RuPaul's Drag Race

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• Replies 43.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Bimbo

• Rotunda

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
33 minutes ago, PMM said:

that's the updated version of her motorcycle look from UkvstW
ImageCanadian Drag Icon Jimbo is Coming to South Florida -  https://www.outclique.com

definitely not? the as8 one looks like it has phones all around it and that's beyond the fact Jimbo would clearly redeem a Canada S1 look (her absolutely fine paper look for example)

15 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

I have reported this post for intentionally spreading false information, enjoy your ban. 

I'm sure the mods (me) will take the allegations seriously

don't get me wrong I love kasha but her s7 runways are outselling so far :rip:

Kasha's looks are terrible as expected! :sorry::gaycattel:

Also "Fame Games"? So if Jimbo doesn't win she's def winning this...  

The trailer is kinda giving, I'm excited :duca: 

The twist though... idk, could be interesting, but it depends on how they execute it... we'll see but I'm intrigued.

• ATRL Moderator

:giraffe: who would fame game if they did for 15

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Make sure to source/cite any new information about the show if it’s not being provided directly from the show itself so you can avoid being warned for spoilers. 

"The first-ever Fame Games will be an opportunity for the eliminated queens on All Stars 8 to win a cash prize of $50,000 at the end of the competition. Here’s how it works: each week, the eliminated queens will get the chance to show their runway looks and ask the fans to vote for them. In the end, the viewers will get to vote on which eliminated contestant will be crowned the 'Queen of the Fame Games' "(Sim, 2023). 

References

Sim, R. (2023). Here's how the 'Drag Race All Stars 8' fame twist works. Yahoo Sports. Retrieved from https://sports.yahoo.com/heres-drag-race-stars-8-110002046.html

Edited by Rotunda

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Sasha or Anetra. Fans are just gonna pick their fave, regardless of how they look, lbr.

But if it's based solely on eliminated queen runways, then obviously Irene or Aura got the most credit for their off-show looks. Probz Irene though.

7 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

"The first-ever Fame Games will be an opportunity for the eliminated queens on All Stars 8 to win a cash prize of $50,000 at the end of the competition. Here’s how it works: each week, the eliminated queens will get the chance to show their runway looks and ask the fans to vote for them. In the end, the viewers will get to vote on which eliminated contestant will be crowned the 'Queen of the Fame Games' "(Sim, 2023). 

References

Sim, R. (2023). Here's how the 'Drag Race All Stars 8' fame twist works. Yahoo Sports. Retrieved from https://sports.yahoo.com/heres-drag-race-stars-8-110002046.html

This is such a great idea, finally everyone will get to showcase those crazy expensive runways and maybe even win something! :eek:

18 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

Irene would probably win of the eliminated girls. 

I like the twist. The girls spend a lot of money on the looks. Might as well make some money out of it. My money is on Jimbo unless they win the whole thing instead.

Edited by Life Savers

Purely speculation but I kind of feel like Jimbo’s win is VERY obvious idk. She’s a massive fan fave (her having like 10x the views of any other queen, and 10x the likes on IG :rip:) and her winning would mean that the international girls for GAS can know that they have a chance to win in the US and it won’t just go to a U.S. queen automatically.

If Jimbo wins a couple challenges, she’s the most logical choice to win, she even has the “robbed” narrative. It’s kind of a wrap for the other girls in that case.

Edited by Relampago.

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Purely speculation but I kind of feel like Jimbo’s win is VERY obvious idk. She’s a massive fan fave (her having like 10x the views of any other queen, and 10x the likes on IG :rip:) and her winning would mean that the international girls for GAS can know that they have a chance to win in the US and it won’t just go to a U.S. queen automatically.

Spill, that's precisely why I think she'll win :cm:

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

If Jimbo wins a couple challenges, she’s the most logical choice to win, she even has the “robbed” narrative. It’s kind of a wrap for the other girls in that case.

This All Stars season is the same as AS5 for Shea. :coffee2:

Jimbo is taking it by a landslide. :party:

Is Ms. Katya Zamo back to basics? She’s being very spastic on Instagram just like she was before….

I like the Fame Games idea too, maybe instead of granting $50k in the end I would award smaller tips at the end of each episode so that every eliminated queen would earn something

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Tsareena said:

irene :rip: 

I'm so glad they didn't do this fame game **** for s15 because Irene catfishing her way to a $50k prize would really send me spiralling :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

I do wonder how they plan to display the looks. Are the girls gonna be allowed to post their own pics? Cause some of the retouching.... :rip: I assume they'll have to get dressed up after their elimination in their unaired looks and have WOW take photos backstage or whatever.

Edited by feelslikeadream

Mother!

Also this is huge omg!

Edited by Lightbringer007

RuPaul advertising the twist as another way to win :rip: I mean it’s a cute prize but she made it sound like the second way is a legitimate way to win the actual season, when it’s basically just a fan fave award, (especially since only elim’d queens can participate) 

She does NOT give a **** your honor :bibliahh:

"How did you feel about seeing Jinkx win AS7?"

"Well I didn't see her win, I heard she won"

sm,dfnsgnsfkgfk :bibliahh:

The most interesting thing about this cast is that among the fan favorites, they were all known for being kinda rough around the edges.

There’s no “full package” queen in this line up based on their original runs.

Edited by Rotunda

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.