RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Even though Sminty was terrible at challenges so was Jonbers.. and they dragged her to the top four. Even just swapping these two would've made for a much better season.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, justlore said:

Kim is back:jonnycat:

Kim Chi? What happened to her, she just kinda left at her peak. She was massive during her run, the fanbase would've literally walked her into an AS win. 

I don't want to do the most but i believe Starlet invented the association between beige/nude and baby blue. I don't think it existed before her.

cuca-deboa.gif

• ATRL Moderator
22 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Kim Chi? What happened to her, she just kinda left at her peak. She was massive during her run, the fanbase would've literally walked her into an AS win. 

a season more rigged than as7 for jinkx couldn't hand kim a crown

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

The reveal was cute but the actual lipsync SUCKED. 

I was thinking this too :rip: but yeah the reveals were good

Dakota, Baby, Danny and Jonbers should've been top 4, with Sminty eliminated 5th

Cheddar is the most annoying, insufferable, irritating contestant ever on any franchise and should've gotten the Joe Black treatment

brandy_confused_by_jaaron24-d90zw8b.gif

28 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Cheddar is the most annoying, insufferable, irritating contestant ever on any franchise and should've gotten the Joe Black treatment

Not when these two exist

Ariel Versace Ru Pauls Drag Race GIF - Ariel Versace Ru Pauls Drag Race  Rpdr - Discover & Share GIFs

clairemercie: Jackie “Gilda Radner” Cox | S12... —

Drag Me To Dinner is the All Star cast we need 

12 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Not when these two exist

Ariel Versace Ru Pauls Drag Race GIF - Ariel Versace Ru Pauls Drag Race  Rpdr - Discover & Share GIFs

clairemercie: Jackie “Gilda Radner” Cox | S12... —

I don't mind Ariel but Jackie is up there too :mazen:

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

The middle look is just like Cracker :bibliahh:

Anyway, those turning reveals are not new and Sasha did not invent it, I hate the Drag Race fans who think drag is only done on the show :rip: 

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Dakota, Baby, Danny and Jonbers should've been top 4,

Yeah, crack.

Idk why, but Dakota is kind of everything Marcia x3 wishes she was, and yet… I can’t definitively say why I feel Dakota is just leagues above her. She just is. A star, while Marcia is not. :michael: 

Yeah, Cheddar is such a dull character :rip: And unlike Danny, most of her wins felt undeserved.

This ex-WOW employee is doing an AMA. Kinda juicy. 

EDIT: as I'm reading, slight AS8 spoilers if true.

2 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

There are a lot of spoilers so beware! Also, we don't know if this person is legitimate. 

9 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

I don’t believe him 

Hyped!

From the things I saw the person saying, there is not a single new or interesting thing. :rip: the definition of being fired from Mc Donald's and saying things are bad behind the counter, no ****.

They're just recycling spoilers or fan theories. It's probably just some random person :rip:

Yes, it sounds fake, even if it's true. Still had fun some of these things. :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Life Savers said:

They're just recycling spoilers or fan theories. It's probably just some random person :rip:

Didn't spill any new tea, honestly, pointless.

Olivia Luxx for Burger King :worship2:

5 hours ago, wesleywalrus said:

EDIT: as I'm reading, slight AS8 spoilers if true.

I don't know if this user is legit or not, but reading that S13 is actually designed for Gottmik win is gag-worthy surprise if it's true.

Glad she's an absolute flop at lipsyncing and an embodiment of cringe white girl so the true winner come through with her charisma.

spacer.png

That “producer” was debunked

2 hours ago, Heirloom said:

I don't know if this user is legit or not, but reading that S13 is actually designed for Gottmik win is gag-worthy surprise if it's true.

Glad she's an absolute flop at lipsyncing and an embodiment of cringe white girl so the true winner come through with her charisma.

spacer.png

Didn't the user also say that Symone wasn't intended to be a top 4 contestant? How is that if she gave the winner vibe from the first moment she appeared on the show?

symone.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.