RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

37 minutes ago, qurl said:

im ….. QUITE sure that Monet was probably pulled aside by production and told to tone it down and let Valentina have her moment (and her being compliant probably even helped her win!) , but whew …. this is one of those things along with Anetra’s lipsync i was so lucky to experience in a packed gay bar. she was a lil frantic and rhythmless but when Val started going off at the very end the entire club was roaring. and the fact that Valentina has beaten Monet at a lip sync always sends me :toofunny3:

Wasn't Monet delusional that she had won both on and off the show? :rip:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

So simple and yet it delivered for her x1000 :fish2:

1de73c55e1213020853398d6f7a0be1b.jpg

And I'm telling you, that mug is UNCLOCKABLE even from up close. A true beauty!

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

So simple and yet it delivered for her x1000 :fish2:

1de73c55e1213020853398d6f7a0be1b.jpg

The best mug across franchises :WAP: 

Still to this day one of my favorite lipsyncs is Tayce VS Cherry (rip) 

it’s one of the few lipsyncs to ever give me chills, and a ballad at that…. 

Edited by Rigalo

3 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

It’s just the hosts? How’s that a spoiler 

But there’s been no announcement about it? I reported you for violating this thread’s rule. 

12 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

But there’s been no announcement about it? I reported you for violating this thread’s rule. 

I didn’t violate any rules. I simply asked a question. One that does not impact the outcome of the show or reveal the cast or elimination order. Not sure why you’re mad anyway since you stay in the spoiler thread.

we love a queen with TASTE :clap3:

Just now, Big Bad Wolf said:

I didn’t violate any rules. I simply asked a question. One that does not impact the outcome of the show or reveal the cast or elimination order. Not sure why you’re mad anyway since you stay in the spoiler thread.

My apology. I thought you were the person that spoiled. 

Rewatching AS6

Is anyone on this cast genuine? They all act fake af

9 minutes ago, Whis said:

Rewatching AS6

Ginger being the fakest

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

So true and thankfully one of them is also talented beyond just looking pretty :clap3:

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Why are you doing FLEAmone like this, I thought she was your fave... you better worship JaidSUS tho

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

---

A Night of a 1000 Rogers coming soon :duca:

13 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Ginger being the fakest

Truly, it’s cringe af and feels FORCED

Will never understand the love for AS6, Trinity is its only saving grace. Rotted cast, totally toothless winner and straight up boring.

28 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Will never understand the love for AS6, Trinity is its only saving grace. Rotted cast, totally toothless winner and straight up boring.

You spilled I fear.

Eureka served too.

1 hour ago, Whis said:

Rewatching AS6

TKB comes across as the most genuine and fully realized person across the entire series. She has highs, lows, you sympathies and root for her but at the same time feel frustrated at her for getting in her own way. 
TKB on AS6 is easily my favorite character arc on the show…too bad they cut her before the finale and didn’t give her the Blue Ball and Half Time Show wins that she deserved (although she also deserved to go home first)

AS6 was just as horrible as AS5 

15 minutes ago, Edit0rz said:

TKB comes across as the most genuine and fully realized person across the entire series. She has highs, lows, you sympathies and root for her but at the same time feel frustrated at her for getting in her own way. 
TKB on AS6 is easily my favorite character arc on the show…too bad they cut her before the finale and didn’t give her the Blue Ball and Half Time Show wins that she deserved (although she also deserved to go home first)

She kinda gave up. It seemed like she wasn't fighting for it towards the end. Cause by the final elimination the girls just kinda set the default that they were all sending her home and she just took it without a fight and like... She had just as good of a track record as Kylie so I never understood why the girls just did her like that.

1 hour ago, Bimbo said:

This only highlight >>>>

This was kinda rotten though. Like yes Jan is annoying, but the way they've consistently played with her emotions is sick.

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

51 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

This is kinda major

The girls with talent stay winning, we love to see it :clap3:

1 hour ago, Edit0rz said:

Spill. She was done so dirty and for what? :shakeno:

A top 4 of Ra'Jah, Trinity, Eureka and Ginger (although I don't like her) would've been sickening. The fact that out of the entire top 5, Kylie was the one that ended up winning is so... :toofunny3:

27 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Spill. She was done so dirty and for what? :shakeno:

A top 4 of Ra'Jah, Trinity, Eureka and Ginger (although I don't like her) would've been sickening. The fact that out of the entire top 5, Kylie was the one that ended up winning is so... :toofunny3:

they could have kept Eureka eliminated and not did that terrible last challenge 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.