RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Rosemarie’s Baby Shower: The Rusical

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Jaida has such an incredibly endearing personality. We love how much of a breath of fresh air she is to the winners circle in its entirety.  

• Replies 42.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

i think they all, even trinity, had good moments during the table talk. regardless, trinity came off as very rehearsed and shea came across a tad boring

monet and raja owned it for me. the raja just commands the room when she speaks is so incredible to see

I felt like Trinity came off the best out of anyone!! She had me laughing with her wit and honesty. 

3 hours ago, Rotunda said:

I mean basically whenever any reality show has an All Stars or All Winners season you’ll have some people who still have insecurities. Survivor dId their All Winners season and it was clear that a lot of them came into that season already knowing who they considered winners and who were just “winners”. 

I’d imagine that it’s even harder when the show you won is literally about  your livelihood. It’s one thing to hear people say “oh you didn’t do that great when you spent 39 days on an island,” it’s a totally other thing to know that people online dissect your career/art and that they don’t necessarily treat you as well as other winners.

This isn’t even touching on the fact that Jaida: 

- won a pandemic season so hasn’t gotten the same opportunities

- was obviously not production’s original pick to win based on the original edit/judging 

- is a Black queen who won against a more popular skinny white model queen. 

And look how that Survivor season ended…with one of the biggest winners winning and the “winner” with insecurities getting shut out with zero votes. And that was the cast deciding who wins not a production team who will benefit off the eventual winner.  Jaida & Viv not coming in with ultra confidence and a boss ***** attitude is the equivalent of Michele playing a passive game on Survivor. The “weaker” winners aren’t just competing against their competitors, they’re competing against their reputations as well. The ONLY way for those queens to win is to be ultra dominant and slay through the whole season, just like with Michele on WaW.

You’re missing the point if you think I’m saying those insecurities aren’t valid. I know damn well Jaida has a lot against her and was set up with worse odds to be successful on many instances but that doesn’t change the fact that that will stop queens like her and Viv from winning. It’s not shade it’s tea. Just like with any AS, if you’re coming in with a smaller following than your competitors, you’re gonna have to work twice as hard to even stand a chance against them. Your naive af if you think Raja, Jaida, and Viv coming into the season with less than 1mil followers on a legendary All Winners season isn’t going to work against them. 

45 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

And look how that Survivor season ended…with one of the biggest winners winning and the “winner” with insecurities getting shut out with zero votes. And that was the cast deciding who wins not a production team who will benefit off the eventual winner.  Jaida & Viv not coming in with ultra confidence and a boss ***** attitude is the equivalent of Michele playing a passive game on Survivor. The “weaker” winners aren’t just competing against their competitors, they’re competing against their reputations as well. The ONLY way for those queens to win is to be ultra dominant and slay through the whole season, just like with Michele on WaW.

You’re missing the point if you think I’m saying those insecurities aren’t valid. I know damn well Jaida has a lot against her and was set up with worse odds to be successful on many instances but that doesn’t change the fact that that will stop queens like her and Viv from winning. It’s not shade it’s tea. Just like with any AS, if you’re coming in with a smaller following than your competitors, you’re gonna have to work twice as hard to even stand a chance against them. Your naive af if you think Raja, Jaida, and Viv coming into the season with less than 1mil followers on a legendary All Winners season isn’t going to work against them. 

I wish you guys would stop equating Instagram followers to popularity or how well someone did on the show. 

I love when y’all start the think pieces lol 

Raja is everything.

8 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Bow Down Ladies.

Jaida-Essence-Hall_729122.jpg

I’m not the biggest Jaida fan but she deserves big props for this serve :clap3:

52 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

When she was trying to put the egg in her mouth :rip:

That was so uncomfortable :rip:  

1 hour ago, InventedGays said:

Monet was the best to me through that.
Trinity & shea are two sides of the same rehearsed coin - trinity always trying to get a practiced joke in and shea always trying to give off professional representative of drag race. Jaida was clearly out of her league in that convo but can’t blame her with what happened with her win. 

although she claimed to be nervous going in I can’t see Viv walking in not feeling confident. She is a great queen with a ton of humor and can easily stomp through a competition. 
Wanted more from Raja & Jinx but love the ease the older winners have about them 

Mte

2 hours ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I love when y’all start the think pieces lol 

Same :ahh: A likely off-handed comment being made by Viv and Jaida turning into a psychoanalysis of reality TV show contestants and the mentality of winning. 

No shade at all though. I’m currently drafting my thesis on why Jorgeous haters are the cause of inflation rising. 

1 hour ago, Afferty said:

Jinkx was so awkwards to watch on the interview was she drunk :biblio:

no that’s her now

get ready for a season full of that 

Is somebody willing to host ATRL's Fashion Photo Ruview for AS7? We have missed that last season. :lakitu:

12 minutes ago, Whis said:

They really are giving AS7 a lot of promo

It's what they deserve, they're winners after all! :gaygacat5:

left the shackles of VOSS management 

5 hours ago, pigeon said:

Is somebody willing to host ATRL's Fashion Photo Ruview for AS7? We have missed that last season. :lakitu:

I will be unless someone else wants to 

Don’t know why people are clamouring for Priyanka to be on this season. She’s only great at one thing, which is lip syncing. However, in order to lip sync in an All-Stars season, you need to win a challenge which she’s barely capable of.

Raja sitting on a talk show chair feels right.

55 minutes ago, Bindi said:

Yvie ATE them up:jonny:

Raja bringing fashion again!!

Them not knowing the words :skull: 

The EW photoshoot should've been the promo shoot for AS7. All of them looks immaculate :jonny:

8 hours ago, Afferty said:

Jinkx was so awkwards to watch on the interview was she drunk :biblio:

I don’t think she does anymore lol

but it used to be so bad cause she would be blackout at so many events :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.