RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Monet stanning in here, love that. She's always been my girl.

Iy4t.gif

Most black queens flopping with the IG likes thing :rip: Hate this fandom sometimes. 

Edited by Raw Honey

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

I am kind of loving Yvie all of a sudden

Iy4t.gif

Yvies laugh is going to be so annoying 

So is aja a judge or competing on Legendary? 

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

So is aja a judge or competing on Legendary? 

Competing for House of Labeija

Yvie is the hottest winner tbh.

Edited by Relampago.
double post

1 hour ago, aayAlex said:

Yvies laugh is going to be so annoying 

It was annoying then and it’s worse now. Anywho, did y’all watch the dolls on The Kelly Clarkson Show? I’m watching now and I love to see them get more exposure and I have to say that they’re ALL serving in the looks department!

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

The fact people are out there who truly believe Gigi should have won is nothing short of terrible.

Call me Alyssa "Terrible" Edwards then.

cuca-deboa.gif

How could anyone genuinely believe that was the case? :toofunny2:

How ? By watching the show.

cuca-deboa.gif

Went back a page and I’m shocked to see the Monét stanning :jonny5: Yvie did eat the girls in that Kelly lip sync too. She was always a great lip sync queen to me.

11 minutes ago, Kings. said:

It was annoying then and it’s worse now. Anywho, did y’all watch the dolls on The Kelly Clarkson Show? I’m watching now and I love to see them get more exposure and I have to say that they’re ALL serving in the looks department!

they were great! also, i loved seeing kelly interact with drag queens. I think it was the first time she interacted with drag queens. hopefully kelly will be a guest judge on drag race someday

4 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

cuca-deboa.gif

cuca-deboa.gif

:bibliahh: Gigi definitely should’ve won. Jaida ate the girls in that final lip sync tho, so I can’t even be mad. Gigi will come back stronger someday, win All Stars and actually have a reign that’s remembered :cm: so it’s all good!

2 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

they were great! also, i loved seeing kelly interact with drag queens. I think it was the first time she interacted with drag queens. hopefully kelly will be a guest judge on drag race someday

Kelly truly seemed to adore them, so I do hope she guest judges someday soon. I also wouldn’t mind that more drag queens be booked on daytime and late night talk shows. They’re so fun to watch.

20 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

cuca-deboa.gif

cuca-deboa.gif

*jorgeous bottoms 5 times* “payola!1!1!1”

*gigi pushed and cheat in finale* “WINNER!!!!”

cuca-deboa.gif

4 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

*gigi pushed and cheat in finale* “WINNER!!!!”

cuca-deboa.gif

I didn't think she was pushed while i was watching the season and i don't care that she allegedly cheated, her music video was absolutely amazing, creative and clearly had work put into it. She was hungry. I'll take that 100x over some meh dancing in a living room when you have the opportunity to do almost anything you want. That was profoundly uninspired and she should have been cut from the final lipsynch right after that mess. And i say this as sort of a Crystal hater.

cuca-deboa.gif

Spoiler

Also, PLEASE leave us alone with Jorgeous, no one here (that didn't like her on the show) gives much of a f*ck about her expect that OJH with all the cringe nicknames.

cuca-deboa.gif

Jaida lacking confidence and being uncomfortable seems correcT, she knows she didn't deserve to win. 
f43938976bbc5839787f9e963b2a033fe509b8f4.gifv

Edited by t.A.T.u.

If you think Gigi aka one of the most overrated and payola'd Queens in the franchise deserved to win over Jaida "The Essence of a Winner" Hall then you should honestly be banned on the spot.

RuPaul's Frack Race Seasons 12 / All Stars 5 / 13 | Page 322 | The  Popjustice Forum

7 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I didn't think she was pushed while i was watching the season and i don't care that she allegedly cheated, her music video was absolutely amazing, creative and clearly had work put into it. She was hungry. I'll take that 100x over some meh dancing in a living room when you have the opportunity to do almost anything you want. That was profoundly uninspired and she should have been cut from the final lipsynch right after that mess. And i say this as sort of a Crystal hater.

cuca-deboa.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Also, PLEASE leave us alone with Jorgeous, no one here (that didn't like her on the show) gives much of a f*ck about her expect that OJH with all the cringe nicknames.

cuca-deboa.gif

So Gigi stans only care about fairness when it benefits them. That answers my question! Gigi stans are also cheaters and can only justify her win by ignoring rules— much like Predator Pie and her originally intended rival Goode did during the season. Hmm.

cuca-deboa.gif

Edited by Relampago.

When Gigi's dumb ass said "I don't care about politics" on the political debate challenge, while wearing a British colonizer costume for the stripes and stars runway... my god.

6180c5f13ad0fb923b5d557a121e63ec5443b110

13 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

When Gigi's dumb ass said "I don't care about politics" on the political debate challenge, while wearing a British colonizer costume for the stripes and stars runway... my god.

Didn’t that ignorant ***** also tweet she can’t breathe right after everything with George Floyd? Her tweets managed to be more tone deaf than her vocals in the Madonna rusical. I remember her chastising us for not using our queer privilege too right after admitting she’s not political. 

Faked a whole ass relationship with Crystal to garner the teen vote only for it to not even pay off

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

So Gigi stans only care about fairness when it benefits them. That answers my question! Gigi stans are also cheaters and can only justify her win by ignoring rules— much like Predator Pie and her originally intended rival Goode did during the season. Hmm.

cuca-deboa.gif

I've never heard about this supposed rule-breaking thing before joining this thread less than a year ago. If she broke an important rule they should have kicked her ass off the show before the finale.

Point blank. I wouldn't be mad at all if she had been axed and it would actually make sense that Jaida would have won since she outsells Crystal in every department besides creativity.

I know i'm talking to a wall since this part of the forum is almost a Jaida fan club but when i can, i do like to let my voice be heard on this topic of Jaida V. Gigi. I'm still annoyed about this sh*t to this day.

But i'm excited to see what she brings to All Stars, maybe i'll cool down on being an OJEHH, who knows ?

I mean... I've never stopped thinking she was top 5 (maybe top 2) prettiest faces in Drag Race Herstory.

cuca-deboa.gif

gigi was def payola'd a lot (which made seeing her and SA pie fumble in the second half of the competition even more fun :fan:) but i still think she was finalist material for sure. i just wish they'd let the girls win organically, its not like they would be completely flopping anyways :skull:

this was a great interview! learned some things i didn't know about the queens 

Edited by publikcitizen

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Competing for House of Labeija

So bob will be judging Aja potentially :dies: 

34 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

I've never heard about this supposed rule-breaking thing before joining this thread less than a year ago. If she broke an important rule they should have kicked her ass off the show before the finale.

Point blank. I wouldn't be mad at all if she had been axed and it would actually make sense that Jaida would have won since she outsells Crystal in every department besides creativity.

I know i'm talking to a wall since this part of the forum is almost a Jaida fan club but when i can, i do like to let my voice be heard on this topic of Jaida V. Gigi. I'm still annoyed about this sh*t to this day.

But i'm excited to see what she brings to All Stars, maybe i'll cool down on being an OJEHH, who knows ?

I mean... I've never stopped thinking she was top 5 (maybe top 2) prettiest faces in Drag Race Herstory.

cuca-deboa.gif

I’m glad you’re serving some taste sis. A broken clock is truly correct twice a day.

You’re a Jasmine Legendie stan so you’re not as broken as certain other girls in the thread. 

cuca-deboa.gif

Edited by Relampago.

Gigi the hairdresser >>> Gigi the S12 competitor 

Edited by Rotunda

5 minutes ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

So bob will be judging Aja potentially :dies: 

I didn’t even consider that, but yes :ahh: 

I hope Aja makes it to Bob’s episode solely for that reason. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.