RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

6 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Drag Race: Blacklisted By WOW Edition

Willam

Tyra

Phi Phi

Carmen Carrera

Alaska

Courtney

The Vixen

Delta

Pearl

A messy international queen to round it out

Imagine the slay of this cast :jonny:

A concept :gaycat3:

Vivaldi, Enorma or Scarlet Adams for the international queen's spot!

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Not Lala serving first time in day with her makeup skills.

Y’all are underrating Sasha so much. I really feel like she played it safe on S15 but would come back guns blazing for AW. Honestly though, it’s way too soon for her. Like she literally just won. Unless they’re planning on waiting at least 2 years from now for another AW, I don’t see it happening for Sasha. And do we even have enough winners in the US/UK sectors for AW to go beyond a S2?

9 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Hopefully she’ll be blacklisted by WoW though. 

Does she even work with them? She moved past drag race after AS3.

Her networking is tight >

TheOnlyOne
31 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Can't say I'm surprised at all to come back and immediately see you of all people advocating for a proud racists return to tv. I know representation of seeing people like you on screen is important but have some decorum god damn. Even the person you quoted had the decency to not include proud boy Sharon Needles.

Mods you couldn't flop any harder if you tried. 

11 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Can't say I'm surprised at all to come back and immediately see you of all people advocating for a proud racists return to tv. I know representation of seeing people like you on screen is important but have some decorum god damn. Even the person you quoted had the decency to not include proud boy Sharon Needles.

Mods you couldn't flop any harder if you tried. 

Can't say I'm surprised that you still can't read. The post I directly quoted said "Drag Race: Blacklisted By WOW Edition", it's not happening no matter what.

Edited by Hephaestus

TheOnlyOne

Oh I know what it said. Just find it not at all shocking the same person who couldn't let a single post about Tyra's comeback go by without jumping in and calling them a damn TERRORIST is now in here joking about racist ass Scarlet Adams returning. There's plenty of queens WoW is not on good terms with other than the full blown perform in blackface racist but its certainly no shock to me you went with her. 

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

joking about racist ass Scarlet Adams returning

So you know I'm joking and yet you're still making a fuss about it. Work, moving on.

1 hour ago, Morissette said:

Drag Race: Blacklisted By WOW Edition

Willam

Tyra

Phi Phi

Carmen Carrera

Alaska

Courtney

The Vixen

Delta

Pearl

A messy international queen to round it out

Imagine the slay of this cast :jonny:

Carmen being here is a kii :bibliahh:

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

She ate this but that interviewer was lowkey worst than Chara 

drag race training the girls lol 

Edited by G.U.Y. Gaga

3 minutes ago, unino said:

Carmen being here is a kii :bibliahh:

I don't like sis at all but she IS blacklisted :coffee2:

49 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Oh I know what it said. Just find it not at all shocking the same person who couldn't let a single post about Tyra's comeback go by without jumping in and calling them a damn TERRORIST is now in here joking about racist ass Scarlet Adams returning. There's plenty of queens WoW is not on good terms with other than the full blown perform in blackface racist but its certainly no shock to me you went with her. 

not ur first few posts since weeks being this gun blazing :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Racist Adams was coddled by producers the entire time, and then by Ru :skull: I'm not entirely sure WOW has blacklisted her but the fans obviously have. 

2 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Racist Adams was coddled by producers the entire time, and then by Ru :skull: I'm not entirely sure WOW has blacklisted her but the fans obviously have. 

I think now she's blacklisted because of how vocals fan rightfully were about her racist past (similarly to Sharon), which is wild because you can tell WOW and Ru really wanted to crown when. But then again they cast Hannah on S2 so who knows...

Yea I know day drag is tough but whew Lala lol 

Honestly the whole cast looks pretty chopped tbh 

Damn Lala looks like she had this picture taking walking out a messy gig at 4am :biblio: 

lala-ri-attends-rupauls-drag-race-all-st

a MAN, Maury. Giving Michael Clarke Duncan celebrity drag race makeover

she needs to work on using makeup to lift the eyes up and out. she always has small, beady, close-together eyes. two bubbles in a piss pot

TheOnlyOne

LaLegendRi remains the most charismatic girl and best lipsyncer in the cut and nothing will change that

And her makeup is still better than the last AS winner

spacer.png

12 hours ago, Bimbo said:
  Hide contents

Serving Shangela makeup skills :clap3:

1 hour ago, TheOnlyOne said:

LaLegendRi remains the most charismatic girl and best lipsyncer in the cut and nothing will change that

And her makeup is still better than the last AS winner

spacer.png

I won’t argue that Lala is not the most charismatic queen on AS8, the only other possible contenders being Heidi and possibly Jaymes but Kahanna Montrese is the best lip syncer.

Jinkx may not be pretty but her makeup skills are just fine, you can’t polish a turd and I say that as a stan of her talent.

Edited by Edit0rz

1 hour ago, Femalien said:

a MAN, Maury. Giving Michael Clarke Duncan celebrity drag race makeover

she needs to work on using makeup to lift the eyes up and out. she always has small, beady, close-together eyes. two bubbles in a piss pot

Not Michael Clarke Duncan in drag!!

But you’re spot on- that eye make up…it just isn’t there.

and LalaRi being the best lip syncer? Lolzz I guess it’s not just WoW that has no respect for the PR queens, but the fan base too

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.