RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Tia Kofi just proves that sometimes people go into drag just to.... do something with life.

She is passionless and it shows.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Peppermint (winner), Utica, Mistress, Daya and Crystal are a must for AW9. Tamisha and Widow deserve a second chance, but I'm not sure either of them would be back.

Krystal is so ****** iconic IS2G :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

Tia Kofi is the best queen that UK Drag Race has given us so far

Tyra's make-up and look this episode was current-Drag Race level. So impeccable.

35 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Now sis, I love her too but you can't possibly be serious with this statement :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

The best UK queen so far is.... KRYSTAL VERSACE

The Tia Kofi, Krystal and Spankie Jackson stanning going on in here.....:mazen: :redface:

45 minutes ago, khalyan said:

Not when Bimini Bon Legend and A’Winna exist, and on the same season. :hoetenks:

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

22 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

the way she got all these judges FIRED and has gone on to compete every year in different countries while they remain broke and jobless :clap3: :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator

I really don't need to see any more Spankie Jackson runways in my life :mazen: 

But I hope daddy Elektra Shock is on a Global All Stars cast someday :WAP: He's so hot.

(And Elektra should have won HoD2 over Spankie anyway, but that's a story for another day :coffee:)

3 hours ago, Shinning said:

Tyra's make-up and look this episode was current-Drag Race level. So impeccable.

Miss ***** has the girls scrambling in their feelings literally from the time she walked in.

I'll never forget the WHOLE ROOM stopping to compliment her and check her out during the walk in, they were gooped at the beauty.

Hadnt seen that again until Jaida. 

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

The best UK queen so far is.... KRYSTAL VERSACE

See, I do agree, BUTTTTTT

Danny Beard and Cheddar Gorgeous are equally stunning and do comedy too.

3 hours ago, khalyan said:

not when she's literally one of the most cringy, unfunny, tasteless queen to walk through the drag race doors :ahh:

Krystal there thinking: if I can't show my ****, I'm not interested. :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, khalyan said:

:psyduck:

Tea or Coffee is a drag queen with no taste, no eyebrows and no talent. She was already awful on UK2 as shown by not winning a challenge, with the closest she came being playing a dying rat… the jokes write themselves.

Despite these unfortunate facts, I was kind of ambivalent towards her during the season, since she was kind of useful for TV because of how the girls tossed her Amazon shake ‘n go wig around daily— and a special shout-out to the awful b*tch A’Whora who is everything Vilet stans think she is, especially since she is actually good TV on one of the best seasons ever, unlike Haglet. 

However, once Tea Or started sticking her nose in every piece of drama she could weasel her way into, I knew she was fishing to lengthen her 15 minutes of fame without actually putting effort into improving, indicated by her mediocre drag to this day, of which she hasn’t seemed to improve at all since her season from what I’ve seen. So now I don’t really care for her, and I’ll never truly understand how the fanbase latches onto queens who’s most notable moment is describing themselves BOMB a design challenge. I’ll never forgive Ruple for eliminating Legendttina instead of Tea. 

All this to say that Tayce is truly the best queen from the UK franchise hands down. Honorable mention to Kingstal Perfsace. If Tayce is cast on GAS, I am all in on her. :clap3: 

Edited by Relampago.

Tia Kofi went to the Adore Delano school of shouting at the top of your voice in confessionals to convince the audience you have charisma. Graduated alongside Priyanka and Yvie Oddly 

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Tea or Coffee is a drag queen with no taste, no eyebrows and no talent. She was already awful on UK2 as shown by not winning a challenge, with the closest she came being playing a dying rat… the jokes write themselves.

Despite these unfortunate facts, I was kind of ambivalent towards her during the season, since she was kind of useful for TV because of how the girls tossed her Amazon shake ‘n go wig around daily— and a special shout-out to the awful b*tch A’Whora who is everything Vilet stans think she is, especially since she is actually good TV on one of the best seasons ever, unlike Haglet. 

However, once Tea Or started sticking her nose in every piece of drama she could weasel her way into, I knew she was fishing to lengthen her 15 minutes of fame without actually putting effort into improving, indicated by her mediocre drag to this day, of which she hasn’t seemed to improve at all since her season from what I’ve seen. So now I don’t really care for her, and I’ll never truly understand how the fanbase latches onto queens who’s most notable moment is describing themselves BOMB a design challenge. I’ll never forgive Ruple for eliminating Legendttina instead of Tea. 

All this to say that Tayce is truly the best queen from the UK franchise hands down. Honorable mention to Kingstal Perfsace. If Tayce is cast on GAS, I am all in on her. :clap3: 

Now THIS is some Tea AND Coffee i wanna sip

satellites.™

• ATRL Moderator

Tia Kofi > Tayce 

AS8 queens only got our attention a day and half huh? :ahh:

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

Tia Kofi > Tayce 

You can't be serious. :bibliahh:

This lipsync alone clears entire drag careers including Tia's entire existence.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.