RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

That Reba wig on Symone is so cute lol. Gigi is serving c*nt as usual :smitten: Crystal and Daya too would be such a slay.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Mess at them saying Sasha Colby was the only clear winner based on performance lol 

Yeah idk if I believe them they just seem like the typical person who reads spoiler threats tbh

OT: Gigi looks so ***** her fashion glowup from s12 is so stunning

10 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Yeah idk if I believe them they just seem like the typical person who reads spoiler threats tbh

OT: Gigi looks so ***** her fashion glowup from s12 is so stunning

Wait, is that Gigi? Damn. ***** looks amazing!

2 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Courtney has been very vocal about not wanting to do the show, which surely WOW knows. What's the point of sending an invitation you know will be turned down? :rip:

I get Courtney not wanting to do another US edition. Maybe if GAS or if DU did an all stars since she’s a lot closer for that. 

She's such a star MY GAWD

Always love her interviews!!! 

10 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Screaming at my screen right now :jonny5:

• ATRL Moderator

forewarning my initial as8 biases are Alexis, Jimbo, and Kandy so expect them to dominate the thread titles hopefully 

21 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Her interviews have been fantastic! So much charisma :heart2:

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

forewarning my initial as8 biases are Alexis, Jimbo, and Kandy so expect them to dominate the thread titles hopefully 

The top 3 we deserve tbh, and not being shady I LITERALLY cannot see it for anyone else but Heidi instead of Alexis.

Or Darienne since comedy queens do well on AS, but shes no runway girl.

Sasha is absolutely incredible  :heart2:

I really want mother Kasha to do good but I just knew the producers won't let older queen shines :bam:

So far I'm rooting for her, Heidi and Darienne.

Why is it that I love delusion in a drag queen. but when Alexis Michelle does it its unlikeable

Just realized all the similarities between Cheddar Gorgeous and Sasha Velour: Bald, pretentious and BORING. Literal charisma vacuums. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, N.M.K. said:

Why is it that I love delusion in a drag queen. but when Alexis Michelle does it its unlikeable

It's true :rip: I love every queen known for being delusional, but Alexis is just annoying somehow.

11 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Has she? I've never heard her speak of it honestly so I assumed it was due that odd Rupaul blocking her on Twitter situation (which I still don't understand)

Courtney still having traumas just listening to RuPaul's songs in public :dies:

So I guess the feelings are mutual.

Also I guess we would never see

Peppermint back on AS anytime soon

Edited by Rep2000

On 5/1/2023 at 9:26 AM, satellites.™ said:

Cheddar Gorgeous are TWO of the most talented and gorgeously creative queens CAST ON ANY SEASON.

They individually could CLEAR multiple US seasons and snatch the crown with ease.

lmao, no

she'd be an early out on any US season, even season 11

Cheese D!ck will never be one-thousandth of the baldheaded, artistic, funny, genius SashGOD VeLEGEND has been, at any point in time

She and Papaya Shetty will always be dollar tree brand, insectivore versions, of the one-true-Sasha (not Moldby) and CHRISTal MethLORD

14 hours ago, Rep2000 said:

Even reality tv shows have writers too:rip:In fact, reality tv writers have even worse working conditions than scripted writers for ages. The WGA even did try to get animation and reality tv writers under the contract in 2007.

there are no "writers" on drag race only producers

6 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Cheese D!ck will never be one-thousandth of the baldheaded, artistic, funny, genius SashGOD VeLEGEND has been, at any point in time

She and Papaya Shetty will always be dollar tree brand, insectivore versions, of the one-true-Sasha (not Moldby) and CHRISTal MethLORD

the nicknames :ahh:

2 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

the nicknames :ahh:

ngl most of the time i cringe at them

OreGuy

• ATRL Moderator

yeah the nicknames that aren't indecipherable are usually bad sorry. do better maybe!

6 hours ago, Morissette said:

Just realized all the similarities between Cheddar Gorgeous and Sasha Velour: Bald, pretentious and BORING. Literal charisma vacuums. 

Wait this is tea.

3 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

ngl most of the time i cringe at them

OreGuy

same

ReIIXpO.thumb.png.7c435ed57a5db9b1942960

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.