RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

23 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

I was an obsessed Sasha Velour hater during S9 but she has elevated herself above most winners with her reign. Her performance ability and looks >>>>

I even enjoy her over-intellectualising everything. Top tier queen. 

We need Sasha's take on every MET theme :clap3:

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Bob and Shangela still cool? I notice Bob never posts her anymore.

AS8 doing press promo today. They all look good especially Jessica and Lala. 

The GP picks and chooses when they’re outraged by accusations of SA and r*pe. It seems like it’s only when it’s convenient for them.

Edited by CroNich

Sasha colby would be eviscerated on an All Winners season. She'd be facing top competition. Love her, but coming out on top on a season where half the girls are filler isn't that much of a slay. Queens like Poppy, Robin, Aura, Jax, Amethyst, etc had no chance in hell of winning. Let's throw in the twins and Marcia too since Ru hated them :coffee2:

Shangela is very personable and I can see her having some protection in the industry due to her connections. She will never face any real repercussions, I fear. 

After a literal member on this board came out with accusations about Shangela, I can never look at her the same. She needs to be called out yesterday and needs serious help. She's officially canceled in my book. 

Blame it on the edit is one of the best Rumixes in a hot second 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Morissette said:

Shangela is very personable and I can see her having some protection in the industry due to her connections. She will never face any real repercussions, I fear. 

Hopefully she’ll be blacklisted by WoW though. 

18 hours ago, unino said:

Alaska will do well overall and will have no weak challenge. But i dont see her being the star of AW season. 

Bob will have at least 3 wins and the best runway package due to her connection with We are here team. She could have better run that Jinx. And will be somewhat fresh to the general viewers considering that they only saw her in 8 competitive eps.

Bianca's stick might get old on AW so idk if her comedy will be the slayage. However, i also dont think we will see any weak spot this time as well.

With Aquaria, i really want to see her on AW but super nervous for her. She still has to prove in some areas like winning design challenge with well executed garment, personality wise (she was young and was one dimension character), comedy also was sloppy, etc. The ***** is ***** and i love her but really need that GROWTH from her.

Violet would have 2-3 wins with design, ball, makeover. And flop in any other challenge. Still that would be more win that half of the cast and THE best runway showcase. 

Sasha V would be an advocate with 1-2 wins at best. Her personality, drag knowledge, view on drag and drag will shine even more that on S9. Likely to be the raja of AW2(including winning lipsync thing)

Sasha C would have nothing to offer expect being more ***** and carefree. It's too soon for her to compete after a perfect run.

so yes bob is taking it. 

Weird take, when Peeanca won a season with strong contestants, (God DeLaJesus, not even top 4 iirc, ru sabotage, jealousy, etc) while BOOB won where the shitty finalists included Kum **** and Manomi Balls (referring to her terrible make-up and mug, not gender identity)

I don’t even see Sasha colby wanting to do it again tbh lol 

She’s such a fraud lmao

Lala always looks gray/chalky :shakeno:

13 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

MOTHERS

mrs-kasha-davis-attends-rupauls-drag-rac

darienne-lake-attends-rupauls-drag-race-

:jonny2::jonny2::jonny2:

Indeed :jonny:

Kasha said eye-con, I know that's right!

7 minutes ago, Bimbo said:
  Hide contents

lala-ri-attends-rupauls-drag-race-all-st

What the f*ck :deadbanana4:

16 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

MOTHERS

mrs-kasha-davis-attends-rupauls-drag-rac

:jonny2::jonny2::jonny2:

A ******* SERVE!:WAP:

Most of them really not turning it for these promos 

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Why is she giving Ru energy omg, Sasha Colby’s Drag Race?

Wtf is going on w lala’s makeup 

Lmaoo that’s why I’m baffled at how much praises and anticipation for LalaRi so-called growth :priceless:

She’s still very lacking, even amongst other Congeniality like Heidi, Kornbread or even Malaysia she’s pale in comparison.

Drag Race: Blacklisted By WOW Edition

Willam

Tyra

Phi Phi

Carmen Carrera

Alaska

Courtney

The Vixen

Delta

Pearl

A messy international queen to round it out

Imagine the slay of this cast :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.