RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

She kind of ate up a lot of your faves with this one girls, idk, she’d probably do well on a winner’s season all things considered

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Very That announcing its last episode and them not wasting a second already changing the podcast cover and name to Very Delta... she won

dcb869bc2f9a7023394fc120053f9141_w200.gi

There are so many season I just can’t keep it with all of them. Im fine with UK, Canada, Spain and now Mexico 

This is probably how AW2 cast will look like realistically speaking: 

- Bob or Alaska (I’m 99% sure they won’t let them compete together, whoever they choose will get the Kinkx payola)

- Symone

- Kylie Sonique Love (good luck getting 1 single star without help) 

- Sasha Colby 

- Sasha Velour (she recently said she’ll compete only if Sasha C. won s15) 

- Aquaria 

- All Stars 8 winner 

- Lawrence Chaney or a VS The World winner 

An all winners season without Spankie is not one I want to see

Sasha Velour would totally do well on AW. The “she couldn’t win by herself on her season” drag is not what you think it is considering AW has two winners per episode and with that format on S9 Sasha would have won the makeover, roast, and snatch game.

The way y'all actually try and keep up with every international season is wild. The American ones are literally aired back to back, how does one have time to watch every episode of every other 12 franchises :skull:

1 hour ago, Lord Gaga said:

This. Spanky with a bit more money (which she would now have) and polish would devour most of the US winners…

I hope they change the rule for  Global All Stars where the US queens have to be on regular All Stars first so that it evens out the playing field.

2 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

Ahh she would bring so much life to the season 

I watch all franchises and to be honest I would never go back to the time RuPaul's Drag Race was the only franchise of the show. The seasons were shorter and we had to wait almost a whole year for more Drag Race content, no ma'am.

I think it's such a unique opportunity to get exposed to other cultures, customs and queer people via Drag Race, I can't think of any other TV show that does something like this (even outside of the queer scene).

I understand it's a chore for probably the majority, especially with subtitles being involved, but I strongly recommend giving each franchise a shot. Some are crunchier than others (although they usually get better with time), but I guarantee you'll find something or someone unique and special in each and every one of them. That's my experience at least.

14 hours ago, Jaded. said:

I think Bob will get over herself and eventually do AW2, WOW loves her and she is so in demand. She can’t be that upset Monét didn’t win right? 

Bob showed her hands since she campaigned AW season to be a thing with all other winners publicly on Pit Stop, but then also refused publicly to do it if the prize is not at least 500k. And then she didn't get the call for it lol.
She would only show up if she can negotiate to be the winner, unlike Monet.

7 hours ago, Lord Gaga said:

Honestly I know she wouldn’t win but seeing Spankie on a US/world season interacting with the other queens would give me life :rip:

18 hours ago, Hurem said:

Before they do another All Winners season, they need to do one more All Stars season (AS9).

Dida Ritz (S4)

Jade Jolie (S5)

Acid Betty (S8)

Nina Bo'nina Brown (S9)

Peppermint (S9)

Asia O'Hara (S10)

Gigi Goode (S12)

Crystal Methyd (S12)

Daya Betty (S14)

Luxx Noir London (S15)

Mistress Isabelle Brooks (S15)

Loosey LaDuca (S15)

:jonny2:

Dont think those girls are going to come back so soon but this is a sickening cast ngl

56 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

Spankie would serve messy runways 

Honestly she's allowed she literally saved the DU franchise 

31 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Dont think those girls are going to come back so soon but this is a sickening cast ngl

They gotta strike the iron while it's hot :coffee:

32 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

Krystal :ahh:

what a stunning legend

Delusional

1 hour ago, mokitsu said:

Krystal is so embarrassed to be there :bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Honestly I know she wouldn’t win but seeing Spankie on a US/world season interacting with the other queens would give me life :rip:

the only thing she'd flop at is design challenges and runways. she's literally a far better jinkx

3 hours ago, mokitsu said:

nnn I was gonna post this, Krystal icon :ahh: 

3 hours ago, mokitsu said:

it's giving fifth harmony 

925056538891145246.gif?size=96&quality=l

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.