RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Flexus said:

The 12th?! I thought it came out today. :biblio:

49 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Is this a spoiler? 

It’s just the hosts? How’s that a spoiler 

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Melquiades said:

Valentina and Lolita Banana. 

WHAT??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Has this been announced???? Are they co-hosting, or do you mean they're both judges?

2 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Oh **** I forgot All Stars 8 comes out today. Is it already out?

***** u got me all hyped up for 3 seconds

Big Bad Wolf

9 hours ago, Melquiades said:

Valentina and Lolita Banana. 

i hope Valentina would teach Banana loads of beauty tip :heart:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Sometimes I randomly think about this. So f*cking funny :dies:

yoooooooooooooooo, the way I came in to post this EXACT thing. :deadbanana4:

9 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

yoooooooooooooooo, the way I came in to post this EXACT thing. :deadbanana4:

Great minds think alike :clap3:

The casting is amazing but not loving the hosts. Bianca’s same old jokes… we’re tired. 

Not watching anything with NPH in it :biblio:

Bianca is THE QUINTESSENTIAL Drag Race icon and face, alongside Trixie, it happened, deal.

She always looks like Bianca, but in different fully realized forms, that is what being an icon is.

Jaida and Symone also look insane, NO ONE is prettier, they are the two prettiest queens drag race has or will cast :flame:

jaida-jaida-essence-hall.gif

40 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Bianca is THE QUINTESSENTIAL Drag Race icon and face, alongside Trixie, it happened, deal.

She always looks like Bianca, but in different fully realized forms, that is what being an icon is.

Jaida and Symone also look insane, NO ONE is prettier, they are the two prettiest queens drag race has or will cast :flame:

The 2 prettiest Drag Race girls are Jaida and Tayce. :heart:

Spoiler

Symone is the prettiest girl... on her season.

im ….. QUITE sure that Monet was probably pulled aside by production and told to tone it down and let Valentina have her moment (and her being compliant probably even helped her win!) , but whew …. this is one of those things along with Anetra’s lipsync i was so lucky to experience in a packed gay bar. she was a lil frantic and rhythmless but when Val started going off at the very end the entire club was roaring. and the fact that Valentina has beaten Monet at a lip sync always sends me :toofunny3:

they had both Kacey and Ciara right in front of them and did an Ariana song :toofunny3: Drag Race is a f*cking mess

8 minutes ago, qurl said:

im ….. QUITE sure that Monet was probably pulled aside by production and told to tone it down and let Valentina have her moment (and her being compliant probably even helped her win!) , but whew …. this is one of those things along with Anetra’s lipsync i was so lucky to experience in a packed gay bar. she was a lil frantic and rhythmless but when Val started going off at the very end the entire club was roaring. and the fact that Valentina has beaten Monet at a lip sync always sends me :toofunny3:

I don't know, it looks Monét is kinda lost (and she actually looks at what Valentina's doing a few times) which is weird because it's a song I'd expect her to slay.

But it's true that this is an iconic moment in Drag Race history, like I remember watching it for the first time. So so good, I was genuinely gagged. And even gaggier is the fact that it wasn't a one off, Valentina did great in the Kitty Girl lip sync too.

4 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

I don't know, it looks Monét is kinda lost (and she actually looks at what Valentina's doing a few times) which is weird because it's a song I'd expect her to slay.

But it's true that this is an iconic moment in Drag Race history, like I remember watching it for the first time. So so good, I was genuinely gagged. And even gaggier is the fact that it wasn't a one off, Valentina did great in the Kitty Girl lip sync too.

Idk why monet was so mediocre at the lip syncs in as4 when she was superb in as7

TheOnlyOne
1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

So true and thankfully one of them is also talented beyond just looking pretty :clap3:

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

2 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Idk why monet was so mediocre at the lip syncs in as4 when she was superb in as7

She saw what happened to Shangela in AS3

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Did you intentionally forget Tayce & Plastique?

5 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

I know right? I'd argue that on average even the lip syncs she did in S10 were better than the AS4 ones.

I lowkey think she did it on purpose so she didn't have to eliminate queens and have a target on her back.

We LOVE a queen that doesn't need an entire team of people to put together a sickening look.

c5283fc491f895de829f5ddf668432a3a5aa336e

12 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

So true and thankfully one of them is also talented beyond just looking pretty :clap3:

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Right, Jaida can sew. :rockon:

32 minutes ago, qurl said:

Naw, the song mean something and Monet was out of her comfort zone.

Ariana is all about being: petite, submissive, dainty, tiny, girly, those are also Valentinas things.

Monet is fierce, quick, dominant, and powerful as a performer, imagine Val trying to do Run The World (Girls), Monet would clear her.

U girls are right, Tayce is the face!!!

Symone moved to third!

So simple and yet it delivered for her x1000 :fish2:

1de73c55e1213020853398d6f7a0be1b.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.