RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

i loved AS6 even if it was a little Best Friend Race but ima chalk that up to covid

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoyed AS6. Unlike AS5 the girls were actually hungry for the win, the challenges were a lot more fun and the lip sync assassins weren’t all flops. 

Edited by CroNich

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

AS6 was just as horrible as AS5 

Girl no.

AS5 has been the WORST all stars season so far, like there is no competition 

:giraffe:

2 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

This is kinda major

2 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

My babies, doing it. :clap3:

The way Ru and the producers **** with Jan every time she's on the show is such a kii :ahh: 

And what makes it even funnier is that she plays into their hands every time. Dumb *****, what a ******* victim :ahh:

4 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

This is kinda major

i need her to host an award show :jonny5:Emmys

AS6 was meh but nothing will beat the atrocity of AS5. As bad as Kylie winning was, I’ll never forgive Blair making top 4 over Alexis and Cracker making top 3 :skull: 

27 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

AS6 was meh but nothing will beat the atrocity of AS5. As bad as Kylie winning was, I’ll never forgive Blair making top 4 over Alexis and Cracker making top 3 :skull: 

Derrick getting the boot first completely ruined the season. 

the producers really ****** up with that one. 

• ATRL Moderator

Kylie winning AS6 just automatically makes it one of the worst seasons, sorry. A huge waste of time to end it with the weakest contestant winning.

YGaSjJr.gif

AS6 at least delivered in the lip syncs:

Ra’Jah vs Brooke

Laganja vs Trinity

Ginger vs Mayhem 

The Silky Power Hour*

* - even though Silky’s become one of the most overrated lip syncers in history now 

One thing I do think Silky was very right about is that AS6 is a season where the girls came in with a preconceived notion about what the final 4 should look like and it polluted the season. 

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

I really liked AS6 as it was a major improvement from AS5. But Kylie should've not won. Getting to the top 4 was good enough of a redeem for her S2 run. Ra'jah or Eureka should've won instead. 

21 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

AS6 at least delivered in the lip syncs:

Ra’Jah vs Brooke

Laganja vs Trinity

Ginger vs Mayhem 

The Silky Power Hour*

* - even though Silky’s become one of the most overrated lip syncers in history now 

Kylie’s dirrty was great too 

Just now, blackoutbritney said:

Kylie’s dirrty was great too 

Yes Manila just flopped so hard that I didn’t wanna include it :coffee:

Eureka as a winner would be so good now :chick3:

• ATRL Moderator

shea and kylie would both have like four wins if their respective all stars seasons were legacy format. the format is to their detriment compared to the old all stars seasons which also awarded the second best of the week

dela's as3 track record would probably be high-high-high-win-safe-high with the assassin format, and trinity's would be high-safe-win-low-btm-in-high-win-high

if kylie had been awarded for being second best in the several weeks when she was I don't think she'd be as frowned upon as a winner

Kylie shouldn’t have even been in the top for the challenge she actually won :rip:

The only win I’d give her under the legacy format is snatch game. Her self-made ball look was awful and I barely even remember her in the other challenges. 

18 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

The casting is amazing but not loving the hosts. Bianca’s same old jokes… we’re tired. 

alaska already won with this trailer :clap3:

9 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Kylie winning AS6 just automatically makes it one of the worst seasons, sorry. A huge waste of time to end it with the weakest contestant winning.

YGaSjJr.gif

Fadnada's Farce Race and PoopYAWNka winning despite being the weakest of the top 4 teas!

Ben DeLe Gend really has the best run period, including her **** you to Roo with her self elimination, huh?

ss.thumb.jpg.19b2df493791bab66b24cf4da70

Ruse really deserved it after mistreating her back in S6

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Ben DeLe Gend really has the best run period, including her **** you to Roo with her self elimination, huh?

ss.thumb.jpg.19b2df493791bab66b24cf4da70

Ruse really deserved it after mistreating her back in S6

Ben DeLa FiveWinsCreme truly had everyone gagged.

Ben was talented sure, but Shangela owned AS3 and is still my winner!

26 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Ben was talented sure, but Shangela owned AS3 and is still my winner!

Honestly it was probably fortunate Shangela didn't win considering the SA allegation that is going public now. 

Kylie's lipsync style is overrated tbh. She's great at doing gymnastics but I don't feel like she embodies the songs, her face usually looks bored and not really giving the emotions that the songs are giving.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.