RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

4 minutes ago, Venice B said:

Jaida is the best winner since Bob imo she's a legend :jonny5:

Its the TASTE for me.

Like, the girls better prepare themselves.

07af908440da36bd45f61d9167421b870e7eb827

Get into the MATERIAL.

Jaida+-+Finale+copy.jpg?format=1500w

Its ALWAYS on.

att326_Cover_Jaida_Essence_Hall_with_bor

And NOW she has MONEY. :deadvision:

a9b0464308496919cc6f2d75a00c649d4f1c78b5

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I imagine they would try to get Bob, Trixie, Alaska, Bianca and Violet on the same AS season since it will probably be the biggest DR season of all time? At least to the ‘regular’ fans

Dahlia vs Kahmora vs Alyssa 

Rock M. vs Joey vs Kornbread

Nicky vs Tamisha vs Orion

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy
Brita vs Elliott vs Kerri

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Widow vs Tina vs Jorgeous

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

Gigi vs Gottmik vs Angeria

Crystal vs Kandy vs Lady Camden

Jaida vs Symone vs Willow

me being a closeted season 13 stan???

7 hours ago, Subomie said:

S11 seemed like a franchise low point at the time, but 12 and 13 are honestly much worse. 13 especially has one of the worst casts ever. Symone was such an easy to clock winner because she was simply the only girl performing at a high level of drag.

true. S11 seemed like a weaker season at the time, now it feels like it's from a different era of drag race., I'd say S9-11 is its own era. S12-S14 have all been considerably worse, mostly because of the casting targeting instagram queens instead of contestants that would make great reality TV. S14 was the stronger of the three, yet miles away from the quality of the show we were watching years ago.

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

Iy4t.gif

7 hours ago, bluth said:

14 is proof that the cast makes or breaks a season of drag race

10 and 11 started strong but nosedived once they eliminated the entertaining cast members (monique and rajah) in favour of the boring ones (kameron/cracker and nina/plastique/shuga)

12’s cast was boring while 13 was filled with last ditch attempts at gay fame and queens who were constantly playing to the cameras

10 and 13 had better runways, 11 better lip syncs and 12 better challenges but 14 feels the most replayable because it stomped the others with the cast

This is very accurate. This cast reminds me a lot of S5 cast and that’s why S5 is a very rewatchable season 

Dahlia vs Kahmora vs Alyssa 

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

S12: 1:rip:

S13: 7

S14: 5

Didn't realize I'm a s13 stan but the comparisons...

Edited by Blue Jasmine

4 hours ago, Afferty said:

Umm what does what I said have to do with me stanning Gigi (and Rosé as you imply it) or do my words sound to you like I consider them as great lipsyncers? Because I cant see the correlation between what I said and their lipsyncing abilities.

They are both losers and deserved to lose! Glad I could make the connection for you.

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy (can't decide idc)

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine (this was so hard but I like Jasmine's drag slightly more than Denali's :( )

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya :skull: 

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco 

S12: 1 :skull: 

S13: 3

S14: 10

Mess.

Dahlia vs Kahmora vs Alyssa 

Nicky vs Tamisha vs Orion

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy
Brita vs Elliott vs Kerri

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Widow vs Tina vs Jorgeous

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

Gigi vs Gottmik vs Angeria

Crystal vs Kandy vs Lady Camden

Jaida vs Symone vs Willow

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

S12: 5

S13: 3

S14: 5

:swan:

58 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

They are both losers and deserved to lose! Glad I could make the connection for you.

Glad to see you are a loser who can't even properly communicate with people, and yeah i always agreed that they rightfully lost their seasons but that does not mean that they are talentless losers pr they have awful personalities! :hug:

24 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Glad to see you are a loser who can't even properly communicate with people, and yeah i always agreed that they rightfully lost their seasons but that does not mean that they are talentless losers pr they have awful personalities! :hug:

Nnn not the personal attacks over drag queens :skull: Excellent communication!

It’s okay sis, Gigi will win whatever All Stars season she’s on and you won’t have to lash out over men, women and other non-binaries in wigs. 

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

S12: 4

S13: 1

S14: 8

I haven't watched S14 yet (it's not on Netflix here) so I chose the S14 queen in match-ups where I didn't like the other two. :giraffe:

5rykv9i1raw81.jpg

What do we think girls? 

Is Alaska still taking golden showers from that racist Man in Pittsburgh? :cupid:

1 minute ago, TheOnlyOne said:

5rykv9i1raw81.jpg

What do we think girls? 

Is Alaska still taking golden showers from that racist Man in Pittsburgh? :cupid:

Wait- :hoetenks: 

Why do we think it’s Alaska and Sharon? Were they caught together 5 years ago? Did Alaska tour with Sharon just before covid? I’m trying to piece who it could be based on the hints but I can’t really pinpoint it. 

If it is Alaska though… mama. Glad I didn’t stan her, but if it isn’t, then good for her.

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

5rykv9i1raw81.jpg

What do we think girls? 

omg :soda:

Watch it be someone irrelevant, but I’m perched nonetheless.

Dahlia vs Kahmora vs Alyssa 

Rock M. vs Joey vs Kornbread

Nicky vs Tamisha vs Orion

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya  

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco 

S12 - 2

S13 - 4

S14 - 7

• ATRL Moderator

it's not hard to behave honestly. personal attacks/out of line comments will get you threadbanned. there is no reason to call another member a loser (because you stan rose of all queens :rip:

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

omg :soda:

Watch it be someone irrelevant, but I’m perched nonetheless.

Wait I just read the hypotheses on r/RPDRDRAMA (messy sub ik) and it does seem like it might be Alaska and Sharon. :skull: 

- Before COVID, they toured together on Heels of Hell

- There are pictures of them hanging out together in 2020 at Sharon’s (they “seem intimate” according to the one writing this post on Reddit)

- They’ve gone on vacations together with other queens/their partners 

- Sharon name drops Alaska, while Alaska never mentions Sharon. Alaska is also undoubtedly friends with people who have publicly dragged Sharon (Bob comes to mind, could be others too)

- Sharon’s fiancé is now her ex…

Idk. It seems plausible it could be them. The gag if it’s true. Lemme hope it’s not though cause even though I’m not an Alaska stan, I respect her a lot but this would be so messy :skull: 

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Wait- :hoetenks: 

Why do we think it’s Alaska and Sharon? Were they caught together 5 years ago? Did Alaska tour with Sharon just before covid? I’m trying to piece who it could be based on the hints but I can’t really pinpoint it. 

If it is Alaska though… mama. Glad I didn’t stan her, but if it isn’t, then good for her.

Who else could it be?

6 years ago means its no one from S9 or after. Who else is super close from back then? We know its not Bianca/Adore or Trixie/Katya cause they all live in LA. And we know its not Raven and Juju cause Raven said no rice 

Alaska is DEFINITELY brand focused enough to know she could never publicly date Sh*ron ever again with all the controversy but truth be told, they were dating back when Sharon was doing all those horrible things and Alaska somehow weaseled her way into not getting caught up in it. Sorry but you don't date someone for years who performs/says the N word all the time if you strongly disagree with it. Alaska lives in LA and Sh*ron in Pittsburgh so the opposite coasts matches them as well and they definitely did use to tour together. 

Maybe WoW knew what we didn't and was right to never ask her for all Winners after all. When you associate yourself most with queens like Willam and the racist man in Pittsburgh, it says a lot.

btw I’ve always thought that Alaska is just as rotten as Sharon, she just knows to hide her worst parts better. I can’t imagine being with someone if you’re not a little similar. And that AS tantrum… A mess.

Faves:

Spoiler

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

Better overall queen:

Aiden vs Lala vs Maddy

Jan vs Denali vs Jasmine

Heidi vs Utica vs Deja

Jackie vs Olivia vs Daya

S****y vs Rose vs Bosco

Edited by KasioKas

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Wait I just read the hypotheses on r/RPDRDRAMA (messy sub ik) and it does seem like it might be Alaska and Sharon. :skull: 

- Before COVID, they toured together on Heels of Hell

- There are pictures of them hanging out together in 2020 at Sharon’s (they “seem intimate” according to the one writing this post on Reddit)

- They’ve gone on vacations together with other queens/their partners 

- Sharon name drops Alaska, while Alaska never mentions Sharon. Alaska is also undoubtedly friends with people who have publicly dragged Sharon (Bob comes to mind, could be others too)

- Sharon’s fiancé is now her ex…

Idk. It seems plausible it could be them. The gag if it’s true. Lemme hope it’s not though cause even though I’m not an Alaska stan, I respect her a lot but this would be so messy :skull: 

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Who else could it be?

6 years ago means its no one from S9 or after. Who else is super close from back then? We know its not Bianca/Adore or Trixie/Katya cause they all live in LA. And we know its not Raven and Juju cause Raven said no rice 

Alaska is DEFINITELY brand focused enough to know she could never publicly date Sh*ron ever again with all the controversy but truth be told, they were dating back when Sharon was doing all those horrible things and Alaska somehow weaseled her way into not getting caught up in it. Sorry but you don't date someone for years who performs/says the N word all the time if you strongly disagree with it. Alaska lives in LA and Sh*ron in Pittsburgh so the opposite coasts matches them as well and they definitely did use to tour together. 

Maybe WoW knew what we didn't and was right to never ask her for all Winners after all. When you associate yourself most with queens like Willam and the racist man in Pittsburgh, it says a lot.

You know what? I’m sold!

If this means she won’t get another crown, it’s a win-win situation imo :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.