RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

i think it's still Bianca

Not my first pick, but I wouldn’t be mad at it. To me, the guests are what determine whether a Pit Stop is good or not. 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know why DragCon is only 2 days instead of the typical 3? Is WOW being cheap? 

4 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

this makes me think abt smth ive always been curious about - let's say dela didn't eliminate herself on as3, and it ends up with her and shangie in the top 2 like most ppl wanted. dela has 5 wins (possibly 6 if she wins the acting challenge the following week which lbr, she probs would've :skull:), shangela has 3...

who do y'all think would've won? while i def think dela's competitive domination was herstoric, shangela also was obvs a huge fan fave + had a big 3-season redemption arc that would've been completed with the as3 crown. in terms of final episode stuff, shangela also arguably did the best on the rumix + probs would've done better in the finale lipsync, so like...idk if WOW would've just given the crown to dela so easily. could it have been the OG double crowning?? :chick2:

They ditched her at the finale without Ben, what makes you think they would've crowned her instead if it was them in the top 2? :coffee:

34 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Anyone know why DragCon is only 2 days instead of the typical 3? Is WOW being cheap? 

Spoiler

I've heard it's due to the filming schedule for S16, Global All Stars and All Stars 9. A lot of the international queens will be in LA so they may be trying to work around the schedule to accommodate as many of the intl queens as possible to film Global All Stars. 

My controversial opinion is that Trixie was, in the end, the best choice to win AS3. She did flop but not as hard as I think people feel she did. 

Bebe was already a winner, boot.

Shangela ended up being a serial sexual assaulter, boot. 

Kennedy, my personal fave of the top 4, also kind of flopped too and didn’t quite get a storyline for her to win it all. I also, controversially, believe she lost that last lipsync. 

Trixie, despite flopping as well, kind of ended up as the best choice in the end. I’m not surprised WOW pushed her, and they were ultimately right. 

As a Monet stan, I can’t complain about track record cause Monet flopped a few times and only won a handful of challenges, but she was still the right choice to win and should have won over Tricknity. Her career outside of the show speaks volumes and she is one of the best winners we’ve ever had because of it. Trixie isn’t at her level, but ultimately it would be hypocritical of me to drag Trixie hard for winning AS3 when she was definitely the right choice overall imo.

I’m kinda hoping they get Jaida for Pit Stop or someone else new 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Why did Jaida immediately pop up first in my mind? She's someone new and she easily assimilates with any girl she's around. Yes she's goofy and she might be high as hell but that's why we love her. Also I wouldn't mind Alaska. Just dear god please don't let it be someone like Jinx or Manila.

49 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

My controversial opinion is that Trixie was, in the end, the best choice to win AS3. She did flop but not as hard as I think people feel she did. 

Kennedy, my personal fave of the top 4, also kind of flopped too and didn’t quite get a storyline for her to win it all. I also, controversially, believe she lost that last lipsync. 

Trixie, despite flopping as well, kind of ended up as the best choice in the end. I’m not surprised WOW pushed her, and they were ultimately right. 

As a Monet stan, I can’t complain about track record cause Monet flopped a few times and only won a handful of challenges, but she was still the right choice to win and should have won over Tricknity. Her career outside of the show speaks volumes and she is one of the best winners we’ve ever had because of it. Trixie isn’t at her level, but ultimately it would be hypocritical of me to drag Trixie hard for winning AS3 when she was definitely the right choice overall imo.

As much as it pains me to say this, I agree. Even though undeserving, it really turned out to be a good decision in the end.

56 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

24 minutes ago, dancingqueen said:

Why did Jaida immediately pop up first in my mind? She's someone new and she easily assimilates with any girl she's around. Yes she's goofy and she might be high as hell but that's why we love her. Also I wouldn't mind Alaska. Just dear god please don't let it be someone like Jinx or Manila.

Believe it or not.. all those girls are booked and busy: Especially Jaida and Jinkx.

It’ll probably be Trixie.

The hype for this season is abysmal. How is Sasha’s promo for her book more intensive than the promo for this season? I

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Exquisite take :clap3:

Don’t really agree 100% with the last part just because I still think Mo deserved to win more, but even with her in the equation instead of Monét your point is very valid.

1 hour ago, blackoutbritney said:

The hype for this season is abysmal. How is Sasha’s promo for her book more intensive than the promo for this season? I

I think its cause Rupaul DR is an established show with a pretty big following while Sasha V. just came back from a Hiatus and needs to push her book since it's her passion project.

I really hope that Trixie gets to host Pitstop again. She is very quick to connect to all the guest and great with banter and hosting. Fingers crossed. 

Edited by Indie Go Mind
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Indie Go Mind said:

I think its cause Rupaul DR is an established show with a pretty big following while Sasha V. just came back from a Hiatus and needs to push her book since it's her passion project.

I suppose, but even established shows do a full promo run when each season comes along 

Just now, blackoutbritney said:

I suppose, but even established shows do a full promo run when each season comes along 

Yeah I get that, i guess they are resting on their laurels since most of the cast are fan favorites. We'll see if the 1st week will generate enough word of mouth promotion.

Hot take but Laganja vs TKB lipsync is so overrated. It's basically the same gymnastics, Cirque du Soleil showcase that many fans also complaint about Brooke vs Yvie.

Rajah vs Brooke remains the superior lipsync of that season, with Mayhem vs Ginger surprisingly as the runner up :foxaylove2:

Throwback to this truly iconic entrance. I can't wait for her to compete again, she was done quite wrong on her season.

10 minutes ago, Heirloom said:

Hot take but Laganja vs TKB lipsync is so overrated. It's basically the same gymnastics, Cirque du Soleil showcase that many fans also complaint about Brooke vs Yvie.

Rajah vs Brooke remains the superior lipsync of that season, with Mayhem vs Ginger surprisingly as the runner up :foxaylove2:

While i strongly disagree with the Laganja statement. I'd like to show some appreciation to the Mayhem vs Ginger lipsync. This is a perfect example of a comedic lipsync. 

The were quick on their feet and quickly collaborated on the spot to elevate the performance. Also great ending pose. :dies:

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

This tea

Somehow Ru always makes the right choice when it comes down to a winner

• ATRL Moderator

yeah I don't think Ru has ever made an incorrect decision given the circumstances she had to crown someone except for as7 jinkx (another beneficiary of rewarding the second best of the week)

TheOnlyOne

You can’t claim Ru never crowned the wrong queen and use Shangela’s later r*pe accusations as proof of that when Sharon Needles was crowned while being a publicly known and proud racist. Shangela’s accusations came years later meanwhile Sharon was literally racist on set and at shows during the airing before the winner was decided. Especially when Trixie is also racist but is too money hungry to show it publicly anymore. 

Then again, no surprise to see atrhell hold them to a different standard. Zero tolerance my ass. 

spacer.png

no trixie, what a bore

no bob, her take on drag race lately is awful

Bianca again with better guests or someone new. I like the Jaida idea

Edited by KasioKas

6 hours ago, Indie Go Mind said:

While i strongly disagree with the Laganja statement. I'd like to show some appreciation to the Mayhem vs Ginger lipsync. This is a perfect example of a comedic lipsync. 

The were quick on their feet and quickly collaborated on the spot to elevate the performance. Also great ending pose. :dies:

GICON carried, Meh-whom? Filler being useless until the very last second

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

You can’t claim Ru never crowned the wrong queen and use Shangela’s later r*pe accusations as proof of that when Sharon Needles was crowned while being a publicly known and proud racist. Shangela’s accusations came years later meanwhile Sharon was literally racist on set and at shows during the airing before the winner was decided.

Fry them tbh!

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

I hate T*rdshit Rattail too, but have no knowledge of her being racist, wouldn't be surprised, though, she is awful in every way imaginable

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.