RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Should've been top 4 on AS7 instead of Shea.

Tea

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Ru has been absolutely correct with all UK winner choices (yes, even Lawrence).

Bimini win would be considered a waste at this point 

Jinx and Viv 

Monet and Shea 

they should have been split up lol. Basically the same type of queens 

22 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

Ru has been absolutely correct with all UK winner choices (yes, even Lawrence).

what does lawrence do 

Spoiler

except looking for dique all day on grindr, its funny waking up every morning to refresh my grindr feed and he is always online

:cm:

10 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

what does lawrence do 

Hide contents

except looking for dique all day on grindr, its funny waking up every morning to refresh my grindr feed and he is always online

sjdhjddjdj :dies:

30 minutes ago, RideOrDie said:

what does lawrence do 

Hide contents

:hoetenks:

the amount of winner that came in first :dies: 

43 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

the amount of winner that came in first :dies: 

Eureka saying "What story are you telling with this unibrow" to Sasha always makes me chuckle, She was REALLY sassy and shady in S9, a MIB variant kii, before she was booted & "softened" in later seasons

It’s kind of crazy that aura flopped the way she did followers and show wise 

I wonder how she feels about it cause she def seemed like at least top 6 pre show  :dies:

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

what does lawrence do 

Hide contents

Well so are you apparently, but Lawrence has a BAFTA and you have an ATRL mentor award so who’s really winning

But ya Lordrence is far better than Bootmini but yes Tayce was a bit robbed

2 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

what does lawrence do 

Reveal hidden contents

Tia Kofi was a legend :bibliahh: Sorry not sorry. All the UK2 girls are legends for that matter. They each contributed to one of the best seasons if not the best season of RPDR of all time. In my book, they are all stars. :clap3: 

12 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

just imagined divina de campo being on as7 and how she would have embarrassed the uk

The vivien really rightfully won S1 against DDC's rusty drag. Even Jimbo got her mug and drag aesthetic together :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

oop 

Oh boy; sounds like she wants to explain her bad runways ahead of time. We're in for a ride.

12 hours ago, Life Savers said:

The way that Luxx has a PhD from Drag U!

40 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Oh boy; sounds like she wants to explain her bad runways ahead of time. We're in for a ride.

Did you watch the video? She said she reached out to him for only 1 look. :deadbanana2: Some of y’all, I swear…

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

Sometimes I randomly remember that the Drag Race crew thought that Gottmik's winning ball look was scraps to throw in the trash but not Lala's bag look.

Somethings definitely cooking with a new All Stars or something...The Nubia Tour cancelled and now Alyssa's European tour cancelled.

29 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

Somethings definitely cooking with a new All Stars or something...The Nubia Tour cancelled and now Alyssa's European tour cancelled.

Alyssa was supposed to come to Bogotá this month but she cancelled a few weeks ago. Laganja and Roxxxy are coming instead.

Kennedy better be on then :duca: idk who else since all of the other girls have just been on drag race besides Bebe… and I feel like they would just replace one girl instead of canceling the whole thing if it’s not multiple girls from the cast 

Nubia and Alyssa’s Euro tour don’t really overlap too much but they are prob filming end of May if this is for an AS?

Edited by Rigalo

44 minutes ago, wesleywalrus said:

I literally just found out...was so excited to see Alyssa in Amsterdam. 

I hope she flops on All Stars. :coffee2:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Did you watch the video? She said she reached out to him for only 1 look. :deadbanana2: Some of y’all, I swear…

Yup, I watched it all, thanks for checking. 

33 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Kennedy better be on then :duca: idk who else since all of the other girls have just been on drag race besides Bebe… and I feel like they would just replace one girl instead of canceling the whole thing if it’s not multiple girls from the cast 

Nubia and Alyssa’s Euro tour don’t really overlap too much but they are prob filming end of May if this is for an AS?

The only thing I can think of is Global All-Stars and yes, Alyssa should be in that no questions asked. Above anyone else, really. She IS the definition of a Global All Star

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.