RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Sasha Velour washes Cheddar aside from the runway package 

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Sasha is amazing let’s not do too much.

3 hours ago, Bimbo said:

same

ReIIXpO.thumb.png.7c435ed57a5db9b1942960

aren't we all?

ReIIXpO.thumb.png.7c435ed57a5db9b1942960

6 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Also I guess we would never see

Peppermint back on AS anytime soon

pep is such a lovely person. If she came back for AS6 or AS8, she would have won easily. 

Sasha GODlour always keeps some of you pressed for being unapologetically herself: gorgeous, fashion icon, intelligent, talented, charismatic, perfect.

If she does AW, she is totally going to reach top 2 final lipsync with Bob.

1 hour ago, killer_rose said:

Sasha GODlour always keeps some of you pressed for being unapologetically herself: gorgeous, fashion icon, intelligent, talented, charismatic, perfect.

If she does AW, she is totally going to reach top 2 final lipsync with Bob.

mmm it still depends on the cast. If includes Alaska bob and sasha c then its really anyones game for that second spot w bob 

I actually kind of wouldn’t be shocked if Bob didn’t make top 2 on AW ngl. She would likely have a much stronger cast to compete against and I’m not sure she’d be able to carve out a winning path to victory trying to compete for comedy challenge wins against the likes of Bianca/Alaska. At the very least, I can see her winning a girl groups challenge for sure.

At the very least she wouldn’t have a Jinkx run, which is really gonna make it a close call.

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I actually kind of wouldn’t be shocked if Bob didn’t make top 2 on AW ngl. She would likely have a much stronger cast to compete against and I’m not sure she’d be able to carve out a winning path to victory trying to compete for comedy challenge wins against the likes of Bianca/Alaska. At the very least, I can see her winning a girl groups challenge for sure.

At the very least she wouldn’t have a Jinkx run, which is really gonna make it a close call.

there's no way she's missing the top 2 

AW2 does feel like higher stakes.

Bianca Bob and Alaska would be a collapse.

Add in the Sasha's and Aquaria and oh baby.

FiXJHJjUAAAZH1i.jpeg

12 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

yeah the nicknames that aren't indecipherable are usually bad sorry. do better maybe!

Ahead of my time, BiConic teas!

18 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

FiXJHJjUAAAZH1i.jpeg

This look and her mushroom dress were absolute serves, I'll give Queefsó that!

I was an obsessed Sasha Velour hater during S9 but she has elevated herself above most winners with her reign. Her performance ability and looks >>>>

I even enjoy her over-intellectualising everything. Top tier queen. 

Edited by Both Sides Now

39 minutes ago, Both Sides Now said:

I was an obsessed Sasha Velour hater during S9 but she has elevated herself above most winners with her reign. Her performance ability and looks >>>>

I even enjoy her over-intellectualising everything. Top tier queen. 

I liked her on her season but definitely didn't get the hype back then.

But she's had one of the biggest careers post-DR, and that's something very very hard to achieve looking at the rest of the contestant, and even recent winners. So she's absolutely a huge force for AW2.

In fact imagine this cast: Sasha V., Sasha C., Bob, Alaska, Bianca, Aquaria, Symone and Lawrence for the UK representation. Now that's something almost impossible to predict, the competition would be INSANE.

Cheddar really only shined in the runways (she had probably the best package - Le Fil's was excellent too but I didn't see any unaired look) and even then she ruined it with the ******* pretentious confessionals :mazen:

3 hours ago, N.M.K. said:

If this was 3 years ago, I think Alaska would be a top contestant. But now IDK. I feel like her hype has died down, and so has her relationship with WOW

I love Alaska but literally all she does is reference Drag Race and other Rugirls. Sis has forgotten her own brand. 

Praising Violet but dragging Sasha is hypocrisy at its finest tbh

• ATRL Moderator

Violet > Sasha

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Violet > Sasha

And then you woke up!

The random beefs lately :rip: 

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Willam made Alaska lame now :swan:

I could barely make it through their last episode of Hot Goss, Willam was so rude the entire time for no reason and Alaska was trying her hardest to course correct and sanitize Willam’s opinions.  It was really uncomfortable, they just need to split soon. 

18 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I could barely make it through their last episode of Hot Goss, Willam was so rude the entire time for no reason and Alaska was trying her hardest to course correct and sanitize Willam’s opinions.  It was really uncomfortable, they just need to split soon. 

That and the weird hatred Willam has for Acid Betty in their S8 recap like...

Are we getting a double premiere again? I need Naysha and Kandy to go home back to back

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.