place as she should

i really enjoyed coco's uptown funk performance. it was effortless

1) I’m gonna need you to be more specific. 

2) spoilers?

3) yes. Coco is a fabulous lip syncer. 

3 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

also i will defend my girl jaida DOWN but i'm not sure i see hosting the pit stop for her. i'd be happy to be proved wrong though

Idk. Jaida has a metric **** ton of charm and personality. She’s not that great at memorizing lines/writing stand up but off the cuff humor is something she’s good at. 

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

1) I’m gonna need you to be more specific. 

what are the lipsyncs for any of them because i honestly can’t think of any except MAYBE TTWE for trinity

20 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

2) spoilers?

lol no she said in the 15 minute teaser she was fifth place and miss con on s12 (sherry erasure)

9 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

You can’t claim Ru never crowned the wrong queen and use Shangela’s later r*pe accusations as proof of that when Sharon Needles was crowned while being a publicly known and proud racist. Shangela’s accusations came years later meanwhile Sharon was literally racist on set and at shows during the airing before the winner was decided. Especially when Trixie is also racist but is too money hungry to show it publicly anymore. 

Then again, no surprise to see atrhell hold them to a different standard. Zero tolerance my ass. 

spacer.png

How is Trixie a racist?

Just now, Unoriginal said:

what are the lipsyncs for any of them because i honestly can’t think of any except MAYBE TTWE for trinity

lol no she said in the 15 minute teaser she was fifth place and miss con on s12 (sherry erasure)

Trinity: I Wanna Go, Emotions, You Spin Me Right Round (for all the wrong reasons on that one). 

Trixie: Dreaming, Wrecking ball (idk why but that one does stand out to me)

Jinkx: Better In Color stands out to me but that could be because it was Raja’s first time in the top. 

Ah gotcha. And yes at Sherry Pie rightfully being erased. She was disqualified for a reason. Can’t believe she’s doing drag again. 

10 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

How is Trixie a racist?

So, this article sheds a little more light on it. It was a joke at a roast that was directed at Latrice who (also shown in the article) said that if she had a problem she would have addressed it. The audience was given a warning ahead of time that there were going to be all sorts of politically incorrect and vile humor.

Was the joke okay?… meh. It kinda went there even in the context of being a joke at a roast. That said… idk. 

Jessica's naysha read :bibliahh:i live

25 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

So, this article sheds a little more light on it. It was a joke at a roast that was directed at Latrice who (also shown in the article) said that if she had a problem she would have addressed it. The audience was given a warning ahead of time that there were going to be all sorts of politically incorrect and vile humor.

Was the joke okay?… meh. It kinda went there even in the context of being a joke at a roast. That said… idk. 

This? This?! Is what y’all think translates to her being racist? Politically incorrect maybe but it is a roast. Not a serious comment :rip: 

4 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

This? This?! Is what y’all think translates to her being racist? Politically incorrect maybe but it is a roast. Not a serious comment :rip: 

Mind you, even Latrice had no problem with it:

qdb877ny28811.jpg?auto=webp&v=enabled&s=bf415493ae02e6a35dc536a9d941d9deb8bc465d

That's what happens when fans of Drag Race gets exposed to actual drag. Like you know, clubs, roasts, etc.

Idk if it’s just me but I think Kandy’s makeup suffers from the fact she is a professional makeup artist. While her mug looks lovely here, she often paints very “regular girl birthday makeup”. 

She has a very large canvas to work with - I wish she would drag it out with a severe brow and more contour. Her subtle beat makes her face just look a bit flat. 

spacer.png

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.