RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I don’t think Asia or Kameron will ever do  AS. Asia just doesn’t seem interested & Kameron is either taking a long break from drag or straight up retired.

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, boys said:

Yvie and Brooke easily

Anetra and Marsha

• ATRL Moderator

Asia would come back if there is a season designed to award Ru’s replacement on the show.  She’s a fabulous host and has it made in Vegas so there is no real need for the extra exposure at the moment. 

1 hour ago, Gwegend said:

Nnnn not Yvie and Brooke - the standing title of Best lip sync ever…

:ahh:

Not even close

I gave up watching the international seasons. Out of all of them, I've only watched ESP1, CAN1 & DU1. ESP1 was good, but subtitles are a chore for a DR episode. CAN1 was very entertaining, but I didn't care to keep up with it, and DU...was a disaster.

I am faithful to DRUK as well, but the past 2 seasons have been a mess, with the last one being painfully boring so I stopped watching halfway through. It's wild because DRUK 1 & 2 were amazing, especially 2 which is one of the best DR seasons of all time. S3 was just okay, and Krystal was a great winner, but outside of her there weren't any queens that excited me on 3. S4 had a good cast, but it just fell flat somehow. Nothing felt important. Them sending the best look queens home early, Baby quitting, Pixie being the Loosey of the season, it becoming the Cheddar vs Danny show....it just wasn't entertaining enough storywise despite having some good queens. I hope they get it together for S5.

I don't care to keep up with the international seasons tbh. Drag me but I'm fine with just US & UK, Vs the World too.

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

1 hour ago, boys said:

Yvie and Brooke easily

Anetra x Marcia because of Marcia

Common theme though is that you need an absolute BOP to have a slaying lipsync (which the gay intern dropped the ball this season)

2 hours ago, boys said:

Yvie and Brooke easily

Trinity vs Laganja can go. As far as lipsyncs where both served it, that wasn't one on Trinity's end. 

Yvie vs Brooke is a little overrated but it's so entertaining. 

Marcia vs Anetra - Marcia is just okay to me but she kept up for sure. Anetra completely owned this and it was fantastic. :clap3:

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

22 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I gave up watching the international seasons. Out of all of them, I've only watched ESP1, CAN1 & DU1. ESP1 was good, but subtitles are a chore for a DR episode. CAN1 was very entertaining, but I didn't care to keep up with it, and DU...was a disaster.

I am faithful to DRUK as well, but the past 2 seasons have been a mess, with the last one being painfully boring so I stopped watching halfway through. It's wild because DRUK 1 & 2 were amazing, especially 2 which is one of the best DR seasons of all time. S3 was just okay, and Krystal was a great winner, but outside of her there weren't any queens that excited me on 3. S4 had a good cast, but it just fell flat somehow. Nothing felt important. Them sending the best look queens home early, Baby quitting, Pixie being the Loosey of the season, it becoming the Cheddar vs Danny show....it just wasn't entertaining enough storywise despite having some good queens. I hope they get it together for S5.

I don't care to keep up with the international seasons tbh. Drag me but I'm fine with just US & UK, Vs the World too.

Watch DU 2. It was a massive improvement. It was a really good season. It had a classic drag race vibe to it mostly because of Minnie Cooper and Spankie. It also had one of my favorite queens ever, Yuri Guaii. 

3 hours ago, Morissette said:

How many of ya'll are super dedicated and have watched all the international seasons??

Due to Drag Race burnout, I start franchises like Espana, Holland and Philippines and then give up halfway through :rip: Espana is great tho.

I've only been completely faithful to DRUK, which has been going downhill. Stopped at S2 with DRDU and Canada.

I haven't even bothered with France, Siverge (sp.), or Belgium. :shakeno:

Superior International franchises: Espana, UK, Thailand. PERCHED for Brazil and Mexico tho :WAP:

I would recommend France Season 1. 8 episodes so it's quick to get through. The cast is phenomenal along with the fashion. Nicky Doll is an amazing host. Way better than Brooke lol. There is a lipsync that is very emotional, maybe one of the most emotional since Raven and Jujubee from AS1. I believe it is one of the better international franchises. I am really excited for France season 2.

2 hours ago, boys said:

Yvie and Brooke easily

Yvie and Brooke is the best one idc

Anetra and Marcia can go, but I do wanna say that Alyssa vs Tatianna is very overrated in my opinion, good yes but nothing amazing. I feel like there’s quite a few lipsyncs around that caliber on the show.

Alyssa and Tatianna lipsync is SUPER overrated, and I think people just like it people they both look super white with those wigs. Period! 

5 hours ago, khalyan said:

Sasha V couldn’t even win a challenge by herself on her regular season, she’s not going to be a contender for an AW victory :skull: 

I can see her figuring it out the second time tbh

I would personally recommend the international franchises :michael:

I keep up with all of them and of course there's some better and worse ones, but a lot of them are REALLY good.

España is a classic, Philippines and France were great, Sweden and Canada are very solid too. 

To me the only ones that are truly 'bleh' are Italia and Belgique. DU is pretty mid too imo.

Even Holland had some AMAZING queens and was fun, despite some of its messiness. 

But I can understand why people don't keep up - there's so much of it out now. 

3 hours ago, Morissette said:

How many of ya'll are super dedicated and have watched all the international seasons??

Due to Drag Race burnout, I start franchises like Espana, Holland and Philippines and then give up halfway through :rip: Espana is great tho.

I've only been completely faithful to DRUK, which has been going downhill. Stopped at S2 with DRDU and Canada.

I haven't even bothered with France, Siverge (sp.), or Belgium. :shakeno:

Superior International franchises: Espana, UK, Thailand. PERCHED for Brazil and Mexico tho :WAP:

I'm def burned out lol

i feel bad but just cant keep up lol

• ATRL Moderator

DU2 is fabulous, great queens, great lip syncs, great winner

It’s better than S11-S14 of US Drag Race imo 

• ATRL Moderator

i watch all of the international seasons pretty much. drag race burnout does hit but then i do a massive binge where i can finish a season in a day or two

1 hour ago, boys said:

:ahh:

Not even close

Ok. Y’all can call it circus but their moves were perfectly timed against each other. The whole set-up was perfect bc they were both front runners and the audience wasn’t prepared for either to go. 

whatever. I’m not debating it.

if we are talking about SOLO lip sync performance, it’s still Dida Ritz’s spot. No one has taken it yet. Not a single stunt and still the most iconic lip sync.

Hm 

I watch Canada , Espana , UK and Thailand ... and i loved all of them 

I haven’t started Sweden or the new España but besides that I’m all caught up. I think I avoid burnout because I only half way pay attention most of the time :skull: that being said, I “had” to watch multiple episodes of S15 multiple times because I’d watch them with family or my bf after already seeing the episode and that truly got excruciating :skull: 

Chi Chi doing Dreamgirls... that's probably my choice for the best lipsync. What a legacy to leave behind. :chick3:

I watched all 2022 seasons except Italia 2 (could only watch 2 episodes) because the episodes were just too darn long :deadbanana2:

I watched the first 3 episodes of Belgique but just couldn't tell the skinny white blonde twinks apart

I watched the premiere of Sverige which was promising but just forgot to continue watching weekly

France, Canada 3 and DU2 were the best international seasons last year

8 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Sasha Colby already doing these collaborations and partnerships :jonny:

She had a LOT of them lined up pre win, this was like the most obvious win ever lol.

39 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

she's looking soooo gorgeous but those DAMN CONTACTS must be eliminated from this world

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.