RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

17 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

All Stars? ***** where? Just cancel this show already :skull:

How did this franchise start from having only top contenders participate to nobodies :deadbanana2:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

Stans whining about Jimbo doing “misogynistic” looks because of the boobs and their pfps are Trixya… PLEASE :deadbanana4:

12 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Who is this "you guys" you speak of? I just said I like having competitors on who didn't get far in their season :redface:

But anyway, the title IS still a little bit of a misnomer if you follow reality tv and the tradition of "all stars" spin-offs. Drag Race is certainly not the only show to use this format, and yes, it is expected for any All Stars spin-off to showcase the top talent from the shows base seasons. That's just common sense. And that's why AS 1 and 2 literally just had a case of... all stars. It's clear that having the AS seasons so often means they have to bring on girls who might have star potential but were not "stars" on their season. The idea that "star" refers to any contestant from the main series is wild. Kalorie is not a reality TV "star" because she was on two episodes of a television show.

I agree that DR doesn't need to have that model for their All Stars spin-off, but I can still acknowledge it's kind of a misnomer at the same time.

To be fair, Survivor and Big Brother both have had All Stars/Game Changers/Fans vs. Favs seasons where the returnees were none of the above. It’s just how casting works that a lot of times the names you initallly want to return fall through, and you craft the season around who you can get.

What made AS6 so successful for me was that it was a real mix of series and abilities and AS8 feels the same so I have high expectations.

I love the cast, there’s genuinely no one there that I think shouldn’t be there (although I’m less invested in Kahana and Jaymes but that’s more because we saw barely anything of them on their original season) but I’m rooting for Heidi, Jimbo, MKD, Jessica and Monica. 

3 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I don't know whether to unhingedly hate on Kasha, Jaymes or Kahanna for the whole season :deadbanana:

You could try meds perhaps 

Just now, popstickle said:

What made AS6 so successful for me was that it was a real mix of series and abilities and AS8 feels the same so I have high expectations.

I love the cast, there’s genuinely no one there that I think shouldn’t be there (although I’m less invested in Kahana and Jaymes but that’s more because we saw barely anything of them on their original season) but I’m rooting for Heidi, Jimbo, MKD, Jessica and Monica. 

Yeah I think all the front-runners this season have clear faults (Jimbo can’t dance, Kandy is unlikeable, and Heidi isn’t the most polished) which leaves room for others to shine and potentially surprise people. All Stars 6 felt similarly where despite having former finalists in Eureka, Akeria, and Ginger, they actually didn’t feel like shoe-ins. 

There are definitely some... deep cuts in there :rip: i

It's definitely the weakest cast in the terms of star power/name recognition, but they're all pretty talented and have big personalities so it should be a nice season 

I love this cast! The personalities will make this season entertaining to watch. Y'all need to get over the "All Stars" title and just enjoy this show, especially in this time where drag is being attacked. This is a huge platform to show how amazing drag is and why it brings joy. Literally over half the cast are high placing queens and the early outs have shown they will want to succeed. So I'm excited for Jaymes and Kahanna. They've grown a lot since their season and are successful now. 

56 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

Jessica being back to compete after some many years

:WAP:

I remember falling in love with her in S2, and now she's back to DESTROY these ******* and show them how a true Latina can kick their gringo ass

:WAP:

:clap3:

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Yeah I think all the front-runners this season have clear faults (Jimbo can’t dance, Kandy is unlikeable, and Heidi isn’t the most polished) which leaves room for others to shine and potentially surprise people. All Stars 6 felt similarly where despite having former finalists in Eureka, Akeria, and Ginger, they actually didn’t feel like shoe-ins. 

This! I genuinely have no idea who the “clear” winner/front runner is which makes for more exciting TV. I love Sasha, Jinkx and Shea but S15, AS7 and AS5 felt predictable because you knew from the off who’d win. 

Is this the best all stars cast of all time or since as2? Darienne Lake, Heidi n Closet, Jaymes Mansfield, Jessica Wild, Jimbo, Miss Kasha Davis, Lalari, Monica Beverly Hillz...

UFcgnRL.gif

Ideal boot order:

WINNER: Jimbo

Runner-Up: Heidi N Closet

Runner-Up: Alexis Michelle

Runner-Up: Jessica Wild

5th: Darienne Lake

6th: Lala Ri

7th: Monica Beverly Hillz

8th: Jaymes Mansfield

9th: Naysha Lopez

10th: Mrs. Kasha Davis

11th: Kandy Muse

12th: Kahanna Montrese

Darienne the ICON Lake alone will make this season worth watching.

UFcgnRL.gif

Cast is stacked once there's a quadruple elimination of Naysha, Kahanna, Monica and Jaymes :coffee2:

Regulars in Spoiled giving full breakdowns on who they think will leave when :toofunny3: stfu 

Ideal boot order:

WINNER: Darienne Lake 

Runner-Up: Heidi N Closet

Runner-Up: Jimbo

Runner-Up: Mrs. Kasha Davis

5th: Lala Ri 

6th: Jessica Wild

7th: Jaymes Mansfield 

8th: Alexis Michelle

9th: Monica Beverly Hillz 

10th: Naysha Lopez 

11th: Kahanna Montrese

12th: Kandy Muse (gets eliminated after her entrance line)

UFcgnRL.gif

3 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Regulars in Spoiled giving full breakdowns on who they think will leave when :toofunny3: stfu 

nnnnn clock them! :dies:

getting Loosey and Alexis back to back is such a gift :jonny: i hope she's still delusional and messy

52 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

All Stars? ***** where? Just cancel this show already :skull:

Honestly. 

What an absolute ton of rejects :rip: Be done with the all stars and go straight to all winners please 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.