RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

56 minutes ago, unino said:

AS8 queens only got our attention a day and half huh? :ahh:

Honestly this cast is so unremarkable there's literally nothing to discuss until the season begins :rip:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Krystal stanning in here is…correct 

spacer.png

18 hours ago, madonnas said:

The best UK queen so far is.... KRYSTAL VERSACE

18 hours ago, khalyan said:

Tia Kofi is the best queen that UK Drag Race has given us so far

Bimini, sweetie... :biblio: 

There is something endearing about Tia lol 

The charismatic, underprepared mid out is a drag  race staple and Tia played her role perfectly. 

Y’all and AS convinced me to get WoW plus 

the only international I’ve seen is uk1-2 and the first season  of Australia lol 

UK4 is kinda the worst Ru season. Just awful :mazen:

The bitchelor is playing on the RPDR channel on Paramount+ and I’m cackling :ahh: “I’m shangela and that’s Chi Chi and we like to be polyamorous” :ahh: chi chi having no idea what’s going on. A LEGEND.

edit: the fact the thorgy BROUGHT the neon green “redo” on the runway in the episode prior to this one… jailtime at minimum 

Edited by Rigalo

The way she was the original sugar and spice

but hers is authentic.

this video is literally the perfect usage of :bibliahh:

Tyra had a solid 5 looks in particular on S2 that I think really secured her the crown:

*That black dress with the puff hair & that gorgeous huge DRAG necklace. She looked like a Dynasty queen & the makeup was impeccable

*That red look with the shopping bags. Looked expensive & so effortlessly elevated 

*The country look that while not my fave look of hers was the first 2-in-1 look ever on the runway, which is now a regular theme on DR

*The bridal look that Ru clearly adored & basically outright admitted he knew Tyra won at this moment (Raven was not robbed on this challenge at all, Tyra ate them all up) 

*The finale look with the blue & pink

What a run! 

21 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

UK4 is kinda the worst Ru season. Just awful :mazen:

no that will always be Down Under 1.

50 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

The charismatic, underprepared mid out is a drag  race staple and Tia played her role perfectly. 

!! She served her purpose 

9 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

but hers is authentic.

Djsjdj

Danny & Cheddar is one of the strongest Top 2s on DR ever however it was almost too strong because those 2 basically won every challenge on their season, the poor other girls never even stood a chance lol.

I love Cheddar but I think Danny fairly won. 

UK4 could've been an amazing season if it wasn't for the weird Pixie and Jonbers payola. Dakota's eilimination was the final nail in the coffin though :deadvision:

Edited by bestfiction

• ATRL Moderator

just imagined divina de campo being on as7 and how she would have embarrassed the uk

1 hour ago, bestfiction said:

UK4 could've been an amazing season if it wasn't for the weird Pixie and Jonbers payola. Dakota's eilimination was the final nail in the coffin though :deadvision:

Obviously mental health comes first, but it’s a shame Baby wasn’t in a space to accept criticism. She and Dakota belonged in the top 4.

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Y’all and AS convinced me to get WoW plus 

the only international I’ve seen is uk1-2 and the first season  of Australia lol 

espana 1 is essencial specially if you understand spanish :jonny5:

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

but hers is authentic.

925056538891145246.gif?size=96&quality=l925056538891145246.gif?size=96&quality=l925056538891145246.gif?size=96&quality=l925056538891145246.gif?size=96&quality=l

10 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Obviously mental health comes first, but it’s a shame Baby wasn’t in a space to accept criticism. She and Dakota belonged in the top 4.

Dakota was stomping the competition and Baby was already losing steam. Im pretty sure Baby was supposed to send dakota packing and go home next ep imo

Dakota was the only reason I kept watching UK4. I did sort of latch onto Jonbers’ mediocre drag by the end, but I don’t even remember the finale.

Pixie being pushed so hard is really what ruined the season though.

21 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Dakota was the only reason I kept watching UK4. I did sort of latch onto Jonbers’ excellent drag by the end, but I don’t even remember the finale.

Pixie being pushed so hard is really what ruined the season though.

:clap3:

and indeed she was pushed too damn hard

22 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Yall don't deserve THE VIVIENNE

Should've been top 4 on AS7 instead of Trinity.

Ru has been absolutely correct with all UK winner choices (yes, even Lawrence).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.