RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, alfonso12 said:

Kylie's lipsync style is overrated tbh. She's great at doing gymnastics but I don't feel like she embodies the songs, her face usually looks bored and not really giving the emotions that the songs are giving.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

19 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

TKB comes across as the most genuine and fully realized person across the entire series. She has highs, lows, you sympathies and root for her but at the same time feel frustrated at her for getting in her own way. 
TKB on AS6 is easily my favorite character arc on the show…too bad they cut her before the finale and didn’t give her the Blue Ball and Half Time Show wins that she deserved (although she also deserved to go home first)

The ball?

spacer.png

this one? 

she was a great contender but wore herself out. She should have won the half time show, agreed

rajah should have won AS6 and that’s that 

20 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

lq60x7rnatya1.jpg?width=1343&format=pjpg

os0q75rgbvya1.jpg

I'm sorry but :rip:

is this nina west? :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator

It's not Melissa McCartney?

3 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

is this nina west? :rip: 

yes :rip:

Do we have any idea who the Pit Stop host will be yet? 

17 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

I think it's Bianca again

20 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

Trixie said she hopes she gets to do it, but considering the season is about to air I'd count her out. 

Also apparently Katya has been contacted for an AS/vs The World, but didn't accept.

36 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

I think it's Bianca again

Hmm Bianca ended up being a good host for the second half of the season once they started getting better guests. 

Ultimately I’d prefer Trixie or Bob though. Their Pit Stops kept me very entertained during some of the less enjoyable seasons tbh 

31 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Also apparently Katya has been contacted for an AS/vs The World, but didn't accept.

It’s so funny how they keep asking her to do things like this, lip sync assassin, or the Christmas movie when she’s clearly not interested :deadbanana2: She says all the time on both their pod and on Unhhh that she would never ever go back on Drag Race :deadbanana: (and she certainly doesn’t need to)

That being said, based on AS5, AS6, UKvTW, and CvTW, Katya could steamroll any AS season at this point. 

22 hours ago, Edit0rz said:

TKB comes across as the most genuine and fully realized person across the entire series. She has highs, lows, you sympathies and root for her but at the same time feel frustrated at her for getting in her own way. 
TKB on AS6 is easily my favorite character arc on the show…too bad they cut her before the finale and didn’t give her the Blue Ball and Half Time Show wins that she deserved (although she also deserved to go home first)

Although I respect your point of view, I have to disagree. My main issue with TKB is that she once again, portrays herself one way and when it comes to the show, she's something else completely. 

She's the embodiment of fake it till you make it but...never making it. To cite an example, just see the evolution of Laganja versus the evolution of TKB during the Physical lipsynch, despite both competing in the same season, Laganja was miles ahead of TKB which is a shame because I know TKB is capable of so much more but she lacks the effort.

Naysha Lopez commutes every week to roscoes :deadbanana2:

they must pay well 

Why haven’t they done a lip sync to “La La” by Ashlee Simpson yet???!!!

:ducky:

5 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Ben was talented sure, but Shangela owned AS3 and is still my winner!

this makes me think abt smth ive always been curious about - let's say dela didn't eliminate herself on as3, and it ends up with her and shangie in the top 2 like most ppl wanted. dela has 5 wins (possibly 6 if she wins the acting challenge the following week which lbr, she probs would've :skull:), shangela has 3...

who do y'all think would've won? while i def think dela's competitive domination was herstoric, shangela also was obvs a huge fan fave + had a big 3-season redemption arc that would've been completed with the as3 crown. in terms of final episode stuff, shangela also arguably did the best on the rumix + probs would've done better in the finale lipsync, so like...idk if WOW would've just given the crown to dela so easily. could it have been the OG double crowning?? :chick2:

DragCon this weekend!

1 hour ago, Edge Of Glory said:

this makes me think abt smth ive always been curious about - let's say dela didn't eliminate herself on as3, and it ends up with her and shangie in the top 2 like most ppl wanted. dela has 5 wins (possibly 6 if she wins the acting challenge the following week which lbr, she probs would've :skull:), shangela has 3...

who do y'all think would've won? while i def think dela's competitive domination was herstoric, shangela also was obvs a huge fan fave + had a big 3-season redemption arc that would've been completed with the as3 crown. in terms of final episode stuff, shangela also arguably did the best on the rumix + probs would've done better in the finale lipsync, so like...idk if WOW would've just given the crown to dela so easily. could it have been the OG double crowning?? :chick2:

No, Ru loved edging Ben like Jujubee, she also was waiting to give Shangela her Cinderella moment, I think if she made the finale it was hers.

I mean Ru brought her back first before it was even a thing in S3 and to win AS3 would just be... iconic

3 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Naysha Lopez commutes every week to roscoes :deadbanana2:

they must pay well 

from where?

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

from where?

Los Angeles

spacer.png

The Bob and Monet cast reveal for AS8 dropped today so my guess is they’re not doing Pit Stop? 

TheOnlyOne
2 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

The entire thing was rigged for their production pet Tr*xie to win regardless so they both would’ve lost.

Drag Race spread out wins from the beginning for a reason. The only reason they didn’t with Ben is for the gag of her getting eliminated by the jury despite having the most wins. Tr*xie already had the crown lined up for her no matter how hard she flopped (and she flopped badly) which is why they allowed her to film that trash show with Katya during filming. She was their cash cow and uber successful which is why she was always winning so greedy ass WoW could get a cut of those earnings. She had one of those funko pops made of her already in the works prior to the season, that’s how long the fix was in. 

If Bendela never quit for attention, her and Shangela would’ve been voted off by the jury for winning the most and sending them home, and they would’ve justified crowning Trashxie over Bebe cause she already won. There was 0.00% chance anyone else would ever win that season despite her being completely undeserving. 

Trashxie, Kinks (x2), and Kylie remain the most rigged winners of all time 

26 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Los Angeles

spacer.png

I feel like they should just get a local queen at that point lol 

3 hours ago, Edge Of Glory said:

Ben would still win AS3. 

The real question is does #HallOfFameSoWhite (which directly contributed to the Twinner situation) still happen if Ben is crowned over Shangela.

Trixie winning divided the fanbase between those who wanted Trixie to win due to her off-screen popularity and those who viewed her win as an example of white mediocrity being rewarded over queens of color.

I don’t think that same narrative takes place under a Dela win. 

Edited by Rotunda

48 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The Bob and Monet cast reveal for AS8 dropped today so my guess is they’re not doing Pit Stop? 

i think it's still Bianca

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.