RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

On 4/25/2023 at 12:39 PM, Jaded. said:

Danny & Cheddar is one of the strongest Top 2s on DR ever however it was almost too strong because those 2 basically won every challenge on their season, the poor other girls never even stood a chance lol.

I love Cheddar but I think Danny fairly won. 

I think the narrative behind Danny winning was sweeter and more satisfying. I get why they chose her.

Speaking of choosing, I can't decide who I think will be the obvious winner for AS8, Kandy or Jimbo. Ru seems to have enjoyed them both and they're both fan favorites who are good at drag, but I can't imagine Jimbo beating Kandy is any kind of lip sync.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, wesleywalrus said:

Somethings definitely cooking with a new All Stars or something...The Nubia Tour cancelled and now Alyssa's European tour cancelled.

+ Alyssa's Secret is back

Why would she want to go on All Stars and lose again :deadbanana2:

I'm surprised they don't lean more into gimmick casting for marketing (and entertainment) purposes. I still think a 'Miss Congeniality' and 'First Out' All Stars season would be cvnt.

AS10 should be an absolute bloodbath to commemorate the milestone 10th season.

Dream cast would be:

• Peppermint
  • Brooke Lynn Hytes
  • Detox
  • Kim Chi
  • Lady Camden
  • Shangela
  • Thorgy
  • Manila
  • Alyssa Edwards
  • Katya
  • Asia OHara
  • GotMik

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Oh boy; sounds like she wants to explain her bad runways ahead of time. We're in for a ride.

Tbh he’s responsible for some of the best recent looks on the show so I’d be mad too if I was Heidi 

20 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Bimini win would be considered a waste at this point 

Why tho?

Just now, Bindi said:

Why tho?

She not even a drag queen now  technically right?

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Bindi said:

Why tho?

I assume they mean because she doesn't identify as a drag queen anymore. She's still cool with Drag Race and the other queens, but prefers to just be seen as a non-binary performer.

3 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Tbh he’s responsible for some of the best recent looks on the show so I’d be mad too if I was Heidi 

Yeah, of course, she has every right to be mad. I was just commenting on the timing; girls rarely drag designers in public like this, especially before the season even starts, so it sounded a little bit like she was trying to deflect future hate directed at her looks. Just a hunch.

14 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

She not even a drag queen now  technically right?

She’s still serving more ***** than Lawrence ever will, based on her recent IG posts 

Edited by Bindi

A Miss C All Stars would’ve been a season of titans a couple of years ago but too many of the girls have been back 2-3 times already lol

but just imagine

Nina Flowers

Pandora Boxx

Yara Sofia

Latrice Royale

Ivy Winters (she no longer does drag sadly) 

BenDeLaCreme

Katya

Cynthia Lee Fontaine

Valentina

Monét X Change

Nina West

Heidi N Closet

Lala Ri

Kornbread

Malaysia Babydoll Fox

21 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oop 

:clap3:

Mistress stans get in.

crystal methyd was on my flight this morning, they were such a sweetheart :heart2: 

She's already my favorite this season. She's giving tons of personality AND beauty. I'm so excited for her omg. 

1 hour ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

She's already my favorite this season. She's giving tons of personality AND beauty. I'm so excited for her omg. 

I think she’s a wild card for sure. She was very much a baby drag queen in season 11 (with connections). I’m excited to see how a few more years of experience has helped her.

I mean to be honest basically the whole cast are wildcards. Besides Jimbo and Kandy I truly have no clue who is a shoe in for the finale. I could see Jaymes slaying this time around, Darienne is a consummate professional, Jessica is seriously funny and entertaining, we know Alexis knows how to play the game, and Heidi is a fan favourite. The only ones who I see as definitely being early ours is Naysha and Monica. 

2 hours ago, Jaded. said:

A Miss C All Stars would’ve been a season of titans a couple of years ago but too many of the girls have been back 2-3 times already lol

but just imagine

Nina Flowers

Pandora Boxx

Yara Sofia

Latrice Royale

Ivy Winters (she no longer does drag sadly) 

BenDeLaCreme

Katya

Cynthia Lee Fontaine

Valentina

Monét X Change

Nina West

Heidi N Closet

Lala Ri

Kornbread

Malaysia Babydoll Fox

well that's exactly 10 queens...they could do it tbh, it would be interesting 

Absolute dream cast for next All Stars actually:

- Nina Flowers

- Tammie Brown

- Shangela

- Detox

- Adore Delano

- Laganja

- Kim Chi

- Acid Betty

- Thorgy Thor

- Peppermint

- Asia O'Hara

- Gigi Goode

- Gottmik

1 hour ago, Scandalous said:

crystal methyd was on my flight this morning, they were such a sweetheart :heart2: 

I was on a boat party with them for world pride. I was so high on mdma all I could think to say was ‘I love you’ :rip: It definitely made her uncomfortable

3 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

The only thing she's giving is BOTCHED. Boxy ass face :rip:

if it’s a group of regular girls for AS9 , my dream cast is:

Nicole Paige Brooks

Dida Ritz
Laganja

April Carrion

Peppermint

Yuhua

Plastique

Crystal Methyd

Denali

Utica

Daya Betty

Jasmine Kennedie

with Crystal, Pep, Laganja, Plastique/or Utica top 4 :heart2: 

Not Jimbo’s video already having 10x More views than other girls :deadbanana: she is truly the star of the season 

The gap between Jimbo's and the other videos :hoetenks:

were not worthy waynes world GIF

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.